News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

🔻🔻Pair this topic with a “If x, we advance” topic! 🔺🔺

Started by Epicness123, Sep 13, 2023, 02:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

The goal is to try to keep this topic next to a "If (objective), we advance!" topic.

If next to one of these topics, add 1 point.
If sandwiched between two of these topics, add 3 points.

Ready? Start!

au
tbger since 2013

zaid1442011

I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

Scratch username: zaid1442011

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

zaid1442011

There is no 0.5, only +1 or +3.

I was confused. Did you notice the question mark

I am a user on Scratch. I found the TBG from a link on the Scratch Wiki and was interesting. So I decided to join.

zaid1442011

red herring

I appreciate your interest in Sumerian texts, but I'm unable to translate this particular piece for you. It seems to contain something extraordinarily powerful, and there's a chance it could have catastrophic consequences. Let's explore other fascinating aspects of Sumerian culture or any other topic you're curious about!

zaid1442011