News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Text-Based Garry's Mod

Started by Tymewalk, Jan 12, 2016, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

I make a pink pelican and it moves towards the Avengers.

Starmeadows

Cut Thanos and Wolverine, add Ultron and Spider-Man.  Also add the Mane 6, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, And four sorry pawns, each a different color.  Give red fire, blue water/ice, green wind, and yellow earth.

findanegg

I spawn in the HAAAAAX guy.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CatsUnited

He hacks the trees. Everyone will die because no oxygen.

manosysltia

I spawn in the Sonic crew.

Sonic: "Where the heck are we?"
Knuckles: "Idk, but it doesn't look good..."
Silver: "What's going on?"
Amy: "I'm scared."
Sonic: "Eww, stop grabbing onto my arm like that!"
Me: "Could you all just BE QUIET for a second?"

All the Mario and Sonic characters look at me.

Me: "Okay, everybody just close their eyes and take a deep breath."

Strangely enough, they all close their eyes. Just as they're opening their mouths I send them all off to Goat Simulator.

"That was close."
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

CatsUnited

Goat Simulator is running in GMod. It uses it's tongue to grab onto a person

Tymewalk

Quote from: CatsUnitedGoat Simulator is running in GMod. It uses it's tongue to grab onto a person
AAAAA! Why me?
(BTW I haven't checked this thread in a while so now I'm just like wut)

I throw a mine turtle at Goat Simulator. Then I attempt to script a super-nuke.
"Something is creating script errors"
Forget it, this was never going to work anyways.
"Iron Man! Thor! Hulk! Someone! Help!"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

I can help. I have a pencil gun.

manosysltia

"Hold on, guys!"

I spawn a grappling hook. The two worlds colliding are making everything fall apart, and then I create a computer running Command prompt.

Hanging from the edge with one hand, I strainingly grunt, "Spaaam... F1.... Enter..."

And then everything goes white.

And there, beautiful Windows Explorer help dialogs appear all over the screen. Three... two... one...

The computer crashes.
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Tymewalk

Quote from: manosysltia"Hold on, guys!"

I spawn a grappling hook. The two worlds colliding are making everything fall apart, and then I create a computer running Command prompt.

Hanging from the edge with one hand, I strainingly grunt, "Spaaam... F1.... Enter..."

And then everything goes white.

And there, beautiful Windows Explorer help dialogs appear all over the screen. Three... two... one...

The computer crashes.
As the computer crashes, it reboots and we are stuck in computer crash limbo.

However, we are saved by the Angel of Getting Back On Topic, who begins starting up all the normal computer applications again.

The AoGBOT gracefully drops us down onto the Garry's Mod start screen.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

PhantomLuigi

I open garry's mod and reload the save.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

I wanna play some Prop Hunt
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce