News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity! A Everything RPG

Started by AA-Hadi, Feb 28, 2023, 08:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AA-Hadi

This is just gonna be insanity! You can fill the forum with what over you want. OP characters are allowed. You can even double post and more. Just break all the rules! The setting is a underground castle, you have to escape. The castle has 5 floors. the first floor also known as the Basement has black concrete walls with fires and knights all over. the door is to the eigth cage on the left of the Basement.

Username:
Character Name:
Description (Backstory, Gender, Age etc.):
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Items (max 3):
Extra:
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

AA-Hadi

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingBruh where originality
Originality doesn't exist in this world. So go along with it. and the original RPG is inactive anyways. also, you can break any rule. Including mishaps of course but also double posting, making bad OP characters, rolling the dice yourself, and starting to play without even being signed-up etc.
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

sparkycinnamon

...sure, I'll bite.

Username: cheesyfriedeggs (hopefully changing into sparkycinnamon soon tho)
Character Name: Tshe (Ћ)
Description (Backstory, Gender, Age etc.): Very playful and energetic. Is in their uppercase form in the present, but they may allude to events that happened when they were lowercase. Non-binary. Can only say their name.
Powers: Can gallop really fast and kick things with their hooves.
Weaknesses: VERY easily distracted.
Items (max 3): None at the moment.
Extra: https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/tshemybeloved.png alphabet lore oc lol
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Username: Luigis_Pizza
Character Name: Jotaro
Description (Backstory, Gender, Age etc.): Jotaro from jjba
Powers: Star Platinum, Stop time
Weaknesses: Jolyne
Items (max 3): Infinity Gauntlet, Gaster Blaster, Magic Box
Extra: Magic Box can spawn Items
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

AA-Hadi

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs...sure, I'll bite.

Username: cheesyfriedeggs (hopefully changing into sparkycinnamon soon tho)
Character Name: Tshe (Ћ)
Description (Backstory, Gender, Age etc.): Very playful and energetic. Is in their uppercase form in the present, but they may allude to events that happened when they were lowercase. Non-binary. Can only say their name.
Powers: Can gallop really fast and kick things with their hooves.
Weaknesses: VERY easily distracted.
Items (max 3): None at the moment.
Extra: https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/tshemybeloved.png alphabet lore oc lol
Accepted

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaUsername: Luigis_Pizza
Character Name: Jotaro
Description (Backstory, Gender, Age etc.): Jotaro from jjba
Powers: Star Platinum, Stop time
Weaknesses: Jolyne
Items (max 3): Infinity Gauntlet, Gaster Blaster, Magic Box
Extra: Magic Box can spawn Items
Accepted

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

I may as well actually get this started.

Tshe wakes up in the part of the Basement they're trapped in and looks around.

"Ћ?"

They walk up to the bars and politely shake them, but receive no answer aside from a sword pointed at their throat by a knight.

"Ћ..."

They kick at the bars with their hind hooves, knocking the knight back a little. They feel a little guilty, but the knight was threatening them. It seemed reasonable.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

The knight grits their teeth and gives Tshe a death glare. "Why you..." They would not be having any of this, not from a prisoner especially, and proceeds to swing their sword between the bars at Tshe. As they do so however, a pair of keys jingle from their belt.

sparkycinnamon

Tshe gulps and ducks out of the way, but gets distracted by the keys jingling and only narrowly avoids getting hit.

They back against the wall and run at the bars at the highest speed they can go, kicking them so the knight loses grip on the sword and falls down. While they're down, Tshe leans down and squeezes their front hoof through the bars to snag the keys out of the belt.

They pick up the keys with their mouth, fiddling with them and the lock until they find the right combination. By the time the knight is ready to attack again, Tshe is already running off, still gripping the keys in their mouth.

Joyous Theta

"Gah!" the knight grunts, picking their sword up again and getting up off the ground, "Sound the alarms! A prisoner is escaping!" By the knights' words, a bell begin to ring throughout the prison, and waves of panic emerge as guards quickly move to their stations to stop Tshe from escaping.

Such a wave of panic, in fact, that the guards probably wouldn't notice if any other prisoners tried to escape from their cells...