News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 32768, we advance!

Started by solitaire, Dec 29, 2021, 11:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

are you a cat or a dog person

cats
1 (14.3%)
dogs
2 (28.6%)
hamsters
1 (14.3%)
birds
2 (28.6%)
lizards
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

solitaire

solitaire

solitaire

and now my ds froze

definitely one of the glitches of all time

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

the game keeps crashing in very uninteresting ways

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaDiddy's kong quest or Tropical Freeze
diddy kong quest

PhantomLuigi

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

solitaire

Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaoh diddys kong quest on ds(?) nice
(virtual console (i got it before the eshop went down))

solitaire

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaoh diddys kong quest on ds(?) nice
(virtual console (i got it before the eshop went down))
What happens on the eshop now?
Is everything free or you just can't buy anything?
Almost...

realicraft

you know, it's not actually that hard to put homebrew on a 3ds
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Incendiary

Quote from: realicraftyou know, it's not actually that hard to put homebrew on a 3ds
I thought it was just a web browser exploit or SD card with software loaded.
To be fair, I have no old consoles to jailbreak
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

Quote from: realicraftyou know, it's not actually that hard to put homebrew on a 3ds
i tried but i dont have a computer machine sd card insertionator (trademark)
so

solitaire

this english town does not exist: derwick-upon-stove

if it does email me

solitaire

solitaire

Everyone is begging Rare for a Tiptup game. You idiots need to give the people what they want. Did we ask for Perfect Dark? NO! But it has the Goldeneye engine right? WRONG! Sure it has the engine, but the point is, it's not the same without Bond. Tiptup, Bond, getting a picture? You're too blind to see. We keep giving great ideas, and it gets lost somewhere up your butt. Sorry for dissing you, but I had to give someone a wake up call. Why don't you make Tiptup an agent, side by side with Timber? Out to rescue Diddy or something. I've written you and Tusk plenny of times but neva saw my letter posted up. I know what people want and what I want. And that is Tiptup.

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT TIPTUP! The Explanation to why everybody loves TipTup dates back as far as the prehistoric days. Primitive Cave People would use the turtle's dinosaur ancestor as Simple Household Devices like Water Faucets and Footstools. Now picture the late '80's. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fever has infested a nation (not unlike the Pokémon Invasion happening Across the World). Everyone at least owns one, ensuring an instant love of Turtles everywhere.
Now Picture Diddy Kong Racing's Release. Everyone Rushes to EB, Toys-R-Us, and Wal-Mart to buy the game to see one thing:
The Game's Similarities to Mario Kart. No.
The Ingenious Track Design and Lush Graphics. No.
To See the Famous Hero Diddy Kong and Future Hero, Banjo. No.
The Answer is to see TipTup. You know it, I know it, The whole world knows it.
He's the fastest character, next to that freak, Pipsy, and he's pretty funny-looking. Me and many of my friends have created the "New TipTup Order". You should all pledge allegence to TipTup. Make your own chapters of the "New TipTup Order" with your turtle-loving friends.

I think I got the answer to your question about what makes Tip Tup such a favourite: he reminds a lot of people of the one and only original KOOPA TROOPA. And that's why we need a Mario Kart 2 developed by Rare including Koopa Troopa excluding Wario. And if Nintendo is doing the sequel themselves they should at least hire your DKR-team for support. Because Mario Kart 64 wasn't really the Super Mario Kart sequel I was hoping for.

gilbert_given_TBG

⎧⎛                  2            2                                                      2    2                                                            ⎞  ⎛                  2            2                                                      2    2                                                           ⎞  ⎛                  2            2                                                      2    2                                                          ⎞  ⎛                  2            2                                                     2    2                                                           ⎞  ⎛                  2            2                                                     2    2                                                          ⎞⎫
⎪⎜               - a  + 3⋅a⋅c + b                          1                         - a  + b  + 3⋅b⋅c                         1                 1        ⎟  ⎜               - a  + 3⋅a⋅c + b                          1                         - a  + b  + 3⋅b⋅c                         1                -1       ⎟  ⎜               - a  + 3⋅a⋅c + b                          1                         - a  + b  + 3⋅b⋅c                         1               -1       ⎟  ⎜               - a  + 3⋅a⋅c + b                          1                        - a  + b  + 3⋅b⋅c                         1                -1       ⎟  ⎜               - a  + 3⋅a⋅c + b                          1                        - a  + b  + 3⋅b⋅c                         1               -1       ⎟⎪
⎨⎜─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ────────────────⎟, ⎜─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ───────────────⎟, ⎜─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ─────────────────────────────────────────────── + ───────────────, ───────────────⎟, ⎜─────────────────────────────────────────────── + ───────────────, ─────────────────────────────────────────────── - ────────────────, ───────────────⎟, ⎜─────────────────────────────────────────────── + ───────────────, ─────────────────────────────────────────────── + ───────────────, ───────────────⎟⎬
⎪⎜   3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c     3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c  -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c⎟  ⎜   3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c     3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c  2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c⎟  ⎜   3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c     3      2        2          2      3      2     2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c  2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c⎟  ⎜   3      2        2          2      3      2     2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c     3      2        2          2      3      2     -2⋅a + 2⋅b + 3⋅c  2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c⎟  ⎜   3      2        2          2      3      2     2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c     3      2        2          2      3      2     2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c  2⋅a - 2⋅b - 3⋅c⎟⎪
⎩⎝2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                     2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                                     ⎠  ⎝2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                     2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                                    ⎠  ⎝2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                     2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                                   ⎠  ⎝2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                    2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                                    ⎠  ⎝2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                    2⋅a  - 2⋅a ⋅b - 3⋅a ⋅c - 2⋅a⋅b  + 2⋅b  + 3⋅b ⋅c                                   ⎠⎭

solitaire

i will repeatedly travel forwards in time until i obtain a desirable insect

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

⎡a⋅e⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)) - (-b⋅(a⋅f - c⋅d) + c⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d))⋅(d⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g) - g⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d))  -a⋅b⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)) + a⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)⋅(-b⋅(a⋅f - c⋅d) + c⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d))          -(-b⋅(a⋅f - c⋅d) + c⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d))        ⎤
⎢──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────  ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────  ─────────────────────────────────────────────────⎥
⎢                            a⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g))                                                   a⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g))                      (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)⎥
⎢                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ⎥
⎢           -d⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(d⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g) - g⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d))                         a⋅(a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g) + a⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g))                               -a⋅(a⋅f - c⋅d)                  ⎥
⎢           ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────                         ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────              ─────────────────────────────────────────────────⎥
⎢                             (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g))                                                     (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅((a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g))                       (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)⎥
⎢                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ⎥
⎢                                              d⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g) - g⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d)                                                                                              -a⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)                                                                  a⋅(a⋅e - b⋅d)                  ⎥
⎢                                    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────                                                                   ─────────────────────────────────────────────────                              ─────────────────────────────────────────────────⎥
⎣                                    (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)                                                                   (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)                              (a⋅e - b⋅d)⋅(a⋅i - c⋅g) - (a⋅f - c⋅d)⋅(a⋅h - b⋅g)⎦

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh