News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Luigis_Pizza's Pizzeria Simulator: Act 2 || Current Timeline: umm... idk

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Feb 14, 2022, 05:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Suddenly, pineapples begin filling the basement rapidly. I don't think Johnny will survive long.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingSuddenly, pineapples begin filling the basement rapidly. I don't think Johnny will survive long.
You're right.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Joe John the 43rd's lifespan has decreased to page 14... Whatever that still means
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Somebody begins shoveling out the pineapples before putting them on every pizza in sight.

Luigis_Pizza

Jeff is captivated by the smell of pineapples and walks to the counter to order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though pineapples are lessening, there are more coming, and Johnny Joe John the 43rd will still remain alive till page 14.
Almost...

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Incendiary

Quote from: IceCreamTubWhat is this place
Thank you for calling TBGs customer support. It appears you have arrived somewhere unfamiliar, allow me to guide you. Please visit this topic and introduce yourself there: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=660203

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingA pineapple pizza appears out of nowhere on the roof.
There is quite tumbling on the roof.
"Imma go check it out." Luigi says

Quote from: IceCreamTubWhat is this place
"Hi, welcome to Luigi's Pizza, may I take your order?"
Almost...

Incendiary

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Zan

Character Name:Zlox
Job you are applying for:Janitor
Skills:I can do anything quick, as long as I know how to do it
Experience:You think I have experience?
Criminal record:None that I can remember.
Personality:Egoistic or something
Codeword:no I don't have one.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanCharacter Name:Zlox
Job you are applying for:Janitor
Skills:I can do anything quick, as long as I know how to do it
Experience:You think I have experience?
Criminal record:None that I can remember.
Personality:Egoistic or something
Codeword:no I don't have one.
Your'e hired, welcome to Luigi's Pizza!

Follow the rules, and make sure to   Ś̶̳̳͚̩̰̹͎̬͓̩̼̺̞́͆̊͠ͅṬ̶̼̙͉̲͚͗̂̌͐̅̋͐̏̊̒͂̐͗̓͝Â̢̛͈̭̫͕̩̣̔̈́̀̅́̈́͜Ỷ̵̮̪̝͋͆́̌ ̶̛̦̠͙͓̠̪͚̺̓̌̎̈́͊͌̒͘͜͠Ỡ̴̺̥̖̞͚̞͉̜͆̈́̍̿̅͗̽͒̀̐͐̕͜͠Ų̶̡̪͈͓̪̠̘͍͍̟͗̑̾͂̉́͜͠T̶̛͕̐́̒́̔͊̈́̈́͗͘͠ ̶̞̖̫͇̺̩̱̳͙̪͍̰̫͎̈́̆ͅO̵͔͎̣̹̯͔̐̂̈́̒̔̔͌̎̅͆̄̈́́͛̒F̶͍̺̺͇̦̳̊͛̒̃̐͜͝ ̵͎̳̣̫̙̚Ṯ̡̡̮͍̭͕̞̻̯̺͓́͂̈́̿̏͊̊͛͘͝ͅH̞̦̺̰͓͕̼̋Ẽ̶̡̼̭̣͍͖̳͔̜̹̣̈́̽͊̾̔̎̏͗͘ ̴̛̻̦̼́̈́̈̉̐̄̔͗͊̚͘B̞̟͙̲͉͚̰͕̝͙̍̿͆̌͐͛̾̚͠A̢̢͖̜̣̻̣̯̗̤̭͖͂͆́͜S̡̨̨̜͉͈̬͙̟̞̯͆̔͆̔̔̇̔̀̌͐̚̚Ȩ͓̟̱̺͗̇̈͗͂́̒͆̑̉̔͜͝M̯̥͖͉͎̫͔͖̯̹̥͎̽̃̿̓̅͜Ȩ̴̛̖̙͈͊͛͌̍̓͌͗̓̂̕͜͠͝͝ͅŃ̢͖̫̰̪̹̮̈͐̈́͋̏̀̾T̴̫͔̓́ :lol:

---------------------------------
Johnny Joe John the 43rd is still trapped!
Almost...

Zan

So, what do I do now? Just, clean? Even though the floors look squeaky clean?
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanSo, what do I do now? Just, clean? Even though the floors look squeaky clean?
Yep, not sure why we hired so many janitors, but we still pay you!
Almost...

Zan

Okay then. I guess I'll just stand here. Though that basement floor does look a little unclea- but no no no, you said NOT to go there so I'm just just stay here, and look at the baseme- I mean NOT look at the basement. Lemme go to the kitchen to distract myself from The Basement.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanOkay then. I guess I'll just stand here. Though that basement floor does look a little unclea- but no no no, you said NOT to go there so I'm just just stay here, and look at the baseme- I mean NOT look at the basement. Lemme go to the kitchen to distract myself from The Basement.
okey dokey.....
-----------------------------------------------------

J̵̜͈̙̝͍̗̜͚̤͍̣̥̉͛̄̔̓̆̉͆ȍ̴̠̬̭̫̠̖̬̜̜͜ͅh̴̖̜̒̈́̇n̶̢͎͔̥̥̗̳͕̰̲̘̒̾͗̄́̍̂͐͝ͅn̨̧͕̻̥͍̾̌̊̈́́̃̀͐̽͆́͂̕͝y̜̱̻̹͕̦̜̅̄̽̄͂̌͐͘̕ ̴̨̬̟̹̱͖̯̲̭̺̪͕̀̈́̑͊̅̀̓́̇̾̽͝ͅJ̶̨̤̞͈̦̬͖̬͈̺̹͔̜̟̲̿̏̅͂̍̅̆̀̌́͝o̡̯͔̱̠̩̗̱̤͚͊̐̐́̅͛̏͌͗̿͜e̟̣̲̭̫͑̀̉́̅͒͒̅̐̀͘͠ ̵̡̮̩̟͈͔͍͔͉͔̈̃̍͋̋́͑̇͂͗̕J̘͙͉͈͚̬̘̗̖͓̳̦͈̓́̂̈́̒̐̈́̚̕͜͠o̴̡̧̗͙͖̹͍̩͎̙̟̻̺̱̯̅h̵̨̰̤̥͉̑̀̎́̈́͂͘n̵̲̙̩̔͋̋̚͜͝ ̞̭̠͈̦̗̘̥͑͝t̴̛͕̽͊̓̾̿͘ḥ̴̨̭͓͈͚̊͝ȩ̶̫͇̺̗̞͍̎͛̅͗͐͛̐̽̐́͛̿̉̑͝ͅ ̨̛̳̗̋̌̊͊̀̀4̴͔̃̒͛̌͆̉̀̈̎̚͘͝ͅ3̵̘͕̜͗̎̇͑̽́̃̈́̅́͌̅̊͠r̲̪̖̫͚̜̝̫̆̿̂̏̆͑̾͒̌͜͜͠d̹̯̬̭̓̈́̽͂͂̂͑͘͠͠ ̴̞̰̭̳͍̖̺̼͂h̨̳͚̻̓̈́́̾͘͝á̵̢̢̰̫͍̳̑̋̂̉̕͝ͅs̶̡̪͓̣̮͔̑͊͘ ̶̤͇̥̰͎̜̘͙̮̤̥̱̰͂͛͗͜ḻ̴͉͉̮͇̙͊͛̃͐́͛͑̌̓į̴̧͈͖͎͚̟̳͓̑̀͐͜t̙̳̹̹͎̬̝̪̦͕́̿̈͜t̢̨͈̜̣̑̈́̑̈́̃̈̽̏̈́̚̕ĺ̵̨̥̞̼͍̪͉̼̺̟̞̰͙̺̅͋͂̑ͅe̞̫̩͆͆̀͐̓̓̔͘͘̕͠͝ ̝̺̙̗̥͖̋̍̽̎̔̚t̵̢̝̫̱̱̪͚͙̭͋̍̑̑͒̈́̓̔̌̔͘̕͠͝i̵̛̮̾͆̈́͂̾̾̓͛͌̀̊͝͠m̡̛̯̙͓͍͓̖̝̭͂̌̈́͗̃̔̊̏̈̈͝ȩ̡̛̻̲̺͖͍̲̠͓̒̎̉̈́́̌̃̓̒̌̚ ̶̧͎̫̱̦͔̭̺̮̫̦̪̙͙̜̊̌̈́̍̒͌̈̅́̕l̵̖͈̲̓̆̂̆̆͆̉̐̏̄̓̿̚͠ě̛̫̙̃͆͋͑̌͊̀͂͊͆̇͑̚f͓͖͔̼̉̊̉̈́́̕̚͠͝ẗ̢̡̺̯̱̟̭́̈́͑͛̉̓̆͆̄̂̓̚͝͠!̴̨͔̯̘͖͙́̌̉̆̾
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Incendiary

Luigis_Pizza

Ok, lets make it interesting then.

Johnny Joe John the 43rd has lost the will to live. There is too much pain. He has until the end of the page till he stops breathing...
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Zan

There's still nothing to clean.
Eh, free money I guess.
But I want to clean.
But, free money.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Johnny Joe John the 43rd is on deaths door...
He will die in 1 post...
Almost...