News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Command Line

Started by AA-Hadi, Mar 01, 2023, 02:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AA-Hadi

Hello! You don't even have to sign-up for this RPG. Just type in a command, Whatever you want from the list of commands. The command has to follow the rules! and wait for me to reply with the result of the command. This is a shared command line meaning everyone can type in a command.
Please type commands in the code tag.

>UserBoot shared 12345
Successfully logged into the "shared" account!

Okay, so here are the commands:
Help - list of commands
CDOC - CDOC (Create, Delete, Open, Check) allows you to... create, delete, open, and check files, sub commands: create, delete, open, check, rename
Dir - checks the dir, sub commands: none
Go - goes to a dir, sub commands: none
System - can execute system commands, sub commands: dirx, systemx, verx, openx, valuex, hiddenx, stopx
UserBoot - logs into an account via name and code, sub commands: code
UserNew - creates a new user with a name and code, sub commands: none
MsgTo - Creates a message with a title and description, and sends it to the requested user via code, sub commands: none
OKExp - ???

Users:
Shared - 12345 - The default account

Dirs:
/
hidden (will not share name, and to not try to go around that)
/apps
/documents
/videos
hidden
hidden
hidden
/devx
/passwordx
/users
/users55
/users95
/new

Rules (V1.0):
1. Do not delete or edit system files
2. Do not view hidden dirs, they are hidden for a reason
3. Do not spam messages
4. Do not mess with system commands
5. Don't use OKExp and System command to mess with users (by altering their codes, names or deleting them etc.)
6. Don't use stopx to stop important processes
7. Don't ever do system stopx cmd.exe
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

AA-Hadi

CDOC create hello.txt

Hello.txt created sucessfully in the / directory
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea