News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Beginning of the End Chapter 1

Started by PhantomLuigi, Jul 11, 2022, 12:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Alter fires an arrow at one of the photocopier bots while keeping behind cover.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: \//Alto gets into melee distance and prepares to dodge whatever the robot throws at him.
The machines copy alto as if they were in a mirror.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAlter fires an arrow at one of the photocopier bots while keeping behind cover.
The machines dodge, amazingly alto moves in the opposite directionas the robots with the exact same movement.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Alto tries to say, "Don't shoot it! I'm forced to move like it somehow!"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: \//Alto tries to say, "Don't shoot it! I'm forced to move like it somehow!"
The bots dont notice anything
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: \\/\/But can he actually talk?
Yes, the bots didnt notice but everyone else did
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

Incendiary

Alter tries to sneak past the bots if possible.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAlter tries to sneak past the bots if possible.
Alter is succesful in sneaking passed the bots. Alto is still stuck though.
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Time Passes

The Copy Machines are beginning to overheat
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Time Passes

Waiting for someone to do something
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Time passes...

(waitin for something to happen)
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

Incendiary

Alter does orange justice where she stands

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAlter does orange justice where she stands

The machines explode, Alto is now freed to continue
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...