News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

CHANGELOG.md

Started by Maew Nryang, Aug 08, 2021, 06:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

3.1.0-alpha2
Added:
- A sword which you can use to rekt Anime girls, which is only usable on Anime girls.
- Device which you can use to remove statue abusers and U word harrasers.

Improved:
- Night sky should now appear different in the season Summer.

Changed:
- Made creation of Anime universe invisible to everyone, who dislike anime.
- Changed permissions required to make Anime universe from none to Admin to prevent the world being overloaded with Anime universes and causing lag.
To the moon luna!
RIP BBCode
ebic namesnipe done by
no, i am not anime. i'm not even close to anime. - Blue Banana Fish's youtube channel description

PkmnQ

Removed:
- The "statue abusers" part of the device, its description now only reads "Device which you can use to remove U word harassers." There are no statues in this program.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TheGlassPenguin

- Removed models and menu sprites of removed items
- Made the U-word and O-word detection more precise
- Just casually cleaning up after the destruction of the soviet union
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

SiIvaGunner

Quote from: PkmnQThere are no statues in this program.
oh really?

- Added statues and living statues.
I only upload High quality rips!
hi i hate u word :)

anime is L and so is the u word.

TheGlassPenguin

- Version number 3.1.2.1 is changed to 3.1.3 (the former is not semver)
- Patched the BBCode XSS issue
- Also removed the statue's U-word weakness.

SuperKamekArea

Added:
- Web view button roll-over and click graphics
- Basic parts of web view (Layout coming soon! The web view will support IE8 and above, as whatever we're currently using supports Windows XP, for some reason)
- Virtualized computers
- Loading screen
Fixed:
- Webserver suddenly crashing if PHP files are loaded when PHP isn't installed (we didn't have a handler for FastCGI-powered interpreters being inaccessible or invalid)
- IDE suddenly closing without saving changes when settings are opened
- IDE causing sudden triple faults when the keyboard is unplugged (instead, opening a virtual keyboard using the full-size qwerty layout)
- Cows no longer walk through doors
Removed:
- test.asp from webserver (Classic ASP interpreter confirmed to be working)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SuperKamekArea

3.1.5:
Added:
 - Web View now uses .mdb files to store information instead of .txt files using semicolons and newlines to separate values
    - Note: This seems to cause mysterious issues modifying the database when Microsoft Access isn't installed (the non-access-powered .mdb editor is VERY buggy, same for the non-windows asp interpretation, since we don't have the source code to port asp.dll... henceforth we bundle asp.dll taken from a copy of windows vista running as a web server in the windows version)
Changed:
 - Virtualized computers no longer uses VirtualBox due to problems with Direct3D rendering
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

gilbert_given_TBG

- Added PostgreSQL as an available database system as we have some angry Linux users demanding *nix support
- Added a conversion utility to convert between database formats

TheGlassPenguin

- This program is now available on Linux. Download it here. Remember to check README-linux.txt before launching via terminal
- Added a level editor in the beta menu
- Fixed 420 bugs
- Moved statues to the Stone Island area

SuperKamekArea

Added:
 - Glass
 - Stained glass
 - Water (though idk if this already exists)
Changed:
 - We now use 2D perlin noise so that it's simply just an infinitely tall wall due to Mojang suing us (despite the fact that long tunnels in a wall are normal behavior with overflowing 3d perlin noise)
Fixed:
 - You can now see semi-transparent items through other semi-transparent things (e.g. water through stained glass)
 - IDE no longer uses file save dialog for opening files

realicraft

Added:
- Glass Panes
- Glass Slabs
- Glass Stairs
Changed:
- Reverted the change to the noise generator (we were never being sued; that was just a rumor that got out of hand)
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

TheGlassPenguin

- Improved in-game nukes
- Removed money requirements
- Level editor now has the ability to create taller stages
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
- Added Glass Players as an beta feature

SuperKamekArea

3.2.4-alpha1

Added:
 - Computers (to use, hook up to vnc/rdp server. password-protection is supported)
 - Televisions
    - Televisions have 3 modes: Television, DVD and Cable. Cable is not related to cable television, but rather instead, the sort of cables you'd connect (hdmi/coaxial). To use Cable mode, find a simulated coaxial/hdmi cable and connect it to the television. Television mode requires a tv tuner card. DVD requires you to actually insert a dvd into a dvd drive.
Changed:
 - Terrain is now slightly more stretched out (this is to make the tunnel-walls farther away on 32-bit)

Incendiary

3.2.4-beta1

Added:
- Basic mechanical systems. Currently, they are limited in capability, and cannot move most solid objects.
- Metal beams, angles and gears. At the time being, they're mainly just for decoration while we work out some things.
- Electric Generators and Power Cells (both serve no purpose at the moment, and are unobtainable without admin commands)
- Some ways to obtain electronic and electric devices.
- Silica (used to make some electronics)
Fixed:
- Terrain generation became increasingly glitchy beyond the initial 256m^3 spawn area
- Input latency no longer increases when additional players join (no longer stores exact player locations on the client side)
- Television cable physics have been improved.
- Anime no longer occurs naturally (requires Anime pack)
Removed:
- Herobrine
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

SuperKamekArea

3.2.4-beta2
Added:
 - Weather
    - Three modes: Sunny, Rain and Thunderstorm. Rain and thunderstorm only appear in locations containing higher amounts of clouds and are randomly picked
 - Cities
    - Includes new entities: Citizen, dog, cat.
    - Multiple types of buildings: Store, house, headquarters, apartments, shady building
    - Shady buildings normally appear in very dense forests with no labelling other than a home address and have unusual layouts. Shady buildings rarely have any windows and if they have windows, they're often boarded up
    - Also includes new objects: Oven, fridge, mini-fridge, desk, chair, table, toaster, microwave, safe, skillet, pan, pot
 - Scams
    - There are currently 2 types of scams: Nonexistant transactions and fake tech support.
 - Inventories (limited to 2 items unless you acquire a backpack, which brings you to 40 items)
 - Backpacks (adds 38 items to inventory)
Fixed:
 - Chunks no longer visually float off as you go farther out

TheGlassPenguin

3.2.4-beta3

- Fixed issues pertaining to fog, weather, and the rain animations breaking certain character models.
- Experimenting with emulation client-side for Computer items.

SuperKamekArea

3.2.4-beta4 (The second beta2 was mislabeled, and should've been labelled beta3)

Added:
 - Non-rdp/vnc computers (the old rdp/VNC-based computers are now "RDP/VNC Client computers")
    - These new computers require virtual pc or VMware workstation pro. if you play over multiplayer (which apparently is already implemented), the computers act like rdp/vnc client computers to non-administrators. a dvd drive feature is included with the new computers (requires iso to either be located over the internet or to be on the server)

Changed:
 - Switched most floating points to binary64 from binary32 because of problems with precision loss like walking through the walls on the buildings and falling

Incendiary

3.2.4-beta4.1

No new features right now, but we do need to fix some issues,

Fixed:
- Cities have improved (but still far from perfect) generation, updates include:
  - Buildings previously clipped through each other, or were oriented in ways that made them impossible to enter. They should no longer do this, at least most of the time.
  - Floor and building layouts should no longer create inaccessible rooms, half-generated rooms, walls in places they shouldn't be and walls that weren't generating.
  - Buildings should stop generating underground or partially embedded in terrain.
  - Trees (hopefully) no longer generate near a city.
  - Random paths and roads that trail off and do not link any structures or city features should generate less.
  - Citizens, dogs and cats now have dedicated spawn points and not random places around the city. This should prevent or at least limit entities spawning in places like the tops of roofs or locked rooms.
  - Finally, all structures and random features should generate on flat ground instead of floating or having features angles in weird ways.

- Cables no longer clip through corners or thin walls/objects
- Scams no longer break computers after occurring, and can no longer be triggered on electrics that aren't computers.
- Several entity, UI, movement and combat bugs have been patched.
Changed:
- Electronics now require electricity, but will not break over time anymore.
- Electrical Generators and Power Cells are now obtainable without admin commands.
- Inventories were already a feature, but the capacity was never defined, so the default has been increased to 10.
- Backpacks have had their capacity reduced from 38 to 20.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TheGlassPenguin

First off:
- All functions from beta have been implemented and thus now work on multiplayer.
- Linux support has also hit stable with this release. Please report any issues, we have not had much time to debug things like the launcher and texture packer.
- You can now opt out of the beta channel and return to production/stable.

Added:
- Added Stick/Button mode to the touch controls for mobile.
- Game chat can now be hooked to Discord. IRC support will remain as normal. AJAXChat support is being experimented with.
- You can now change the color of items like backpacks and all accessory items in the character editor.
- Crash dump no longer contains raw hexadecimal and should display human-readable logs. Plus, some new error codes, mostly surrounding DNS errors in multiplayer. Logs will also be saved to (program location)/.logs
- You may now use computer items without installing any virtualization software through v86 in a webview. Currently, KolibriOS, Android-x86 and MS-DOS/Windows 3.1 have been confirmed to function. Doing this does not require any remote desktop tools. However, if you have installed VirtualBox or VMware Workstation, the game will fall back on that.
- Electronic mechanisms and contraptions can now move solid objects, unless the object is too heavy for the mechanism or have 'circuitsCannotMove' set on it.
- Electronic logic gates, script blocks, and other advanced data manipulation objects.
- All objects added now have functions. View the documentation to see what they do (it would be too large to put here)

Fixed:
- An issue where switching apps from the game on Android would cause the game to crash
- Geometry issues with random spawning furniture appearing warped
- Camera position should not affect position of UI elements
- [color] tag should work properly on macOS now
- Changing tablet orientation from vertical to horizontal and vice versa on some older Android versions should work, and not causing the game to hang or the screen to scale improperly
- Soundtracks composed by JackyBorderCollie have been converted from .m4a to .ogg and should play properly on all platforms

Changed:
- The 'malwareinstaller' and 'malwareremover' scripts have been removed from the source code. These were removed in official binaries, but this change has been made to help users who build their own versions.
- Webviews use your operating system's default webview system instead of using Sciter.
- Statues can only spawn in museums now. Likewise, statue players will start in the museum nearest to global spawn.
- Distance fog can now be customized on iOS/Android instead of stuck on default. May cause extreme lag, use with caution
- You may now install modpacks using a GUI now. Look for 'modmanage' in the folder you installed the game in.
- You can now hide your device OS version from other players on all platforms (this has something to do with user agent strings on some devices containing the serial/model number of the device)
- You may choose to load a Computer item from a remote server or a local VM.
- If there is not enough RAM to run a VM, A Computer item will display an error message and allow you to connect to a remote server.

SuperKamekArea

Added:
 - Electronic durability
   - "Electronic durability" running out can cause multiple side effects, such as: wavy distorted dotty displays on Televisions, laptop-type Computers not charging, among other side effects.
   - Electronics can now be repaired
Changed:
 - "Shady buildings" are more likely to appear if a path doesn't have any other buildings
(btw can we do things like "1.1.2_01" where an underscore denotes a revision number?)

Orb Fish

Added:
- Experimental feature toggle
- Lunches
   - Locked behind the experimental feature toggle
   - Have a chance to spawn in shady buildings
   - Currently have no behavior
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TheGlassPenguin

Fixed:
- Issues with the texture packer on Debian
- Issues where the game did not load properly when launched on GNOME3/4 and certain KDE Plasma releases
- Distance fog should now properly change when changed on Linux releases.
- Fixed bugs where achievements on iOS Game Center would not work with this game.
- Lunches do not spawn in apartment buildings now.
- Fixed issue where if one player had experimental features turned on, they would be enabled globally on the server.
- Issues with framedrops on Apple Silicon-based Macs.
- Several security vulnerabilities within the mod SDK and Befunge runtimes. Please install this update to avoid getting rekt by malicious mods.

Changed:
- Split buildings into separate types (eg. 'building' is now 'flatroof-house', plus new types for apartment buildings, other house types, shady buildings and towers.)
- Cheats menu now requires a permission flag in all instances now, even if you are an admin/operator.
- The Lunch Radio station can now be turned off with a server control flag like the other stations.
- Electronics durability has been moved to an experimental feature as the implementation still needs some work.
- Local multiplayer pairing through NFC on Android is now not the default option, that is now Room Code mode.

Added:
- Some older soundtracks from older 0.0.x builds can now play.
- Experimental features for the New Super Fancy Rendering Engine. Requires you to install it from here.

3.3-alpha should come later today, depending on if we don't run out of either brand of soda.

TheGlassPenguin

3.3.0-alpha

Added:
- Weapons can now be set on fire to do extra damage. Make sure to extinguish them before too long, or else they will break!
- Paragliders! Jump off a tall surface and use them to glide around the map. You can also put one below you while falling to absorb fall damage, at the high risk of it breaking.
- New internal program anti-cheat
- New in-engine title screen intros

Fixed:
- Computer monitors don't display television static when not connected to anything.
- Issues, where objects connected to but not a part of the main character in the character creator, would not save.
- Weapons should display a durability bar in all instances.
- Save and Quit/Quit to Title now functions as expected, returning to the main title instead of closing the game.

Changed:
- 0.0.x soundtracks are now higher quality, like the newer ones.
- Character Creator custom edit now features a better interface.

Removed:
- Browse the Internet button has been removed

SuperKamekArea

3.3.0-alpha2
Added:
 - Restaurants: A type of store which only sells food which is ordered from a menu that pulls from a list of food items and generates random prices
   - Restaurants currently have 3 logo styles to pick from and 2 menu style to pick from, the second menu style is an experiment with randomly picked colors so far
 - Hats: Hats can be worn at the top of your head, obtained from the new Clothing Stores
   - Currently 5 hats exist: newsboy cap, baseball cap, hard hat, top hat and bowler hat
Fixed:
 - Cities no longer cut off around 32767 (or -32768) units from spawn
Changed:
 - Televisions now show breaking effects as soon as they break instead of when turning it on after breaking

TheGlassPenguin

3.3.0-alpha3
(3.3.1-alpha1 was mislabled, it was supposted to be alpha2, 3.3.0 has yet to hit stable)

Added:
- Linear Stage Mode in the world editor. This allows for simple point-a to point-b stages (like SMM) without the need for mods.
- Stages can now be edited in Overhead Mode (the classic world editor mode) or First-Person (like Minecraft's Creative mode)

Removed:
- Old internal program anticheat, replaced with a newer one
- Old title screen intro videos, replaced with in-engine scenes

Changed:
- Barriers are now fireproof
- Swimming can now happen when you are partially submerged now
- 3rd-person has been changed-using swap camera key will switch between first and 3rd-person back view-holding Ctrl will switch to the 3rd-person front view

Fixed:
- Being able to go out of bounds by burning the barrier object, letting you enter ungenerated areas or places you aren't supposed to be in
- Issues with updating on beta versions on Android would require root access
- Other bug fixes pertaining to fire and water (water should extinguish things like in real life)