News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

granted, but when you stop time, you stop yourself as well (and you cant change that) so you basically instantly cause the heat death of the universe (in a way)

i wish for no ninjas
hi!

DifferentDance8

Granted. No actual ninjas appear at your door, however you can still get ninja'd

I wish for every single illicit pharmacy in the world to simultaneously get found by the FDA and sued for 60 trillion dollars.
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Incendiary

Granted. You're blamed for at least 3 of them containing these illicit drugs. You're accused and found guilty of running drug cartels, murder and human trafficking. You're never leaving prison.

I wish for an Egg Launcher
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Orb Fish

Granted. The eggs are just egg-shaped rocks painted white. /ref

I wish to know what happened to Aunt Grace's cat.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Scratch137

Granted. We've made major strides since then. Major strides. /ref

I wish I could go out in cold weather without my hands freezing.
hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

solitaire

granted. now everything except your hands freeze, no matter what you wear

i wish to destroy the space-time continuum
hi!

TheGlassPenguin

Granted. You destroy yourself, not the whole spaaaace-time continuum

i wish for jacky to not ask people to join the irc channel, but then not talk to them when they do join
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

lapisi

Granted. Jacky does not ask people to join the irc channel anymore... because the irc channel got deleted... because the one running the site is dead, and you get blamed for the murder because you made that wish.

I wish for all the power that Bill Cipher has + the rap battle skill that he doesn't have
noodle

TheGlassPenguin

granted. however, all deals must be ruined a la this topic. your raps also come out google-translate-ruined.

i wish to know what DE TING was.
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

lapisi

granted, it's canonically zapped into your brain but you can't get the knowledge by reading this

I wish the security issues in BBCode go away and BBCode gets reenabled
noodle

Luigis_Pizza

Granted. Wait till you see my prices

I wish for storage on my laptop
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Zan

Granted, but everything on your laptop has been permanently deleted.

I wish for victory against my friend in Pokémon for once
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Granted. But you had to cheat to do it and then your friend will move schools and you'll never see them again and you will always know that you never properly one and it will haunt you forever... (Couldn't Be Me)

I wish for A Stephen Curry Rookie Card for really cheap.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Granted. It's a piece of cardboard with a sharpie drawing of Stephen Curry on it.

I wish for estrogen pls let me have it
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Luigis_Pizza

(I Learned A New Word Today) Granted. You get 1 mg.

I wish for Money.
Almost...

lapisi

Granted. You get a penny.

I wish for you to have a nice day
noodle

Luigis_Pizza

Granted. But you have a horrible day.

I wish for a phone
Almost...

Incendiary

Granted. It's a Nokia 3310. Virtually unbreakable but it comes with no battery.

I wish for cost of living to go down a little

Luigis_Pizza

Granted. Everything goes down. Then the reserve bank brings another hike up on mortgages... this got depressing...

I wish for Scratch Dark Mode
Almost...

Incendiary

Granted. It's only implemented on the home page.

I wish for a better bad translator generator

Luigis_Pizza

Hāʻawi ʻia. He dyslexic ʻoe i kēia manawa

I wish for A second season of Erased: Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
Almost...

Zan

You get the second season, but the first season becomes lost media that you will never be able to see again....... and the second season sucks.

I wish to become a scientist
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: ZanYou get the second season, but the first season becomes lost media that you will never be able to see again....... and the second season sucks.

I wish to become a scientist
I have it on blu-ray muhahahaha

You become a scientist, you never achieve anything tho

I wish for that bueno would come back
Almost...

Tymewalk

Granted. "Bueno" has probably been the name of a number of things, and the genie doesn't really know which one you're talking about, so the genie has almost definitely given you the wrong one.

I wish I was less sleepy.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words