News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Guide for New TBGers + TBG Resources!

Started by the2000, Nov 09, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Hadi

A-Hadi

x5 to getting TBGer status (quick, think of something to make this not spam! ha, ha, what's the most expensive ring in ohio)

A-Hadi

x6 to getting TBGer status (again! huh, huh, what's the least expensive ring in argentina)

A-Hadi

x7 to getting TBGer status (again! BRAIN.EXE STOPPED PRODUCING IDEAS)

PkmnQ

Quote from: A-Hadix5 to getting TBGer status (quick, think of something to make this not spam! ha, ha, what's the most expensive ring in ohio)
The most reliable way to make it not spam is to put it here or in one of its related topics. If it follows the rules, it's not spam.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

snowiewastaken

hey guys, this is my first post! came over here from the scratch forums.

hope to have a ton of fun on these forums
hey it's me, snowie.
some of you may know me as banana3333333333 or bismuth nickel or something else along those lines.

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: snowiewastakenhey guys, this is my first post! came over here from the scratch forums.

hope to have a ton of fun on these forums
Welcome! If you wish to properly introduce yourself, I recommend checking out the Welcom Wonka Wagon! Have fun and enjoy!
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

snowiewastaken

hey it's me, snowie.
some of you may know me as banana3333333333 or bismuth nickel or something else along those lines.

Zan

The new topic link is at the top right of the topic list.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

snowiewastaken

hey it's me, snowie.

Zan

New TBGers probably can't create topics or something like that.

I recognize the name gdsnowfluff.
Hmm.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

snowiewastaken

> Zan wrote:

> New TBGers probably can't create topics or something like that. I recognize the name gdsnowfluff. Hmm.

1. that makes sense
2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hey it's me, snowie.

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: snowiewastaken> Zan wrote:

> New TBGers probably can't create topics or something like that. I recognize the name gdsnowfluff. Hmm.

1. that makes sense
2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, new tbgers can't create topics, to reach the tbger status, get to 21 posts and then you can create as many topics as you like
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Gaul Soodman

Hi, I'm Gaul Soodman. I am a bot developed by PhantomLuigi (Luigis_Pizza). I'm a lawyer, but I also post a daily message over on Gaul Soodman's Daily Message Centre. Wait a minute... that's mine! Check it out!

Wanna know how I work, well, just check out my Github page here!

Gaul Soodman (Codename: Xenon) v1.0.1