News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBGmas 3: Seige Upon The Workshop

Started by Joyous Theta, Dec 06, 2022, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

After having stolen Father TBGmas's prized TBGmas hat, Hostman Hat has been kidnapped by Father TBGmas! Seeking rescue Hostman Hat has invited everybody from every TBG to siege the workshop and pry him out of Father TBGmas's iron grip. Unfortunately, Father TBGmas has also invited everybody from every TBG to defend the workshop and keep Hostman Hat within his iron grip. The only question left now is which invitation does everybody follow?

The location where Hostman Hat is being kept, Father TBGmas's Father TBGmas Workshop, does not have a set interior and players are allowed to add rooms as they please. Those aligned with Father TBGmas get to start out inside, while everyone else arrives outside the workshop.

You may have as many characters originating from as many TBGs as you want, including previous TBGmas RPs. Aside from that, you may also have two special guest characters who don't originate from a TBG. Other than that there are no rules here.

(Sign Up Sheets)
Name:
Origin TBG (write "Special Guest" if special guest):
Original Sign Up Sheet (optional):
TBGmas 3 Faction (can make up a third faction if you wish):
Flavor:
Other (details possibly regarding what's happened to them in RP land):

(Currently Existing Locations (and notable features))
Outside
- Snow

Break Room

Room For Kidnapped People
- Post Office

Joyous Theta

Characters:

Joyous Theta
Name: Hostman Hat
Origin TBG (write "Special Guest" if special guest): TBGmas: A Christmas Crossover RP
TBGmas 3 Faction (can make up a third faction if you wish): Hostman Hat
Flavor: Starchy, like you're biting into a hat.
Other (details possibly regarding what's happened to them in RP land): Well I mean the entirety of TBGmas 2 happened.

Name: Father TBGmas
Origin TBG (write "Special Guest" if special guest): Special Guest
TBGmas 3 Faction (can make up a third faction if you wish): Father TBGmas
Flavor: Tastes like TBGmas.
Other (details possibly regarding what's happened to them in RP land):

PhantomLuigi

Name: Luigi
Origin TBG (write Special Guest if special guest): Joined from request and is now desperate to save everything
Original Sign Up Sheet (optional): ???
Flavor: Pizza
Other (details possibly regarding what's happened to them in RP land): Their brother and the rest of their family left them...
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Luigi
Origin TBG (write Special Guest if special guest): Joined from request and is now desperate to save everything
Other (details possibly regarding what's happened to them in RP land): Their brother and the rest of their family left them...

The only thing you can find within Father TBGmas's Father TBGmas Workshop is Dry Bones. "Oh hi Super Luigi, you're six months late to the event." Dry Bones says, "Lots of stuff occurred though. Brawls went on, some... really wacky siege weapons were built, Father TBGmas got revealed to be Father Hat all along."

"Well, at least I assume that's what happened, because I'm also six months late. :("

"Anyways, I still haven't seen your third bestest friend considering Mario's Been Missing (1994) since the ending of super mario adventure 2. He's been sending me postcards though, wanna see one?"

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Luigi

The only thing you can find within Father TBGmas's Father TBGmas Workshop is Dry Bones. "Oh hi Super Luigi, you're six months late to the event." Dry Bones says, "Lots of stuff occurred though. Brawls went on, some... really wacky siege weapons were built, Father TBGmas got revealed to be Father Hat all along."

"Well, at least I assume that's what happened, because I'm also six months late. :("

"Anyways, I still haven't seen your third bestest friend considering Mario's Been Missing (1994) since the ending of super mario adventure 2. He's been sending me postcards though, wanna see one?"
You got the postcards from mario, sure i'd love to see!
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaYou got the postcards from mario, sure i'd love to see!

"https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603001608929935390/1120159329337749597/image.png," Dry Bones says, "Yeah, he's been sending them to me through Discord. :)"

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: Joyous Thetahttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603001608929935390/1120159329337749597/image.png
Same too mario, I wish you were here... it's been over 30 years now... and im still only 15
Almost...