News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: ChaoticControversies
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: ChaoticControversies
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsRight Hand: "Guys, Left Hand is calling us to go back. Should we?"
☆ "Hm, kinda sus." Raiden murmered under his breath.

"Should I call for backup?" Sirius asked.
Right Hand: "Left Hand is my twin. I trust them. Anyways, they say they found a new dimension where we can get recruits for the rebellion. That sounds promising."

Grace: "Only if you feel the mission would be really dangerous."
☆ "Alright, if you say so." Raiden said, grabbing his laser knife.
Right Hand opens a portal, and the characters go through.

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "Well, now what?"
Right Hand: "We go help Left Hand."

The group goes to the stage.

Left Hand: "Hey! How'd the mission go?"

Right Hand: "I'll tell you later. It's a long story. Now, why do you need us?"

Left Hand: "I found a dimension called the Seaniverse, and it seems to have a lot of characters with water powers in it. Do you want to go?"

Cloaky: "Sure!"

String Gummy Fish: "No, I want to find what happened to the other Cricket Green Clone."

MCG: "Same."

Right Hand: "Alright."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

ChaoticControversies

☆ Audrey was scrolling the dark web on her phone. She had found the Old Nonsensical Dimension Ashlin was selling, which got sold, a few months ago, which was surprisingly recent.
Kinda quit

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: ChaoticControversies☆ Audrey was scrolling the dark web on her phone. She had found the Old Nonsensical Dimension Ashlin was selling, which got sold, a few months ago, which was surprisingly recent.
The Nonsensical RP Dimension was obliterated into Ayin. It can't have been sold, unless it was actually an alternate dimension where it didn't get obliterated.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

gilbert_given_TBG

IHoTU!Olly was looking at his inventory, when he noticed that the blue seed has sprouted into a blue seedling.

IHoTU!Olly: "Huh. What a weird seed."

-----

NRP!Olly: "Alright, should we go to Seaniverse or should we go check on that Cricket Green Clone? Or should we split?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGIHoTU!Olly was looking at his inventory, when he noticed that the blue seed has sprouted into a blue seedling.

IHoTU!Olly: "Huh. What a weird seed."

-----

NRP!Olly: "Alright, should we go to Seaniverse or should we go check on that Cricket Green Clone? Or should we split?"
String Gummy Fish: "MCG and I will check on the missing clone, you guys can go check on the Seaniverse."

Right Hand: "Got it."

Left Hand opens a portal.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "IHoTU!Olly, will you join?"
IHoTU!Olly: "Nah. I'll stay here."
NRP!Olly: "Alright!" (...seriously though, where's Furrow and the others?)
NRP!Olly enters the portal.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "IHoTU!Olly, will you join?"
IHoTU!Olly: "Nah. I'll stay here."
NRP!Olly: "Alright!" (...seriously though, where's Furrow and the others?)
NRP!Olly enters the portal.
(I don't know. It's up to Orb Fish.)

Right Hand and Cloaky jump into the portal too.

Orb Fish

(07:00:44) PkmnQ: fixed
(07:00:45) PkmnQ: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=653592
(07:01:20) Orb_Fish: oh ok
(07:02:00) Orb_Fish: furrow & all of my characters are nowhere
(07:02:31) Orb_Fish: they dissapeared after I realized that TNRP:L had some ARG aspects
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb Fish(07:00:44) PkmnQ: fixed
(07:00:45) PkmnQ: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=653592
(07:01:20) Orb_Fish: oh ok
(07:02:00) Orb_Fish: furrow & all of my characters are nowhere
(07:02:31) Orb_Fish: they dissapeared after I realized that TNRP:L had some ARG aspects
(Do you mind if I just write it as they just left and realized their story had nothing to do with the Black Hole Hand story?)

The Alphabet Lore (minus Z because he's a planet) and ONE (the object show) characters enter through the portal (the one that sends new characters here, not the Seaniverse portal).

sparkycinnamon

Chapter 5: Enter the Seaniverse
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "What do we have here?"
The Seaniverse appears to be a universe filled with water. There are many marble buildings, and various people of different species are mingling together.

Cloaky: "Oh, it's an oceanverse? Good thing I have a water-breathing spell!"

Cloaky casts a spell that allows them, NRP!Olly, and Right Hand to breathe underwater, and gives Cloaky and NRP!Olly immunity to water damage.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "A WHAT?"

NRP!Olly throws Dot out by the portal, hoping that it doesn't short. (remember, Dot is a calculator)
The portal has already closed.

However, the spell was already cast on Dot, so it doesn't short out.

(yes, I know Dot is a calculator)

gilbert_given_TBG

Dot: "Wait, am I in water?"
Dot: "Also, where's Olly?"
NRP!Olly: "I'm up here!"

NRP!Olly can be seen trying to swim to the ocean bed (badly)
NRP!Olly: "I can't seem to go down to the floor! The water tries to float me to the surface!"
Dot: "... uh... can't you just make yourself heavier?"
NRP!Olly: "I don't know how to do that!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGDot: "Wait, am I in water?"
Dot: "Also, where's Olly?"
NRP!Olly: "I'm up here!"

NRP!Olly can be seen trying to swim to the ocean bed (badly)
NRP!Olly: "I can't seem to go down to the floor! The water tries to float me to the surface!"
Dot: "... uh... can't you just make yourself heavier?"
NRP!Olly: "I don't know how to do that!"
Right Hand helps pull NRP!Olly down to the nearest ocean floor.

Cloaky: "So, where should we begin?"

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly grabbed the ocean floor as hard as he could, since his paper-thin body is so buoyant that he could float again at any moment when he tried to move.

Dot: "You know, I've heard people drowning, but this is like reverse drowning."
NRP!Olly: "Shut up, Dot! You're not helping!"

He then looked around.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly grabbed the ocean floor as hard as he could, since his paper-thin body is so buoyant that he could float again at any moment when he tried to move.

Dot: "You know, I've heard people drowning, but this is like reverse drowning."
NRP!Olly: "Shut up, Dot! You're not helping!"

He then looked around.
Again, there are a bunch of marble buildings with people of various species just kind of mingling.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "Argh, if only I had enough weight so I don't float..."
Dot: "What if you use me as the weight?"
NRP!Olly: "Wait, will it work?"

NRP!Olly then grabbed Dot to test it. The weight of Dot is enough to cancle NRP!Olly's buoyant force, so he appears to float (normally)

NRP!Olly: "Oh, I didn't expect it to work."
NRP!Olly: "Well them, um... let's ask them something."

sparkycinnamon

Hi.

This has been a long time coming, but I think it's time I say it.

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy is canceled.

This is for a variety of reasons, which I will list.

Everyone who's been in this RP has either left entirely or is so inactive that they can't keep up with the updates.
I made a lot of really stupid decisions with this RP. I planned a ton of chapters, made a vast assortment of characters, planned nothing about how their relationships with the others would go or any of their backstories, and gave certain characters way too much attention (looking at you, MCG, as much as I admit I love your character) while others got stuck on the sidelines (I'm sorry, Lampshade Beewatch). And that's not even getting into the ARG-type thing I had going on.
I don't have time for this RP anymore. I have high school, OC projects, and AUs I want to work on.
This RP isn't actually fun for me anymore. It feels like a chore to update it. I've outgrown it. It doesn't make me happy anymore, it just makes me feel tired. This applies to most of the TBGs, too. (and my other RPGs)

However, I do not want to leave it on a cliffhanger, so I made an epilogue. If you want to know anything about how the RP would have went, feel free to ask me in the ITRAPIDO32748WE topic. However, there are no guarantees I'll answer.

Anyways, onto the epilogue:

Right Hand and Left Hand sit together on a cliff in Canadaland.

Left Hand: "Hey, Right Hand?"

Right Hand: "Yeah?"

Left Hand: "What do you think will happen now that Black Hole Hand is gone for good?"

Right Hand: "Well, I know our story won't end here. There will always be threats to get rid of, enemies to stop, and mysteries to solve."

Right Hand sighs.

Right Hand: "But I also know that there will always be light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark it gets."

Left Hand: "Yeah, that makes sense."

Left Hand pauses.

Left Hand: "Hey, what happened to everyone else after the war?"

Right Hand: "As far as I know, they're doing just fine. String Gummy Fish got promoted to the leader of the Code Maroon Alliance after its old leader died. MCG has a job as a dimension machine repairman, and Cloaky's on their way to becoming a famous wizard. And I haven't heard from Lampshade in a while, but I hear she's getting along with Mothpop's kids. She babysits them sometimes, apparently."

Left Hand nods (at least, how a giant sentient hand would nod, anyways). Suddenly, Right Hand's interdimensional walkie-talkie beeps.

Hey, Right Hand? Is this working? It's me, Anne.

And Cricket!

N!

Uhh, I'm not sure if you remember me? I'm Arnold? Oh, and Henry is here too.

I was going to introduce myself, but Arnold beat me to it. Anyways, yeah, I'm Henry, and June's probably coming soon too.

Hey, it's Barney! Hi, Barney!

Hey, Luz!

Right Hand's smile beams into a mile-wide grin.

Right Hand: "Left Hand, get the interdimensional party here! We're gonna have a celebration!"

Left Hand does so, and Right Hand, Left Hand, all of the fandom characters from the call, and all of the characters controlled by me get into one big party. A celebration. A shindig, if you will. One might even say a ball.

However, at the party, Grape Guy meets a familiar face. Jerald, in his new mechanical computer body that FWA built for him back in the first part.

Grape Guy: "Oh, jeez, it's you. Uh, look, I'm sorry for what I did to you-"

Jerald: "No, no, it's fine. The stick figures from t h e p i t have taught me a lot of things, and one of those things is to not hold grudges if people express remorse for what they did. I know you were tricked. It's okay."

Jerald gets back up.

Jerald: "By the way, do you know where Byron is?"

Grape Guy: "Oh, last time I checked, he's in Canadaland. But I'm not sure if he wants anything to do with the whole interdimensional travel thing. He just wants to be a normal guy now."

Jerald: "That's alright."

MCG sits down, and Artist Cricket Green's ghost flies next to him.

Artist Cricket Green: "Hey."

MCG is slightly startled at first, but his expression softens when he realizes it's just ACG.

ACG: "I know you probably haven't entirely forgiven yourself for what happened to me. But, I promise it's okay now. Nothing can hurt me anymore, since I'm already dead. I can do whatever I want!"

MCG: "No, it's not that, it's..."

MCG sighs.

MCG: "What Timekeeper Cricket Green did to me (points to the massive scar across his forehead), should I forgive him for that? He's completely disappeared from my radar now, but the last time I saw him, his last words to me were, 'learn to let go'. Is 'letting go' forgiving him? Was he actually trying to give me advice?"

ACG: "I think that's for you to decide."

Their heartfelt conversation is cut off by June laying her arm on the counter.

June: "Hey, Sprig is trying to eat 50 lollipops in 5 minutes. Wanna see him fail miserably?"

ACG shrugs.

ACG: "Sure."

Meanwhile, Right Hand and Left Hand are dancing together.

Left Hand: "So, what was the moral of this whole thing, anyway? Every good story seems to have one."

Right Hand: "That, I'm not sure about. Any ideas, Left Hand?"

Left Hand: "Hmm, how about 'you can always find both logical and creative solutions to problems'? That seems like a pretty fitting one with both the chaos and the planning."

Right Hand looks off in the distance.

Right Hand: "Yeah, that sounds good."

Meanwhile, Darty notices Jerald flying off.

He watches him use his technology to find a new place for him to call home.

He settles on an MMORPG, not too different from the old Nonsensical RP dimension, except obviously less chaotic.

He begins the process, and disappears into thin air.

However, in another dimension, he also appears out of thin air.

Jerald has joined the server.

The End.

For Real This Time.

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce