News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 0, we advance!

Started by Maew Nryang, Oct 05, 2020, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Actually I think it'll be easier than I first thought
arr x = if {loop} != loop,writebr arr x = {x}
if {loop} != loop
writebr arr x = {x}
if {loop} != loop
let i = 0
let loop = loop
getarr arr,{i}
writebr {res}
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

comma D:<
arr x = if {loop} != loop,writebr arr x = {x},if {loop} != loop,let i = 0,let loop = loop,getarr x {i}
if {loop} != loop
writebr arr x = {x}
if {loop} != loop
let i = 0
let loop = loop
getarr x,{i}
writebr {res}
add {i},1
let i = {res}
if {i} != 6
loop
alright i'll try my original idea again later, this idea will not work
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWhy is there no
in CABS
i forgot to do that let me just
Quine list

PkmnQ

The center tag now exists
Along with the right tag
Also the justify tag, which makes the text alignment justified by using the class "align-justify" which has the CSS property "text-align: justify;" which sets the text alignment to a justified alignment, also why is it called the justify alignment, I would have called it the double-sided or paragraph alignment, where did justify come from?
Quine list

PkmnQ

a
a
a[marquee]aaa[/marquee]a
a
a[/b][/size]
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

∬∻∜⋌∐⋁⋏∟≣⊓⊍⊡≗⋅⋂≧⊛⋥⊒⋉∯≙⋗≸⊡⊤≚⊥⋗∘⋟≔∟⊫∷⊠≏≛⊍⊳≙∮∬≣∍∈≮⊜≖⋽∺⊮⊿⋙⊿⋍∖⋧∿⊇⋄≩⊬≉⊁⋼⊃⊍∸⋉⊸−⋏⊋≅∺∾≆⊀∍∾∻⋢≀∀⋆⊜⊞≎∛∶∩≀⋰≣⋝∓∩∰⊐⋦⋘⋂⋂⊸⋰⊑⋚≰⊵⋂⋊⊗⋍⋸≩⊛≊∨⊛⋉≎≔⋞⊋≣∷⊿≓∵⋔⋖∉≛⋜≴⋍⋖⊦≋∖⋎≉∙∭∌∘⋶⊶∣∉⊱∢∣≛∴∗⊒∃⊳⊷⋎⋦≝≟≍∭∐⊺⊾⊔≑⋻≀⊧⊃≉≭⋯⋴⊼∬≣⋣⋳⋒∓⋢⊍≴∠≬⋲∉∎∋∰∶⋲⋻≺⊮≸∃∗⊘≨≈⊵⋩⋇∳≤⋐⋠≛⊒⊖⋯≛∹∗⋎⋊⊙⊮⋸⊬≿⊖⊠≽∸⊛⋍∖⋄⊏⋐⊸⋶∅⊅≎⊣≰≘⊟≂⊤∶⊿∕⋏⊻≧∲∛⊯⋼⊁∪⊪≇∺⋒⋐≌≗≷≻≘⊼∄⋁≌⋃≢⋋∋⊳⋊∰∩⊠⊙⊭⊜⊿⊇⋿≧⊓⊰⊢≦≪⊻⊢≣≡∤⋢≚≄∩⊘≐⋮⊲⊭⋈∏≻∊∘⋮∉∭≁∪≕≎⊭∹≶∡∖⋏≝≯√⊀∾∃≢∲∈−⋉≼⋍⊑∫∾⋂⋐⊪⊧⊮⋿≑⋺⋻⋴∻∜⋿⋀≜≫∝⋷∈⋄∓∠∅⊃⋐⊨⋥⋆⋦⋐⋞⊑∡∽∯⋩≷⊱≳∖⊉⋯⊉⊫∟∲⋈⊺≺⊎≖⋙⊼∀⋓≍⋊⊞∌⋵≅≘⋈⋱∭∆≒≚≏⋱⋧⋃⊺⋥⋴⊷∭∕⊵∾≫⊯⋌≗⋜∞∜⊼≻⊀≐⋚∤≩≗∛≾⊬⊗⋼⊺≌∶⊀⊭⋊⊗∩∰√⊔⊃⋵⊏⊙⊜⊒⋷⋻≉⊚⋑≉⋕∜∦∯⊔≔∌≖∝⊧≌⊭⊅∫⊟⊖≄≿∥⋁∐⋢⊀≏∸⊣∈∘⋁≞⊾≋≮⋡⊝∭≰⊂≫∆∳⊜⊗⊎≺⊭≬≝⋾∑∯≁⋶≚≆√⊙∵⊿∛≡⋌⋈∳⊖⊘≩⋳⋗∽≳≠⊡⋊⊏⊍⋇∝≮⋿⋂∳≢⊳∁⊶≗⋄⋍∇⊢∙≂∈≐⋜⋡∧≴∈∇⋒⊁∳⋱≃⋵∘∁∕∠⊩≃⊌∼∹∮∍≞∧∠∝⊱⊃⊬⊴⊝≮⊧⊽⋋⊁⋟⊐⋳∍≯∥∣≅≷∽⋧⋥⊰⋑∉≢∫≫∯⊻⋙⋎∼⊃⊆⊨∸∅⊰≇≧⋦⊐⊘∬⊤∀⊟≕⊂≜≭≑⊳≴∯∢≜⊠⊏∼⋵∩∑∦⋍⊱∲≁≃⊥≔⋿⋂∍⋺≁⋊≥≺⋻≛⊒⋚∌⊸∂∔⊡⊅≮⊹⋥⋴⋷≃∔∻≛≀∲⊣⋭⋢∷≚∖≕≭∢⋑≓⊣⋜≇∧∨⋖⊬≰⊼≑⊁≀≇⋶≃≉∂⊂⋅⊇⊓⋂⊹∹≕≳⋶⋩⊜≂⋓≽∪⊂≬≺⊥≺≀∴⋇⊚⊤≥⊻⋾⊝∋⋮≙≒⋢⋏≕⊉≾⋻⋳⊄⊅⊞∝≗∑∝∁⊎⋡∛⋞∱⊾≥⋹∾⊅≾⊶≊≮⊻≼∙⋂≰⋶⊩∑≱⋧⋱∊≩≭⊄≢∴⊒≯≵≋≀∇∯⋨≣⊗≁∼∲⋏⋟≅∞≐⋠⊾⊃∪⋖≤∓⊖⋑⊅≃⊐⋬≀≃⊝⋁⊙⋲≐∮∊⊠≝⋼⊠⊢⊘⊈∿⋁≁⋙⊚≴∣≡⋪∻⊏≘⋢≿≘≴∉≫⊋⊘≢≸⋿≓⊱∸∁∮≣⋐≲⋢⋥≧≖∹⋽≙≈⋄⋞≻√≚≭⊯√⊯⊗≳≗∑≱⋊⋧⊞⋚≅∹⊲⊔∓≊∐≶⊎∻≁≶⊳⋰⋃⋞⊯⊮≰≯⋕≓∃∍≾⊱≹⊛≽∃∡≵⊎∣⋔≥⊺∂≉∪⋟⊤⋯≴⋆⊰≲⊺∕≦⋸≁≛⋹⋬∏≜≗∦⋮∧≙≥⋤≾≋≰≚∓⋱⋫⊪∜∓⋢⋓≓≝⊏⋮⊹⋠⊢∛⋍≓≍∹≓∰∣∀⊉≶∩∮⊃≄≈⋧≺≨⋐⋼⋕⊍⊟⋧∋⋯≿≘⊋≹⋞⊃≻∜≆≡⊲≎√√⋳⋽⊎∰∝∮⋍⊘≣⊞⋂⊄⊾⋯≂∭∋⋊−∖⋼⋩∊∗⊍⋉∯⊪⊹∛≼⊫≢∥⋛⊒⊹∼⊚⋙≶⋢≶≁∉⊗∱⋽⊌⋮⊾∤∮⊂⋆∠⋛≟∖≟⋓≅⋯⊁∜⊲∢≁⊸⊨∰≦⋆⋇⊇⋑⋕≽⋉⋋∙≯∃⋅∹∿⋫⊐∓≦⋨⊸∂⋜⋕⊰⋹⊴∥⊦≰⋏∤⊟⊄∾∋⊬∠∭∃≇⋫⊅≅⋮≨≡⊤∠⋻⊄≷∀⊉⋦∜∧∞≘≸⋂⊇≟⋐≃⋂∤≑⊄⋅⊋⋒≕∡∲∳⋦⋾⋬≪∷≍≂≍⋳⋦∖⋱≧≙≣⊶⊞∋∷⋡⋆∏≐≹⋏⋆∿∞⊯⋼≫⋴∎⊪⊌∲⊂∐⋦∉∱⊒∱⋯≿⋸≶⋽∺∴⊵≮⋸∼⋐≃⋮∙∢≯⊯∣⊁∨⊥⊽⋨∉⋛⋞⊈∳⊹∷⊗⋟⊹⊝∮∩⊩⋱∄≧⋜≕∲≔⊻⊻⊃∴⋼⊕⋒⋀⋱≏⋉∎∥∵∂⊕⋵≷≏∴⊚⊳≎∲⊩≆⋚⋰⋇⋌≾∭∽⋄⋖≞∌⋺⊃⊗≐≗⋝⋰∧∺≩∿⊊⋿⋌≥∏≏≟∈≌⊇∧≉∨≴∯⋮≶⋛≞∮⋪⊷⊃⊰⊟⋃⊀∙⋑≂∮∵≂∸⊞⊚⋊∬⋥⊭∏≀⊵⋜∅⋆⋨⊆∤≍∗≯⋾≉∵⋇∣∈⋹∳⊋⊭∾∛∖⋤⊾∍⊔≹≷⋁⋝⊇≿≗≙∤∼⋓≴⊗⋤∻∶∴⊛≚∽⋏∮≷⊌⋍⊆∲≴∝∦⋤⋮∓≍≇⊎⊽∏⊻≒∲∡⋱⋖∘⊩⊲⊦⋨≏⋰⋴⊖≽⋇⋓⊡⊌⊄≇∑≀√∇≌≍∛⋋⊂∂⊟≋⊇∛≂⋎⊛⋛⊿≖∅≕⊨≩∭∐∡⋺≱⋠∠⋚≅∁∡⊥∢⊘⊟∖⋥⋃⋱⊟⋵⋒⋔⋞≾⊝⊨∯⋷⊖∾⊾∱⊭∟≭⋕∕≏⊯≝⊂≓≢≩≱⊘⋒⊨≃≾≹⊍⊕≱⋡≰⋱∬⊑⋸∘⋋⊑⋑∰√⋹∱≓∋≇∘∏⊾⊺⊅∹≂≷⊿≓≯⋇∧⋔⋤≙∝⊋⊶⋼⊦⊖≰≌⋈≶≺∡≽≬⊶⋦⋚∮∬≃≂∊≛≟≦⋉≮⋭∯∅∴∖∇⋆≈⋲⋘≹∡⋡∱∴∴⋶⊎⋱≳≚⋱≹≲⊔≨⋘⊗⋶≓⊦⋱⊔∶∧∗⊀∼⊶⊙≘≳≧∕⋒⋹⋖∩∔⊿⊗⋵≍⋅∯≾∲∩⊊≌⊖⊞≃⋒⊷⊦⋔⋰≷⋫≵⋄⊑⋕⊐⋜∵∃≎⋳⋰⋧∳≑∎⊏⊱≺∑∏∴∌⋁≷⊀⋨≾⊚≰≕≅∥⊉⋉≩≕⋑⋕≡∱∉≷⋓≹≀⋳∾⊓≢∝⊆≏∎≸⋠⊿⋇⋖∁≞⊢∹⋳≊≈≷⊀≆⋵≶⊖⊦⊣⊔⊎∑⋟⋾≀∑⊎∥⋇⊱⊏⋋⊹⋼√∴⋔⊈≷∲≱⋄⊽≳⋌⋹∘⋉⊠⊤⋨≃⋇∊⋎≇≷⊊∙∰⊱⊿⋖⊴≆∫∙⋈∴∄≒∰∝∱⋒≩≦≱≢⋩∖⋌⋐

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

alright here are two easy quines to add to the quine list
Add++
Quine list

SiIvaGunner

I only upload High quality rips!
hi i hate u word :)

anime is L and so is the u word.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

1       2       3       4      
1   n   2   n   3   n   4   n  
1 e n a 2 e n a 3 e n a 4 e n a
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert, on the discordExplain BABA ON GROUP IS GROUP
Discord messages have a length limit, so I'll put it here instead. Blue text are guesses I'm confident about. Red text are guesses I'm not confident about.

Section 1: Initiating Infinite Loop Delay
Here is what you need for the glitch:
[list=*]
[li]BABA ${condition} GROUP IS GROUP (has to be fulfilled) (for reliability, form the sentence horizontally)[/li]
[li]BABA IS GROUP[/li]
[li]GROUP IS WORD[/li]
[/list]
Why do you need GROUP IS WORD? I'm guessing it's something related to the game checking WORD each time it finds that GROUP changes, but I don't have a full explanation yet.
Section 2: Timefreeze
This one only works after the condition is already fulfilled. Before you do the Infinite Loop Delay, idle for a long time (make sure there's an object that always moves, so that the idles actually register in the undo history). Undo all the way to the part where you idled. You can also undo all the way to the beginning, but it won't work if the condition isn't fulfilled at the beginning, since the level will just pop out of existence for no reason. Notice how all of the text stays white? That's because of the timefreeze.

To move during the timefreeze, alternate between moving and undoing.

Most things don't apply here, like DEFEAT and WIN. What does happen? Well,
[list=*]
[li]YOU, YOU2, 3D[/li]
[li]MOVE, AUTO, CHILL[/li]
[li]NUDGE (all directions)[/li]
[li]FEAR[/li]
[li]SHIFT[/li]
[li]PUSH, PULL, SWAP, STOP[/li]
[li]OPEN, SHUT, WEAK, EAT (when something moves)[/li]
[/list]
Note that this doesn't include text parsing. This means you can push text around without breaking. And it also doesn't include deleting out of bounds objects, meaning parallel universes. Parallel universes are not related to this glitch, so if you want to know more, see this.

Why does it only apply to those properties? Well, judging from the order of operations, it gets interrupted at the first rule parse which happens right after doMovement().
Section 3: Spacetime Folding
Section 4: Everything Duplication
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert, on the discordExplain BABA ON GROUP IS GROUP
Discord messages have a length limit, so I'll put it here instead. Blue text are guesses I'm confident about. Red text are guesses I'm not confident about.

Section 1: Initiating Infinite Loop Delay
Here is what you need for the glitch:
[list=*]
[li]BABA ${condition} GROUP IS GROUP (has to be fulfilled) (for reliability, form the sentence horizontally)[/li]
[li]BABA IS GROUP[/li]
[li]GROUP IS WORD[/li]
[/list]
Why do you need GROUP IS WORD? I'm guessing it's something related to the game checking WORD each time it finds that GROUP changes, but I don't have a full explanation yet.
Section 2: Timefreeze
This one only works after the condition is already fulfilled. Before you do the Infinite Loop Delay, idle for a long time (make sure there's an object that always moves, so that the idles actually register in the undo history). Undo all the way to the part where you idled. You can also undo all the way to the beginning, but it won't work if the condition isn't fulfilled at the beginning, since the level will just pop out of existence for no reason. Notice how all of the text stays white? That's because of the timefreeze.

To move during the timefreeze, alternate between moving and undoing.

Most things don't apply here, like DEFEAT and WIN. What does happen? Well,
[list=*]
[li]YOU, YOU2, 3D[/li]
[li]MOVE, AUTO, CHILL[/li]
[li]NUDGE (all directions)[/li]
[li]FEAR[/li]
[li]SHIFT[/li]
[li]PUSH, PULL, SWAP, STOP[/li]
[li]OPEN, SHUT, WEAK, EAT (when something moves)[/li]
[/list]
Note that this doesn't include text parsing. This means you can push text around without breaking. And it also doesn't include deleting out of bounds objects, meaning parallel universes. Parallel universes are not related to this glitch, so if you want to know more, see this.

Why does it only apply to those properties? Well, judging from the order of operations, it gets interrupted at the first rule parse which happens right after doMovement().
Section 3: Spacetime Folding
Section 4: Everything Duplication
implement in this article

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh