News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Hamburger Game

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 24, 2015, 01:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

PlassyVanni

more soap (you said a cuss word while ordering so you need to wash your mouth)
artist
i like history

solitaire

Incendiary

PkmnQ

Some very extreme macritants
Quine list

DifferentDance8

Middle Bun

21st post B)
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

DifferentDance8

a container that may or may not have bees inside of it
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-

PkmnQ

Roasted Garlic Summer Sausage
Quine list

DifferentDance8

++[------>+<]>..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>......---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+..+++....[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>....-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++..---...+++.-.+.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>..-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++..---...+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>...-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-..[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>....---.+++.-...+...---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++..---...+++.-...+........---...+++.-...+.....---...+++.-.+........---.+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>...-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-..[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>..---.+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>..-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.......---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...+..---...+++.-.+...---.+++.-.+........---.+++.-...+...........---...+++.-...+...---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++..---...+++.-...+............---...+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.....---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-..[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.+++.-.+...[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++....---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-.+............---.+++.-.+.......---.+++.-.+..[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>...-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-..[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>....-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---...+++.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>..-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.......---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...+..---...+++.-.+.........---.+++.-...+.....---...+++.-...+......---...+++.-.+.---.+++.-...+.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>....-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---...+++.-.+...[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++....---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-.+............---.+++.-...+.---...+++.-...+..........---...+++.-...+.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>....-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---...+++.-...+..---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...+.........---...+++.-.+...---.+++..-...+...---...+++.-...+........---...+++.-...+.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---...+++.-...+.....---...+++.-.+.......---.+++.-.+.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>...-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-..[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>..---.+++.-.+...[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++....---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...+...---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++...---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.........+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>.---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.-.[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>...-...[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.--[---->+++<]>.+.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>.....---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+.+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---..++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>..---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+...+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.[->++<]>-.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.[->+++++++++<]>.---.++[->++<]>+.-[-->+<]>...---[-->+++<]>-.+[--->++<]>+..+[----->+<]>.++[-->+++<]>.[--->++<]>.+[--->++<]>+.+++.---...+++.-.+....---.+++.

HINT: Run this brainfoo code ~3 times, 8 bit
-

PkmnQ

A very angry note written on red paper saying "WE CALL IT BRAINFOO HERE"
Quine list

Maew Nryang

Lowercase lambda and an x,  which seems to be converting things into functions!
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Square brackets, which seems to be converting things into quotations!

(concatenative programming)
Quine list

PkmnQ

Almost a bottom bun but not quite
Quine list

Incendiary

So close but this bottom bun is missing a crumb and doesn't count legally

Maew Nryang

top bun with a piece of paper saying:

NAME: wait the burger didn't finish yet!
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quine list