News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Granted. You understand it so well you stop paying attention in class and forget to turn in every assignment.

I wish it was nice outside.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: redgreenandblueGranted. You understand it so well you stop paying attention in class and forget to turn in every assignment.
that already happened

Granted. Movement control orders decided that you have to stay home.

I wish I can learn languages fast.
eh

redgreenandblue

Granted, but you can no longer speak.

I wish BBCode was fixed.

PkmnQ

Granted, however they decided to wait until they finish implementing every BBCode tag in CABS to put the fixed BBCode on the forums.

I wish to confuse you this post is a garden path sentence.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

cavernur

granted, but an actual garden path falls on your head.

I wish to explode.

PkmnQ

Granted. You get teleported to an important government building, and then explode.

I wish for a while now and then I will be able to get a good look at the end of the day.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

lapisi

I wish The Genie to be subject to third party arbitration for any and all wishes granted previous to, concurrent to, in conjunction with, and after this wish, triggered by an official complaint filed by the Wish Maker of said individual wish by using the phrase "I demand arbitration for my wish from The Genie" in the Wish Maker's preferred language and method of communication; with a third party group of 5-9 intelligent, sentient beings, whose presence, demeanor, and existence pose no threat to sentient life, who have no previous knowledge of, or contact with, either the Wish Maker or The Genie; at a place and time chosen by the Wish Maker; for a duration not to exceed 8 hours as measured by the Wish Maker, with breaks as decided by The Wish Maker, to be repeated for no more than total 7 Earth Days; after which the Wish Maker and The Genie must adhere to the majority decision of the third party group, which may result in solutions up to and including, revocation of the original wish, an amendment to the original wish, a replacement wish, the granting of an additional wish, and/or other solutions as laid out by the third party group.
i

TheGlassPenguin

Granted. It falls on you.

I wish for wish for wish for wish for wish for wish for
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

PkmnQ

Granted, granted, granted, you've already used all your wishes.

I wish for a cloning machine
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Maew Nryang

Granted.

I wish for a potion that turns me into a catgirl.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

granted, one you drink it you will turn into a regular cat (who is also female). enjoy!

i wish for less people to go to russia than me

Incendiary

Granted. Canada suffers from a "slight" amount of overpopulation.

I wish for a high-frequency blade to be delivered to my doorstep
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

lapisi

Granted. It gets delivered into your face when you open the door.

I demand arbitration for my wish from The Genie (reference to https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=649231 copy and paste the link) (can't very well wish for anything as I currently have -3 wishes)
i

PkmnQ

Granted, except not granted because you did not grant my wish. Don't grant, get no grant.

I wish for more people to use unicode combining characters
Quine list

solitaire

granted, but you didn't.

i wish for a spoon

PkmnQ

Quine list

DifferentDance8

Granted. You recieve a spork (which is technically a spoon, right?)

I wish for my wishes to be ruined.
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

PkmnQ

I wish for my wishes to be ruined.
Quine list

DifferentDance8

Granted, you get a hsiw
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

Maew Nryang

Granted. You get everything.

I wish to turn me into a catgirl.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0