News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos: Rebooted

Started by sparkycinnamon, Apr 26, 2021, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI go to get a quest from my old foe, the game console store worker
You go to the Game Console Store, and ask for a quest.

Game console store worker: "Yeah, sure, whatever. How about this? Go to the Strawberry Temple and defeat 4 Multi-Eyed Seedlings, then come back to me for a reward."

Location Unlocked: The Strawberry Temple

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitarego to strawberry temple
You go to the Strawberry Temple and step inside. Immediately, you feel a faint chill down your spine, and the scent of strawberries.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaLook for the multi eyed seedlings
You see a doorway with a strawberry carved on it.

What do you do?

iwantpie21

if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

Byron_Inc_TBG

undo the process of the consumption of the allyphone and go into the temple again
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: iwantpie21eat the allyphone and proceed
You cannot eat the AllyPhone.

You open the door and notice multiple carvings of strawberries on the walls, and a painting of a red dragon with green accents and beige dots all over.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGundo the process of the consumption of the allyphone and go into the temple again
You did not eat the AllyPhone.

What do you do?

iwantpie21

if you see this, i want pie.
(woah man you can scroll signatures now HOW COOL IS THAT)

play my rpgs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pizzeria RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5924
randomness RPG: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6161
my scratch:
https://scratch.mit.edu/users/iwantpie21/

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: iwantpie21EAT EVERYTHING IN MY INVENTORY :lol: :lol: :lol:
You need to specify.

Also, certain things in your inventory cannot be eaten.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Jim asks Allyphone if there is a sanity checker that Jim can install in himself so that illogical actions need to be approved by two different TBGers.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGJim asks Allyphone if there is a sanity checker that Jim can install in himself so that illogical actions need to be approved by two different TBGers.
All actions already need to be approved by the GM.

(also sanity is, like, an actual stat and illogical actions don't reduce Jim's sanity)

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Register a new player:
Name: "Smurf"
You can only play as one character.

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

Go to mermaid man's hideout, or whatever that place was.
[ngv]How did Jim Chaos get there when they first spawned, while I first spawned inside this purgatory? Doesn't make any sense.[/ngv]
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Go to mermaid man's hideout, or whatever that place was.
[ngv]How did Jim Chaos get there when they first spawned, while I first spawned inside this purgatory? Doesn't make any sense.[/ngv]
Mermaid Man: "Oh, hi! Do you need something?"

(idk man just make something up)

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8"What's my quest?"
Barnacle Boy: "Your current quest is to defeat 4 Multi-Eyed Seedlings in the Strawberry Temple, then go to the Game Console Store for a reward."

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8I go to the strawberry temple.
You go to the Strawberry Temple, then go to the place you were before you left.

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

I go back to the [strawberry] temple (and this time, it can't be reversed)
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8I go back to the [strawberry] temple (and this time, it can't be reversed)
No, I meant you went to the area in the Strawberry Temple you were in before you left. You didn't leave.

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Find a Multi-Eyed Seedlings
You hear shifting limbs around a corridor. (also it's multi-eyed seedling)

What do you do?

DifferentDance8

-