News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Dodgeball!

Started by PhantomLuigi, Jul 27, 2022, 04:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

A dodgeball game in the style of chess. You are a player in the world series of Dodgeball. Play dodgeball against the other team, the winners gain cash and exp to spend on upgrading points. Join either team Red or Blue and prepare for the championships every 2 months.

Additional info:
Courts are divided into grids similar to a chess board.
To upgrade, the cost for upgrade is skill level x 10
Level up exp requirements is level x 100
Levelling up upgrades skills
Empty team spots will be filled up by NPCs if missing players
Teams can contain an infinite amount of players but only 5 people per team for each game, so first come first served
Icons can only be one of these: :) :| :( :o :D :lol: :/ D:< ;) :P :roll: B)
Player style changes which skill will get more when you level up, all-round gives random

Name:
Team Red or Blue:
Icon (choose an emoji):
Player Style (Speed, Grip, Strength, All-Round):
(You Have 10 Skill points to spread across these skills)
Speed:
Grip:
Strength:

Current teams:

Team Red:
Name: Yeetimus Maximus

Icon (choose an emoji): :lol:
Player Style (Speed, Grip, Strength, All-Round): speed
Speed: 5
Grip: 2
Strength: 3

Team Blue:
No ones here

Team Green:
?????

Team Yellow:
?????

Team Black:
?????

Team White:
?????

Team Gold:
?????

Team Silver:
?????
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

This is because you played dodgeball in PE isn't it?

Team Red or Blue: REd
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingThis is because you played dodgeball in PE isn't it?

Team Red or Blue: REd
Yes actually, i thought of it at the end of PE and accepted
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

PhantomLuigi

2 more players and we'll play a game
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...