News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb Fish(Clone research room?)
(Back when they first got to SMW's lab, MCG noticed a clone research room. String Gummy Fish is going to that room.)

---

The group continues searching for Grace and Audrey.

---

Right Hand breaks Sasha's bracelets.

Sasha: "Huh-"

Right Hand: "You three, go to the village! I'll fend off Snakemaster Bea myself!"

The group runs off, leaving Right Hand, Snakemaster Bea, and her snakes.

Snakemaster Bea: "The boss is gonna be real mad once they learn about what you did!"

---

The sky in the Dimension of the Cricket Green Clones significantly darkens.

While browsing, Left Hand discovers a dimension known only as the "Sea-niverse".

Grape Guy starts pacing around anxiously.

Golfer Man: "What's wrong, Grape Guy?"

Grape Guy: "I'm worried about Grace. She hasn't come back in, like, an hour."

Golfer Man: "I'm sure she's fine, Grape Guy. Right Hand wouldn't let anyone get hurt like that."

---

String Gummy Fish reads some of the papers in the Clone Research room.

---

Timekeeper Cookie makes her way towards the DOTCGC.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Orb Fish

In a corner of the Clone Research room, there is a calico cat & a turtle. They don't seem to have noticed String Gummy Fish.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb FishIn a corner of the Clone Research room, there is a calico cat & a turtle. They don't seem to have noticed String Gummy Fish.
SGF continues reading the papers.

String Gummy Fish: "So there were about 4000 made before the experiment stopped...hmm."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Orb FishIn a corner of the Clone Research room, there is a calico cat & a turtle. They don't seem to have noticed String Gummy Fish.

String Gummy Fish: "So there were about 4000 made before the experiment stopped...hmm."
Calico Cat: *notices SGF* "Four thousand what?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb Fish

String Gummy Fish: "(notices them) Wait, who are you? And why should I tell you? How do I know you won't use this information for evil?"

Orb Fish

String Gummy Fish: "(notices them) Wait, who are you? And why should I tell you? How do I know you won't use this information for evil?"
Calico Cat: "I was just curious."

sparkycinnamon

Calico Cat: "I was just curious."
String Gummy Fish: "If you say so. Anyways, there were about 4000 Cricket Green Clones made. That's what I was talking about."

gilbert_given_TBG

EXT. THE VILLAGE
NRP!Olly: "We kinda need you guys... I guess."
Dot: "NRP!Olly, I think something's off here. Should I send code yellow to Clicky?"
NRP!Olly: "Why?"
Dot: "What if someone like the one that captured us captured us, or something worse?" (keep in mind both NRP!Olly and Dot doesn't know about the bracelets)
NRP!Olly: "Why are you being so paranoid, Dot?"
Dot: "Hey! Better safe than sorry, right?"
Dot send a warning to Clicky anyway.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGEXT. THE VILLAGE
NRP!Olly: "We kinda need you guys... I guess."
Dot: "NRP!Olly, I think something's off here. Should I send code yellow to Clicky?"
NRP!Olly: "Why?"
Dot: "What if someone like the one that captured us captured us, or something worse?" (keep in mind both NRP!Olly and Dot doesn't know about the bracelets)
NRP!Olly: "Why are you being so paranoid, Dot?"
Dot: "Hey! Better safe than sorry, right?"
Dot send a warning to Clicky anyway.
The group continues searching.

---

String Gummy Fish looks to the calico cat.

String Gummy Fish: "By the way, what dimension are you from?"

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsString Gummy Fish looks to the calico cat.

Calico Cat: "Me & Shelly are from an alternate universe of the Fish Kingdom. We're both experts on cloning technology."

ChaoticControversies

☆ Raiden and Sirius are with the group.
Kinda quit

DifferentDance8

out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-
hello. i am differentdance8. my scratch profile tells more information so uhh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsString Gummy Fish looks to the calico cat.

Calico Cat: "Me & Shelly are from an alternate universe of the Fish Kingdom. We're both experts on cloning technology."
String Gummy Fish: "...huh."
Quote from: ChaoticControversies☆ Raiden and Sirius are with the group.
(I though they got teleported to the lab?)
Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf joins the game.
"Hi!"
Cassidy the Cracker: "Hi! Wanna help us kill a god?"

Left Hand: "Black Hole Hand is a GOD?!"

Cassidy the Cracker: "Yep!'

DifferentDance8

Smurf: "I guess so... What do I get from killing BHH?"
out of all the changes i was expecting from the migration, actual bbcode without CABS and profile pictures were not one of them
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf: "I guess so... What do I get from killing BHH?"
Raspberry Lemonade Slime (one of my object OCs): "We don't know. What do you want?"

DifferentDance8

Smurf: "The 'Infinite money' skill, like in the other CYOA you started"
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf: "The 'Infinite money' skill, like in the other CYOA you started"
Raspberry Slime (not Raspberry Lemonade Slime): "CYOA? What are you talking about?"

(FYI most of the characters here don't even know about TCYOAOPUC:R's existence, so if you mention it they won't recognize it)

Left Hand: "And I'm not sure how we'd get infinite money."

Hydromancer Cricket Green: "We could hardwire a portal to a dimension with infinite money."

Left Hand: "Yeah, good point."

DifferentDance8

-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf: "THX :)"
Left Hand: "You're welcome!"

DifferentDance8

Smurf travels to whatchamacallit to fight BHH
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf travels to whatchamacallit to fight BHH
Smurf travels to the distant, far-off land of Watchamacallit to fight Black Hole Hand.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to be here. It's just a bunch of floating islands, each with a different theme.

DifferentDance8

Smurf leaves Watchamacallit and goes to wherever BHH is in to fight BHH.
-

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DifferentDance8Smurf leaves Watchamacallit and goes to wherever BHH is in to fight BHH.
Smurf has trouble finding the dimension Black Hole Hand is in.

Also, they're probably too weak right now to fight them. They may want to get stronger or gather a team to fight them.

DifferentDance8

-