News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Clay RP

Started by eveadelekitty, May 15, 2013, 10:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eveadelekitty

Here's the plot:
Strange god-like beings shift the world and create the creatures on it. You are but a figment of their imagination. A dot on their paper. A scratch on their slate. But they have a secret: You and everything else are all clay. A special clay only they can mold. They breathe life into living things and not into inanimate things.
One time, a strange man began to destroy the beings' power by draining it. If the power was completely drained, the life would be sucked out of the clay and it would harden into a light mahogany. The man stole enough power to mold the land. He encased himself within a castle, and shaped obstacles in the land. You and others must find the castle. But, the man has planted claws on your hands or wings on your back, or hooves or scales or tails, for fun, but this only hinders you, but sometimes, helps, but only sometimes.

Character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Strange feature (optional, do not write this if you don't have one):
Other:

My character:
Name: Socryna
Appearance: She wears her hair long. Her eyes are emerald green, and her hair is dyed an icy blue to match. Her skin is almost white. She uses the family sword, a huge but light one.
Strange feature: She has gills and a dragon tail. Her arms are covered in scales and she has furry paws with retractable claws. She has fins for ears. The man loved toying with her.
Other: She is serious mostly, but can be super duper randomly random.
Normal RP rules.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

eveadelekitty

Socryna popped out of the water. Her paws were dripping wet, and she stuck out her claws to pull up. She dusted off her scales and tail. "Everybody thinks I look really weird." She looked at her reflection in the water. She reflected on her blue-scaled arms, green dragon tail, black cat's paws, blue fins as ears (she heard better than a normal person) and gills. "I'm more freakish than anybody I know. And soon I'll be a lump of hard clay." She wandered to the village, shaking off her body.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Dark

interesting concept.

Name: Eric
Appearance: spiked black hair, storm-gray eyes, black basketball shorts and t-shirt. wears X-shaped scabbard on back with two katanas, a foot-long dagger on belt, and two throwing knives, also on belt.
Strange feature: Black hawk wings sprouting from shoulder blades, horns pointing backwards, gray scales, organs that let him breathe fire.
Other: not very friendly,  sarcastic, very smart, occasionally mean, to the point.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

eveadelekitty

thanks ppl think my ideas are weeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiird

mmm whatcha sayyyy

scratchisthebest

Quote from: eveadelekittythanks ppl think my ideas are epicsauce
fix'd

Let's see if I can handle two rpgs

Name: Gyro help i need better names
Looks: See below
Strange: Completely invisible since it was 2. also, breath is always 0° freezing almost anything
Other: hi
Hi

eveadelekitty

you didnt need to fix dat
its ok

mmm whatcha sayyyy

eveadelekitty

thanks for the support

mmm whatcha sayyyy

PhantomLuigi

Name: Jotaro
Appearance: Jotaro from p3 of jojo
Strange feature (optional, do not write this if you don't have one): Star Platinum
Other: The biggest necromancy post ever on this site, maybe
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Jotaro
Strange feature (optional, do not write this if you don't have one): Star Platinum

eveadelekitty's last post was in 2016.

PhantomLuigi

> Joyous Theta wrote:

>

i know, this was just the last rp on the rp list
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza> Joyous Theta wrote:

>

So?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PhantomLuigi

> cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

>
Quote from: Luigis_Pizza> Joyous Theta wrote:

>

So?

I was making the sites biggest necro post
Almost...