News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Room

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, May 18, 2022, 01:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Joyous ThetaWalk up to another room and knock on it to see if you get a response.
You pick your way down your set of stairs, carefully avoiding bits of destroyed wall and the broken door. You're capable of a pretty impressive amount of carnage for a door-wielder.

You step up the staircase opposite of you to that room. It looks just like yours.

You knock.

Silence...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Look above the rooms to see if you can see a ceiling.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaKill more walls
You smash through the room. You find a person lying on the floor, seemingly asleep.

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLook above the rooms to see if you can see a ceiling.
Only the void.
...It looks like the night sky?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

an rp threatens to have a storyline and people jump ship huh
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Look around the room to see if it resembles your own. If it's an exact replica, see if you've smashed off part of the door and if so then grab a part of the door and use it to gently poke the person to wake them up. Otherwise attempt to communicate with them with a "Hello?"

Quote from: \/\//an rp threatens to have a storyline and people jump ship huh

((I mean I don't know about anyone else but it wasn't really well communicated that there was an official ownership transfer so I didn't want to contribute to what might not be allowed.))

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLook around the room to see if it resembles your own. If it's an exact replica, see if you've smashed off part of the door and if so then grab a part of the door and use it to gently poke the person to wake them up. Otherwise attempt to communicate with them with a "Hello?"
It is identical. You poke them and they wake up.
They open their eyes, and then jolt upright to take in their surroundings. "Where am I?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Orb Fish

"I don't know. I woke up in an identical room & smashed my way out."
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Orb Fish"I don't know. I woke up in an identical room & smashed my way out."
"Oh..."
They look around the remains of their room.

"Wow. How did you do that?"

Because you're apparently super strong. That's useful.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PlassyVanni

"I'm built different. Now stay here."
Let's break the other rooms lol
artist
i like history

Wolfslime123

I forgot what the plot was supposed to be but I think it was something along the lines of spirit cultivation genre

(Open invitation for someone else to pick up the torch)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/