News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Absurd Boss Fights (NOW READY FOR PLAY)

Started by PlassyVanni, Aug 15, 2022, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlassyVanni

This a game based off of the item shop and boss fight forums from a certain website I don't think I can mention.
To begin, just say join and I'll add you to the list of players.

All players will start with 200 HP and 500 coins. After every boss, these stats will reset (unless they get something to increase them.)

Before a boss, players can use their coins to buy items from the item shop at tbgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=645766. They can use these items to attack bosses.
But be warned! Most items can only be used a few times!

Players will fight bosses at tbgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=645776. The player that deals the final blow to a boss can get rewards such as permanent items or stat-ups. Everyone else who participated will get extra coins for the next boss.

I hope you all like this idea, it is my first TBG/RPG/MFG or whatever, so it might not be too great. Regardless, I hope you have fun!

Player list:
1 - Luigis_Pizza
artist
i like history

Luigis_Pizza

A certain website you cant mention, thats sus but i think i know, if we are going that far into definatley cant mention but im only thinking that cause your an artist and now im just talking for the sake of it but i think im wrong, but does the site start with the letter r?

also i'll join whenever your setup
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PlassyVanni

Luigis_Pizza said...

A certain website you cant mention, thats sus but i think i know, if we are going that far into
definatley cant mention but im only thinking that cause your an artist and now im just talking
or the sake of it but i think im wrong, but does the site start with the letter r?

also i'll join whenever your setup
I'll add you to the playerlist now.
Yes, it starts with an R.
Don't worry, not the sussy R.
artist
i like history

PlassyVanni

i'm just gonna post this so that people see a notification from the MFGs
artist
i like history

PlassyVanni

artist
i like history

Joyous Theta

Just curious why this is an MFG when this seems like it could be condensed into just one topic as it is?

PlassyVanni

Joyous Theta said...

Just curious why this is an MFG when this seems like it could be condensed into just one topic as it is?
That would make this even more complicated than it already is. So... no, I'm not doing that.
artist
i like history

PlassyVanni

Then again, it'd probably get more attention... Oh, alright. I'll make it one big post on the RPG forums.
artist
i like history

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words