News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "We need a heck lot of bullets to pass this!"
Sevcon: "I'm good at that!"

Sevcon forms three rings & starts rapidly firing small red dots at the snakes while changing their facial expression at an equally rapid speed.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

ChaoticControversies

Sirius noticed the protective dome started to crack, some snakes leaking in. They threw some crystal shards at the snakes coming near, but they were getting exhausted to handle the situation, considering mantaining the dome took a toll on xyr energy.

"I can't hold this for any longer than a few minutes, run!" they said, quickly making a temporary safe exit for the rest of the group. "Don't bother about me, just run!"
-
"But who are you?" "Are you someone from that group that came here earlier?" the figure asked Cloaky innocently.
Kinda quit

Orb Fish

Quote from: ChaoticControversiesSirius noticed the protective dome started to crack, some snakes leaking in. They threw some crystal shards at the snakes coming near, but they were getting exhausted to handle the situation, considering mantaining the dome took a toll on xyr energy.

"I can't hold this for any longer than a few minutes, run!" they said, quickly making a temporary safe exit for the rest of the group. "Don't bother about me, just run!"
Furrow: "I guess we should leave!"

Furrow & the rest of my characters bolt for the exit.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: ChaoticControversiesSirius noticed the protective dome started to crack, some snakes leaking in. They threw some crystal shards at the snakes coming near, but they were getting exhausted to handle the situation, considering mantaining the dome took a toll on xyr energy.

-
"But who are you?" "Are you someone from that group that came here earlier?" the figure asked Cloaky innocently.
The snakes are giant, so they can't exactly get in through cracks (unless the cracks were huge, but in that case the dome would shatter completely).

MCG: "(taking out a wrench and a screwdriver) We're not leaving without you!"

The characters controlled by me take out their weapons.

---

Cloaky: "Yeah!"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

gilbert_given_TBG

Just as they want to attack, a wormhole that leads to Harper's opened below them.

(Yes, I know I'm removing the action of the battle, but I've already said it so might as well not make it a waste)

INT. HARPER'S LAB

Lukas -> Thud sound: "What's that?"
NRP!Olly: "At least give us a signal, Dot!"
Dot: "Sorry!"
Clicky: "Done!"
Everyone stares at Clicky.
Gilbert: "Clicky, did you just sent these people without their permission?"
Clicky: "What? I just did what Dot asked!"
Gilbert: *sigh*
(The following lines are removed to preserve flow.)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGJust as they want to attack, a wormhole that leads to Harper's opened below them.

(Yes, I know I'm removing the action of the battle, but I've already said it so might as well not make it a waste)

INT. HARPER'S LAB

Lukas -> Thud sound: "What's that?"
NRP!Olly: "At least give us a signal, Dot!"
Dot: "Sorry!"
Clicky: "Done!"
Everyone stares at Clicky.
Gilbert: "Clicky, did you just sent these people without their permission?"
Clicky: "What? I just did what Dot asked!"
Gilbert: *sigh*
NRP!Olly: "Well, now that we're on a relatively safe place, we cah chat some more."
Petra: "We won't mind you."
Right Hand: "We need to go back! Grace, Cloaky, and Audrey are still there!"

Right Hand opens a portal back and jumps in. The characters controlled by me (except for MCG) follow them.

MCG: "Teleporting people without their consent? Not cool."

MCG jumps into the portal, and the battle resumes (just with only my characters).
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: ChaoticControversies(wait what happened)
(All the characters who traveled to Insectia (and Paul the Postman Butterfly and Mothpop) were teleported away, even though I didn't want that to happen. Though, I admit I should have made it more clear that I wanted to do the battle. (and the battle kind of needs to happen to progress the plot))

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "Welp, that was very uneventful."
Gilbert: "Uh, will you go back?"
NRP!Olly: "I'm going back to MCG's home dimension."
Gilbert: "Very well. Clicky, wormhole please."

(after NRP!Olly enters the wormhole)
Gilbert: "Clicky, I had something to tell you."
Clicky: "Yes?"
Gilbert: "Do you know something called 'asking for a permission'?"
Clicky: "Yes, and I have a section of my code specifically for that."
Gilbert: "So why don't you 'ask for a permission' when you're sending them?"
Clicky: "Dot doesn't say that they agree. I just implied that permission isn't required from the request."
Gilbert: *sigh* "I know you want to help, but you have to take account their priorities as well."
Clicky: "...Okay :( "
Gilbert: "I would ground you, but you're just a calculator."

ChaoticControversies

"Where I am?" Sirius groaned, looking around the lab.
-
"Boo!" said the figure, who was now behind Sirius.
-
"Gah!" Sirius gets jumpscared, before turning their head.
"Raiden?!" "What are you doing here?" "And why are you holding a weapon?" they said, shocked.
-
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan?" "I literally have no clue what I'm doing here." Raiden said.
Kinda quit

sparkycinnamon

The characters continue fighting.

---

With the figure getting teleported to the lab, Cloaky looks around in confusion.

Cloaky: "Huh? Where did they go?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGSince NRP!Olly is in MGC's home dimension, he can't participate in the battle. In the meantime, he asked the people there on random things.
He does that.

---

Right Hand looks at the box Snakemaster Bea was holding.

Right Hand: "(concerned) What's in the box?"

Snakemaster Bea: "Mind-control bracelets-"

SMW quickly takes the box and stomps on it so the bracelets are destroyed.

Scientist Marcy Wu: "Nope, nope, nope, nope-"

Snakemaster Bea: "Those were so hard to make! Snakes, GET THEM!"

More snakes come out. MCG runs off to find Cloaky.

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

(I may as well continue to expand the story in Insectia, since none of the characters not controlled by me are there.)

SMW slams Snakemaster Bea to the ground.

Scientist Marcy Wu: "WHERE'S ANNE AND SASHA?!"

Snakemaster Bea: "Oh, you want to know where they are? Sure thing!"

A flash is heard inside her hideout. Moments later, Anne and Sasha come out, both wearing the bracelets.

Scientist Marcy Wu: "Oh, no."

Right Hand: "(noticing SMW's predicament) Quick, I'll break the bracelets! You guys, go find Grace and Aubrey!"

The rest of the group runs off.

---

MCG finds Cloaky.

MCG: "Uh, why did you run away from the group?"

Cloaky: "Some figure came down here and I wanted to see who it was. They randomly disappeared, though, so I couldn't learn more about them."

MCG: "Wait, I still have my teleporter, so we could go find them once we reunite with the others."

---

A portal opens on the stage. A cracker wearing a cowboy hat, a cola can with a gun, and a piece of taffy with circular saw blades on their back.

Cassidy the Cracker: "Stop right there! Is this dimension under the control of Black Hole Hand?"

Grape Guy: "Nope."

Darty: "In fact, we're trying to STOP Black Hole Hand."

Cassidy the Cracker: "Well, that's a cause I can support. Mind if I join you?"

Lampshade Beewatch: "Sure thing! What are your names?"

Cassidy the Cracker: "I'm Cassidy the Cracker. And these are Carlos the Cola and Toby the Taffy!"

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "You know what? I'm bored. Let me just go back."

NRP!Olly goes back to Insectia, either by using either dimension travelling gun or by asking Clicky to warp him, and landing on a snake because why not.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly: "You know what? I'm bored. Let me just go back."

NRP!Olly goes back to Insectia, either by using either dimension travelling gun or by asking Clicky to warp him, and landing on a snake because why not.
Right Hand pushes NRP!Olly off the snake (because, you know, the snakes are giant).

Right Hand: "(points to the direction the others were going) Quick! Get to the village to get help!"

----

MCG and Cloaky decide to travel to the village as well.

----

Left Hand: "So, uh, Cassidy the Cracker, what kind of weapons do you have?"

Cassidy the Cracker: "I have a lasso!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly follows.
He does that.

---

MCG and Cloaky reach the rest of the group.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly checks attendance of the party.

NRP!Olly: "Wait, where's the others? I didn't see Furrow, Sevcon, Audrey, and others!"

(the Audrey part may be wrong)

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGNRP!Olly checks attendance of the party.

NRP!Olly: "Wait, where's the others? I didn't see Furrow, Sevcon, Audrey, and others!"

Furrow, outside the cave: "We're up here!"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb Fish

There isn't a cave.

MCG: "Audrey is with Grace at the village, remember? We're going there to find them."

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs

There isn't a cave.

MCG: "Audrey is with Grace at the village, remember? We're going there to find them."
NRP!Olly: "Uh, okay. Well, let's go find them."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs

There isn't a cave.

NRP!Olly: "Uh, okay. Well, let's go find them."
After a couple of minutes, they make it to the village.

Cloaky: "Grace? Audrey? Are you there?"

---

Right Hand manages to break the bracelets off Anne.

Anne: "...huh? What happened-"

Scientist Marcy Wu: "(jumping into Anne's arms) Anne!"

Anne: "Marcy! I haven't seen you since, like, five years ago! (looks around) Wait, Sasha-"

Scientist Marcy Wu: "(points to Right Hand) Right Hand's working on freeing her!"

---

After fixing up SMW's lab, String Gummy Fish remembers the clone research room, and decides to enter it.

---

Left Hand browses the dimension archives to see if there are any dimensions with powerful recruits.

Cassidy the Crackers decides to train some of the recruits in fighting (since some of them aren't used to it).

---

At the very edge of this specific multiverse, in a lonely time rift, a certain Cookie Run character is watching the events in the Dimension of the Cricket Green Clones.

Timekeeper Cookie: "Oh, a rebellion? Against an extra-dimensional tyrant? I'd usually skip to the future to see how this goes, but I think I'll check it out for myself this time! (and maybe spice it up a bit...)"