News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Open-Source RP of Calamity

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 30, 2021, 07:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron puts the waffles on a plate and put maple syrup on it.

"One per person!"
eh

cavernur

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron makes an extra waffle for himself because he didn't count in Rick when he baked his waffles.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Fun Express Slime takes a waffle.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Waffles."

[ngv]this rpg would probably prove rule 1 in a guide to running an RPG wrong[/ngv]
eh

cavernur

so, what is my backstory?

cavernur

If I make it, then here I go.
Rick grew up in a house in the village surrounding Cat Castle. Rick found a fishing rod on the ground. the fishing rod did good in combat. To further enhance his fishing rod, he walked up to the blacksmith to give it the heroic reforge. And now Rick is a battle-ready cat with a fishing rod that could whip a monster.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

"Screw this. Let me generate it myself."
Quote from: GPT-2To do list:

Write a test that shows that it works

Fix bugs

Review the code and documentation

License
"Wait a second, this isn't a list of objectives! This is some sort of to do list for a lonely programmer!
Let me try again:"

Quote from: GPT-2List of objectives:
- Get your crew a new outfit.

- Get two new vehicles.

-  Build a custom map with three different spawn points from the two previously named.

-   Find 4 secret areas and return them and complete this in one shot of course!

Now let's check those  
"Uh... Whatever, that'll do it."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Screw this. Let me generate it myself."
Quote from: GPT-2To do list:

Write a test that shows that it works

Fix bugs

Review the code and documentation

License
"Wait a second, this isn't a list of objectives! This is some sort of to do list for a lonely programmer!
Let me try again:"

Quote from: GPT-2List of objectives:
- Get your crew a new outfit.

- Get two new vehicles.

-  Build a custom map with three different spawn points from the two previously named.

-   Find 4 secret areas and return them and complete this in one shot of course!

Now let's check those  
"Uh... Whatever, that'll do it."
Jose: "(shrugs) Works for me."

amiss
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I prefer the first to-do list more, but sure."

"So um, let's start with the new outfits, yeah?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWhere do we find them?
... I don't think there's one.
Fun Express Slime: "We can make them ourselves."

monster

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I'm pretty sure there's a tailor in this city."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I'm pretty sure there's a tailor in this city."
Maybe? You'd have to create them yourself, though.

that's

Clicky

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I'm pretty sure there's a tailor in this city."
Nonono, you said that incorrectly. It should be "There is a tailor in this city". Because there is.
(โ—•โ—กโ—•)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

cavernur