News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Hourglass Apocalypse RP

Started by Wolfslime123, Jul 02, 2022, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

"Or I tie you all up and take you back to a secure location, where that'll be your only option,"
Raven deactivates Inferno Claws and slaps the terrorist across the face, then works on tying all of them up while on comms with a few friends.
"Yeah, gonna need you now, I've got all but one KOed, one that won't give anything up... yet..."
"Great, I'll see you soon, over and out..."
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming"Or I tie you all up and take you back to a secure location, where that'll be your only option,"
Raven deactivates Inferno Claws and slaps the terrorist across the face, then works on tying all of them up while on comms with a few friends.
"Yeah, gonna need you now, I've got all but one KOed, one that won't give anything up... yet..."
"Great, I'll see you soon, over and out..."
Some days later...
"It's pretty hard to find common ground and positive relations with interrogation targets where the main point of contention is 'no murder' and 'maybe murder', but political differences never got in our way before. They've decided to defect on the condition that we don't kill any of their comrades. We lied, obviously, and they've told us that their org is based out of a settlement called Tersorado. What's next, boss?"

((Feel free to play any characters from your faction.))
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Name(s): Tersorado
Goals: Survival. Pursue Movement agenda at an extreme and decisive level.
Description: Half the town is small concrete and glass houses, brutalist architecture style, but the other half is reclaimed overgrown ruins of the same kind of houses.
Other: Like most Movement aligned settlements, nonlethal combat measures are provided by larger Movement factions.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Quote from: \//A squad of Dasnian salvagers spring into existence with a splash of purple smoke. Most of them are civilians. A few soldiers with rifles are there to protect them.

Crossing the lines where the rate at which time passes is suicide. Your atoms either squish together or spread apart as you cross, destroying you. The Dasnians adapted with mass produced, short range teleportation. That's why they're still intact and can use the time apocalypse to their military advantage.

"Hey, that toaster looks entirely intact!" says one of them, and they approach you with the intent to pick you up. What are your surroundings like?

"'Ey, that pile of meatloaf looks entirely intact!" Hex repeats back to the Dasnian salvager with annoyance in their voice.

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: \//
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName(s): Jotaro/JoJo
Title: Jotaro Kujo, Stnd user, Member of Stardust Crusaders
Allegiance: Independent, part of the stardust crusaders
Ability: Star Platinum, a ghost that can be summoned, it can punch really strong in a radius of 10 metres from the user
Appearance: Jotaro from jjba part 3
Personality: Smart, independent, strong
Backstory: He joined the stardust crusaders to defeat Dio and save his mother.
Other:Nope

Also is there a character limit for each user
Can you fill out the form for the Stardust Crusaders? No character limit
Do you mean for each character?
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

"I'll send a couple remote drones to scan that area, good trial of the new tech, should circumvent jammers, signal hijackers, stuff like that. Gotta make sure that's accurate intel before we go capture more,"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Quote from: \\/\/Can you fill out the form for the Stardust Crusaders? No character limit
Do you mean for each character?
I mean for the organization as a whole
Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: \//A squad of Dasnian salvagers spring into existence with a splash of purple smoke. Most of them are civilians. A few soldiers with rifles are there to protect them.

Crossing the lines where the rate at which time passes is suicide. Your atoms either squish together or spread apart as you cross, destroying you. The Dasnians adapted with mass produced, short range teleportation. That's why they're still intact and can use the time apocalypse to their military advantage.

"Hey, that toaster looks entirely intact!" says one of them, and they approach you with the intent to pick you up. What are your surroundings like?

"'Ey, that pile of meatloaf looks entirely intact!" Hex repeats back to the Dasnian salvager with annoyance in their voice.
"Oh! Hiya! I thought you were a toaster, my bad. What are you doing here?"
Quote from: IncendiaryGaming"I'll send a couple remote drones to scan that area, good trial of the new tech, should circumvent jammers, signal hijackers, stuff like that. Gotta make sure that's accurate intel before we go capture more,"
It looks like the settlement has a time field normalizer, operated and maintained by a NEXT (Nestor EXperimental Technologies) contractor. It's set to make time run very slightly faster than baseline time, doubling as protection from the time weirdness and from people.

You can throw matter through it with deadly force, but it'll be ripped apart by its own momentum, so nothing that needs to stay in one piece can go through. You're probably gonna need some help to cross through. The easiest place to get it is Company or Country, or you could sneak in when they deactivate the normalizer to let people through
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Ok

Stardust crusaders
A group of  6
All have stands, their goal is to defeat dio.

Ill add the characters as i go along
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaOk

Stardust crusaders
A group of  6
All have stands, their goal is to defeat dio.

Ill add the characters as i go along
not quite what I meant but I suppose this will do.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Jojo
You're roaming the streets of a city taken by anarchy. It's dead quiet. There aren't any looters on this street at the moment, and anyone not brave or desperate enough to be a looter has barricaded themselves in their homes. The city used to be called Welsaulky, but it was taken out by Nestor Private Security, hired by a neighboring power. What's left behind are stranded citizenry and free stuff. A good place to restock.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Jojo examines the free stuff
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJojo examines the free stuff
There's a grocery store. The advertisment says that it's all enchanted never to spoil. Over there is an electronics store, if you wanted a free tv screen that may or may not be cracked. What do you need for your plans in the near future?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Jojo enters the grocery store in search of food
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJojo enters the grocery store in search of food
yeah there's food here. Plenty of fresh stuff as advertised.

A trail of blood leads behind the counter. The door to the back is barricaded from the outside. It's heavily damaged, but still blocked. It's too dark to see anything behind it.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"Oh you know, rusting away until I run out of power. The ush'."

PhantomLuigi

JoJo uses star platinum to break the door
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Oh you know, rusting away until I run out of power. The ush'."
"Wanna come back to our outpost? We can set you up with some power... The basemaster might try to hire you or something for it though."

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJoJo uses star platinum to break the door
Someone inside wakes up with a start. "Holy- ow!"
"Hello?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

"Whos here?" JoJo says without unsummoning™ Star Platinum
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza"Whos here?" JoJo says without unsummoning™ Star Platinum
"Uhhh, just me. You can have whatever back here I just wanna get the hell out."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Jojo takes anything that might be useful
Almost...

Incendiary

I've been trying to think of a way to do this but I guess Raven will contact some help.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJojo takes anything that might be useful
You... grab whatever's useful in a supermarket that's mostly not looted yet. I'm gonna need a little help driving the plot forward on this one.

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI've been trying to think of a way to do this but I guess Raven will contact some help.
One of your contacts at NestorGroup agrees to operate a portable field generator, but only if you accomplish a mission for them afterwards. You must track down a group of people suspected to be in Welsaulky. Trivial for someone with resources like yours, but NestorGroup's own operatives are stymied by political barriers.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Jojo:
Marching can be heard outside. A group of soldiers?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

PhantomLuigi

Jojo cautiously walks to the door and peers out
Almost...