News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

if this gets a post id of 3141, we advance

Started by solitaire, Mar 08, 2022, 05:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Nihonium

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Jan 14, 2059 12:25:11 PM
Previous Estimates:
(Mar 12, 2022 11:35:29 AM) Jul 07, 2026 06:25:38 AM
(Jun 26, 2022 02:14:50 PM) Aug 17, 2065 02:49:12 PM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

solitaire

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nh!estimate
hi!

solitaire

jghy xb  nnvxb  vxn b   bj b sxdcvnn n b   n cc cnmdmvn vf
hi!

Nihonium

Quote from: solitarenh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Jun 03, 2056 11:22:36 PM
Previous Estimates:
(Mar 12, 2022 11:35:29 AM) Jul 07, 2026 06:25:38 AM
(Jun 26, 2022 02:14:50 PM) Aug 17, 2065 02:49:12 PM
(Jun 26, 2022 09:03:49 PM) Jan 14, 2059 12:25:11 PM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

solitaire

piano height comparison: i am taller than a piano
hi!

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

SUBLIMINAL RANDOMNESS

What do you think of this? Isn't this thing boring?

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

solitaire

hi!

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

solitaire

hi!

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaTexas
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGtexas

you failed!

florida
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

kansas
eh