News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Sims - Hub/Town

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 26, 2022, 12:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

The sims for the TBGs. The sims is a game where you control a person, known as a sim. Basically it is you playing as someone who is living their life and you control it. When you start you will be given a house (game file) and you tell your sim what to do. You can stay in your house and do stuff, go to work, visit another sims house, or visit places aroumd the town (here). Each place has different things to do. Have fun.

Sim creation form:
Name of Sim:
House type (choose from list below):

Starting balance for all sims: $15,000

House types (each will have a cost that will effect your balance):
Shed: $500
House: $ 1000
2-storey house: $2000
McMansion: $10,000
Mansion: $15,000
Wallmart: $25,000
Shopping Centre: $40,000
Castle: $50,000
Palace: $100,000
Skyscraper: $150,000
Town: $250,000
City: $500,000
State: $1,000,000
Continent: $1,000,000,000
Planet: $1,000,000,000,000,000
Solar System: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Galaxy: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Universe: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
(Note: You can upgrade or downgrade your house at any time, for an upgrade, it will cost new house price minus old house price, for downgrading it would be old house cost minus new house cost and you keep that money.)

All Houses:
Juna's House
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

junatsu

My Sim shall be... ME.
Name of Sim: Juna
Description: Warm ivory skin, brown curly hair, about 5'4-ish, usually seen wearing a skirt or shorts and short sleeved shirts, maybe with arm warmers. Usually also seen wearing a bunch of kandi (pony bead) accessories.
House type (choose from list below): House (-$1000)

Current budget (leaving this here for myself): $14,000
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: junatsuMy Sim shall be... ME.
Name of Sim: Juna
Description: Warm ivory skin, brown curly hair, about 5'4-ish, usually seen wearing a skirt or shorts and short sleeved shirts, maybe with arm warmers. Usually also seen wearing a bunch of kandi (pony bead) accessories.
House type (choose from list below): House (-$1000)

Current budget (leaving this here for myself): $14,000
Accepted, sorry didnt get notification
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...