News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Luigis_Pizza's Pizzeria Simulator: Act 2 || Current Timeline: umm... idk

Started by PhantomLuigi, Feb 14, 2022, 05:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

"Naahhh," Beatrice says reclining, "I already hired them."

Beatrice thinks for a bit, then stops reclining to write something down on each bee's job application.

"I'm putting the bees in charge of you." Beatrice says, laughing from not taking anything seriously, "You now have to answer to the bees."

Incendiary

"Very funny, you do realise it needs to go through me because I'm the one with access to the system?"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: Joyous ThetaBeatrice decides to pretend to be the boss of the pizzeria while Luigi's gone, takes out a stack of job applications she just happened to have on hand, and hires a bunch of bees.
Um... You have to go through raven anyway
Quote from: junatsu"What?" Eris asks, in response to Mario's facepalm.
Nevermind, you'll figure it out eventually
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingRaven clears her throat and approaches Beatrice,
"I'm the one who does the hiring and firing, not you. Unless those bees can cook and clean, I'm not taking them,"
or be a waiter?
Quote from: Joyous Theta"Naahhh," Beatrice says reclining, "I already hired them."

Beatrice thinks for a bit, then stops reclining to write something down on each bee's job application.

"I'm putting the bees in charge of you." Beatrice says, laughing from not taking anything seriously, "You now have to answer to the bees."
um... Luigi walks into his office... "What are you doing?"
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

"Bees," Beatrice answers, before slumping out of Luigi's office and rolling back to the kitchen.

-

A confused looking customer enters the pizzeria and goes over to the counter to wait for somebody to take their order. What they don't realize yet is that this pizzeria only has bees in it, not people working at the counter. A common problem with this pizzeria unfortunately.

junatsu

this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Joyous Theta

junatsu

"Where did this come from?"
"Oh, right. There are bees guarding the basement." Eris says.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

junatsu

Eris looks at the bee.
"Are you a magic bee? Can you talk?" She asked.
this is a signature

Joyous Theta

The bee flies off of Eris and lands on Mario. It appears to just be a normal bee.

junatsu

this is a signature

PhantomLuigi

Mario holds the bees and puts them in a jar, these might come in handy.
Almost...

Joyous Theta

There is currently one bee in the jar.

The bee looks confused and unaware that they will probably eventually run out of air and die.

PhantomLuigi

mario pokes tiny holes that arent big enough to let the bee out but gives it air.
Almost...

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

Joyous Theta

The confused customer decides to set up camp while they wait for somebody to take their order. Putting a stake through the hard floor, they sit in their tent and roast marshmallows over the campfire scrounged together from the various chairs around the place while telling spooky campfire stories to the bees. The bees, of course, do not care.

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

junatsu

Eris lays on the floor in agony, wondering when her sentence will be over.
this is a signature

Joyous Theta

The customer stands up, glad to finally find civilization after being long lost in the bounds of the pizzeria. With stride in their steps, the customer goes up to the pizzeria counter and orders a cheeseburger.

PhantomLuigi

Luigi asks on of the chefs if cheeseburgers are possible to make in a kitchen designed for pizza
Almost...

Joyous Theta

"Uhh... I dunno..." Beatrice answers, lying down on the floor not in agony, "We barely bake pizzas so uhh... I guess ask Leave or whatever that other chef's name was..."

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

Joyous Theta

"We... don't have a grill though?" Beatrice says confused, "Or burger stuff?"