News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Havoc!

Started by Luigis_Pizza, May 08, 2022, 11:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Havoc!

Character name:
Description:
Ability:
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

sure i'll bite

Character name: Jenny
Description: White girl with blonde hair, blue clothes, and a green backpack.
Ability: Her backpack has a variety of things that she uses for havoc.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggssure i'll bite

Character name: Jenny
Description: White girl with blonde hair, blue clothes, and a green backpack.
Ability: Her backpack has a variety of things that she uses for havoc.
you spawned... yeah.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Character name: Arthur Eragon
Description: The king of a fallen kingdom. The forces of havoc and nonsensicalness threaten to wipe out life as we know it. The denizens of his last city stand united, hoping to impose a sense of logic and order in the ruins of reality.
Ability: Arthur has a mystical crown that is meant for havoc and nonsense, but he uses it to build order. Still, power corrupts, and the crown's absolute power corrupts absolutely.

cancel. not joining
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

(Uhh, what now?

Also, can we have more than one character per person? I have a character idea I'd like to use.)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs(Uhh, what now?

Also, can we have more than one character per person? I have a character idea I'd like to use.)
This is Havoc, you can do anything
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Erm, okay...

Character name: Jesse
Description: A man wearing a black cloak, concealing his legs. Lost his daughter to a strange entity living in a cave, and is now forced to serve it.
Ability: He can summon black tendril-things to grab things or otherwise cause mayhem.

Luigis_Pizza

[
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsErm, okay...

Character name: Jesse
Description: A man wearing a black cloak, concealing his legs. Lost his daughter to a strange entity living in a cave, and is now forced to serve it.
Ability: He can summon black tendril-things to grab things or otherwise cause mayhem.
character created
Almost...

junatsu

Hm. Seems pretty dead, but why not? dB
Character name: Della (aka Yoshi)
Description: A teenage girl with paper white skin, blue hair with red tips, and red glasses. Usually seen wearing a light blue shirt paired with a black skirt and any shoes.
Ability: Can fly and make portals to alternate dimensions.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: junatsuHm. Seems pretty dead, but why not? dB
Character name: Della (aka Yoshi)
Description: A teenage girl with paper white skin, blue hair with red tips, and red glasses. Usually seen wearing a light blue shirt paired with a black skirt and any shoes.
Ability: Can fly and make portals to alternate dimensions.
character created
Almost...

junatsu

[Hope it's alright if I get the ball rolling with the actual game.]

Della looked around and chuckled mischievously.
It was... portal time.
She opened a portal. What was in the portal? A literal infinite sea of fruit loops.
She then looked at Jenny and Jesse (assuming they are all in the same place). "So, which one of you fine chaps wants to go first?" She asked.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Maybe they are asleep?
Almost...