News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bios

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 07, 2022, 10:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Post a bio (can be a joke) of yourself to encourage people of the tbgs to know more about each other.

Goes by: Luigi, Luigis_Pizza, Luigis_Mansioner, Ernie, Ernie_games, etc...
Pronouns: He/Him but i dont really care
Favourite colour: blue
Favourite TV show: The Simpsons
Favourite anime: Jojo's bizarre adventure
Favourite game: Undertale
Favourite book series: The Maze Runner
Favourite actor: Jim Carrey
Favourite Food: Bacon
Hobbies: Music, writing, watching movies
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

junatsu

Goes by: Juna, Junatsu, Houndstar, Caldera
Pronouns: she/her
Favorite color: pink, purple, blue, lime green, rainbow (yes, rainbow IS a color, no I will not be changing my opinion)
Favorite TV show: TAWOG
Favorite anime: Y'know as many anime-styled games I play it's kind of surprising that don't really watch anime.
Favorite game: uuuuHHHH Minecraft, Animal Crossing, Rhythm Heaven, PaRappa the Rapper, Project Sekai, Bandori, D4DJ... I just really like rhythm games.
Favorite book series: Warrior cats I guess. (also not a series but I absolutely adore No More Dead Dogs by Gordon Korman, it's a really short book (short by my standards anyways. not sure how many people consider a little over 200 pages a "short read") but it's SUUUUPER funny.)
Favorite actor: I don't have one, mainly because I hardly ever watch live-action shows (I'm a cartoon person). I know voice actors are a thing, but I hardly have any memorized so uh... (example: if you asked me who voices Mac from FHFIF I couldn't tell you without having to look it up.)
Favorite Food: Tie between pasta and cheesecake (but I agree with you, bacon is also great)
Hobbies: Listening to music, art (cartooning specifically), writing, reading, crafts, roleplaying, and coding (to a certain degree)
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Animal crossing nice, my brother got me into that a few months ago
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Scratchykit

Goes by: SK, Scratchykit, Lucybus (friends only), Scratchykittehs, Scratchykit5743, etc.
Pronouns: She/her but idc if you use they/them on me
Favourite colour: Can't decide between orangish brown and eye-bleeding aqua
Favourite TV show: At the moment it happens to be Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Favourite anime: does Beyblade Burst count?
Favourite game: I like Wii Sports, Wii Music, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, and Tomodachi Life the same (they're all good)
Favourite book series: Middle School (up until book 12)
Favourite actor: Nobody (not a fan of actors)
Favourite Food: Pizza
Hobbies: Art, Scratching, TBGing maybe
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord