News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Clash of the Colors: Bled vs. Rue

Started by the2000, Jun 13, 2022, 01:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junatsu

Yoshi hesitantly rushes over to the girl with the helmet and grips her sword anxiously.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro checks his surroundings for a weapon
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro checks his surroundings for a weapon
"Hey where's your weapon," says Cutter.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

Yoshi glances around. "So... who do I attack?"
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: \\/\/
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro checks his surroundings for a weapon
"Hey where's your weapon," says Cutter.
Um... what is it?
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Quote from: junatsuYoshi glances around. "So... who do I attack?"
"Just wait, we're heading over Bled borders soon. Where'd you learn to swordfight, anyway?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

Yoshi shrugged. "I learnt when I was really, really little. Maybe about 4. My gaurdian wanted me to in case I ever needed to fight."
this is a signature

Wolfslime123

"Smart cookie, your guardian," says Charlie, "we'll see if that means they were a good teacher."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

"He was a very smart man." Yoshi responds. "One of the most well-renowned swordfighters in the area. I believe he has taught me well.
I never thought I'd see the day where I involved myself in a battle. I always tried to stay out of it, but I suppose I can't hide forever..."
this is a signature

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro apparently has a weapon so he trains ready to fight
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: junatsu"He was a very smart man." Yoshi responds. "One of the most well-renowned swordfighters in the area. I believe he has taught me well.
I never thought I'd see the day where I involved myself in a battle. I always tried to stay out of it, but I suppose I can't hide forever..."
"Wars need soldiers," says Charlie, "but you don't actually need to come with us, I was just saying because that's what the Unity does. I say I want revenge for this and that, but really I just like fighting."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

"I do want to go with you, though. I hate being alone under certain circumstances (all out war being one).
I mean, can I come with you?" She asked.
this is a signature

Wolfslime123

Charlie shrugs, "Sure. What's your name?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: junatsu"I do want to go with you, though. I hate being alone under certain circumstances (all out war being one).
I mean, can I come with you?" She asked.
"When I've got the helmet on, they call me Hardhat," says Hardhat with a chuckle, "it's because I tripped and fell onto an opponent because I couldn't see, and now they'll never let me live it down. Warning: Falling Objects, haha."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

junatsu

"It's Yoshi." She responded. "Not legally, but it was a long term nickname that kind of stuck. I think you can see why." She said, gesturing to her Yoshi hoodie.
this is a signature

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro, still confuzzled looks for allies
Almost...

Joyous Theta

Mazarin hears something and looks out the window using a tube with mirrors in it she had made just for this purpose. The last thing she wanted to do was get noticed, and she had taken all precautions she could think of to avoid doing so including having set up in an abandoned area not too far from the border. Despite her efforts to find the source of the noise, Mazarin is not able to see anything.

"Probably just a stray cat..." Mazarin thinks to herself, "...Probably..."

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...