News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

N00bs vs Pr0s - Defenders of TBG Castle

Started by Incendiary, Jan 16, 2022, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Sweet draws its short blade and crowbar akimbo and charges into battle to school some newbies.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Orb Fish

Winnifred glances around for the Big Tower Thing, checks how many n00bs are in it at a glance & what material it's made of, then throws the Magic Bomb at the 12 n00bs that haven't been hurt yet.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(how many n's are in Winifred)
Two.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro punches a n00b as hard as he can.
Attack: 15+2, 1+2, 1+2
Jotaro commands Star Platinum to punch the 50HP n00b for 35 damage. Unfortunately, the other n00bs are a bit too far away.

Quote from: Orb FishOw.

Winnifred cleaves the n00b that's at 50 HP, then hops into the Warthog for the next turn.
Attack: 12+2, 18+2, 4+2, 5+2
No way the n00b just died lol
+idk XP
Winnifred hits the next lowest n00b for 70 damage.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGray's clone summons a steel barrier that protects Gray, Winifred (how many n's are in Winifred) and 5\\/\/337.
That happens as Gray himself smacks the 2nd n00b with his stone axe.
Barrier successfully deployed
Also, you can attack with the Clone, but if you want to use the axe,
Attack: 11
Gray hits the 30HP n00b for 20 damage.
Quote from: \//Sweet draws its short blade and crowbar akimbo and charges into battle to school some newbies.
Attack (Blade): 17+2, 15+2, 5+2, 1+2, 6+2
Attack (Crowbar): 7+2
Sweet deletes the weakest n00b and hits the one on 115 for 20 damage. Another bonk strikes them again for 10 and disorientates them.
Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred glances around for the Big Tower Thing, checks how many n00bs are in it at a glance & what material it's made of, then throws the Magic Bomb at the 12 n00bs that haven't been hurt yet.
The Big Tower Thing is made of cheap wood and held together with dried mud, rope and nails. About 6 n00bs camp up there with rocks.
Yeet: 13+2
You can't get all of them at once, but you do manage to get it into the tower and deal 60 damage. They all make Roblox Oof sounds.

N00bs remaining:
N00b (85/150HP)
6 N00bs in the Big Tower Thing (90/150HP)
5 other n00bs (150/150HP)

Pr0 stats:
Winnifred (145/160HP)
Gray (195/210HP)
Everyone else (Max HP)
ATTACK ROLL TIME.
15-2, 16-2, 13-2, 19-2, 14-2, 18-2, 17-2, 16-2, 8-2, 3-2, 13-2, 10-2, 6-2.

One of the n00bs just dies because bad at game. 12 remain.

Everyone else does a combined total of 28 distributed evenly among all players who are active this turn.
(Sorry for not doing the defence roll last time)
Gray's defence: 14+1
Gray dodges two rocks flung at them. Dodged 7 damage.
Winnifred's defence: 8
Winnifred slips and takes 7 damage.
Jotaro's defence: 11
Jotaro aggressively dodges a rock.
"Nani!?"
Sweet's defence: 10
Because n00b bad, the rock misses by about a foot.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Orb Fish

Winnifred smashes the Warthog into the bottom part of the Big Tower Thing, hoping that the Big Tower Thing gets destroyed, along with the n00bs on it & finishes off the surviving n00bs who fell off the Big Tower Thing using his Green Sword.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Luigis_Pizza

I thought that was gilbert for a second.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Orb Fish

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI thought that was gilbert for a second.
That's it, I'm color-splashing my signature!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Okay so with that I can just summon clones every round and have more and more clones as the battle goes?
Gray creates another clone.
Both clones attack.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOkay so with that I can just summon clones every round and have more and more clones as the battle goes?
Gray creates another clone.
Both clones attack.
You're limited to one clone.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Wolfslime123

Sweet tosses it's crowbar into the air to tip its hat to the fallen noob, and then charges back into the fray once the crowbar lands back in its hand.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_Pizzastar platinum some n00bs
Attack: 5, 17+2, 4
Jotaro absolutely smacks a n00b for 35 damage.

Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred smashes the Warthog into the bottom part of the Big Tower Thing, hoping that the Big Tower Thing gets destroyed, along with the n00bs on it & finishes off the surviving n00bs who fell off the Big Tower Thing using his Green Sword.
Totally Not Illegal Vehicular Assault: 18+2
[big]"Nice throw!"[/big] shouts the announcer from Wii Sports bowling as Winnifred brutally eliminate all 6 n00bs that were in the now collapsed Big Tower Thingy, causing them to disintegrate Fortnite-style to keep things family friendly.
Attack: 9+2, 18+2, 12+2, 14+2.
With no surviving tower n00bs, Winnifred slashes the one that's on 50HP, eliminating it with a single strike, before doing significant damage to another n00b.

Quote from: \//Sweet tosses it's crowbar into the air to tip its hat to the fallen noob, and then charges back into the fray once the crowbar lands back in its hand.
+1 respect
Attack: 9+2, 18+2, 16+2, 16+2, 5.
18 is a popular number this turn. Let's just say the n00b is hit pretty darn hard.

The other n00bs cower in fear. +1 to all attacks next turn.

5 n00bs remain, all at Max HP.

Enemy attack: 18-2, 19-2, 19-2, 11, 1

Gray's defence: 16+1
Gray dodges a wooden spear, or so it seems, because it's actually not sharp at all.
Jotaro's defence: 18
darn, not so good for the n00bs right now. Another aggressive dodge, and the rock misses.
Winnifred's defence: 2
Despite that high K/D, Winnifred doesn't manage to dodge 5 damage. skill issue
Winnifred hasn't moved behind the barrier yet so it's not doing much.
Sweet defence: 14
The barrier is missed entirely, saving a second roll.

Pr0 stats:
Winnifred (131/160HP)
Gray (195/210HP)
Everyone else (Max HP)

Wolfslime123

Sweet moves to claw a noob's face off with the wicked end of the crowbar and then to end the suffering with the shortblade.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Orb Fish

To be fair, Winnifred is 6 years old & isn't as powerful as 13-year old Pablo.

Winnifred attacks 4 of the 5 n00bs, then uses the Warthog's gun on all 5.

Incendiary

Quote from: \//Sweet moves to claw a noob's face off with the wicked end of the crowbar and then to end the suffering with the shortblade.
Crowbar attack: 16+3
Blade attack: 9+3, 6+3 11+3, 7+3, 8+3
The initial blow disorientates the n00b and prevents it from dodging the 4 attacks that follow. 135 damage.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaPunch
And punch Jotaro shall.
Attack: 18+2, 6+4 4
One punch lands, and it eliminates one n00b and sends the body flying into another for 50 damage. That n00b is hit again for 35 damage.
Quote from: Orb FishTo be fair, Winnifred is 6 years old & isn't as powerful as 13-year old Pablo.

Winnifred attacks 4 of the 5 n00bs, then uses the Warthog's gun on all 5.
Interesting move, splitting attacks across multiple targets.
Attack: 20+3, 5, 7+3, 18+3
One n00b is slain by two consecutive hits, while another takes 25 damage. The dash to the Warthog is postponed because balancing.

3 n00bs remain.

Enemy Attacks: 13, 1, 3

Sweet's defence: 8
Barrier Block: 11
Sweet avoids damage. Nuff said. Barrier takes 1 damage.
Gray's defence: 2
Barrier Block: 5
Gray takes 1 damage lol.
Jotaro's defence: 1
Barrier Block: 17
Jotaro ignores the rock. Barrier takes 1 damage.
Winnifred's defence: 15
Finally, success.

Orb Fish

Winnifred screams "FOR THE WIN!", then proceeds to "[use] the Warthog's gun on all 5."

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro uses star platinum for another punching barrage
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Decapitate!

Then proceed to leap over the barrier for some 5\\/\/33T aerial attacks.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred screams "FOR THE WIN!", then proceeds to "[use] the Warthog's gun on all 5."
masheen gun: 12+3, 18+3, 13+3, 13+3, 2, 15+3, 9+3, 8+3, 3, 3, 14+3, 1
Phil Swift: That's a lotta damage!
1 n00b gets absolutely hammered and dies.
The 2 remaining n00bs are pretty much dead.
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro uses star platinum for another punching barrage
So anyway we just slap some aggressively shaking Japanese characters on the screen and people will get it.
After some loud shouting, Jotaro beats the crap out of the n00bs, sending them towards Sweet.
Quote from: \//Decapitate!

Then proceed to leap over the barrier for some 5\\/\/33T aerial attacks.
The n00bs might as well be dead, but screw that.
One n00b is beheaded as it flies straight into Sweet's blade. The other is kicked up into the air and almost hovers as Sweet parkours their way up to their final target.
The shortsword cuts through the n00b like soft butter, because otherwise it wouldn't look as cool.

*Insert victory music here*

All players level up
All players gain 150 credits
Team credit balance updated to 800 (from 500)

There are several poorly built huts, but they contain nothing of interest, only makeshift beds, cooking appliances and crates of rations by the looks of it.

There are only a few barricades blocking your way, but they are easily smashed through.

Wolfslime123

Sweet searches for interesting or fancy headwear among the remains.

It compliments Winnifred on his murder skills. Thumbs up.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Orb Fish

Winnifred, lacking thumbs, smiles back at Sweet.

Winnifred then raids the rations to see what food is inside. Food is very, very important.

Incendiary

bro who keeps changing the font of my browser
Quote from: \//Sweet searches for interesting or fancy headwear among the remains.

It compliments Winnifred on his murder skills. Thumbs up.
The only headwear is whatever carved wooden helmet the n00bs made, which suck just as bad as everything else they made.
+1 respect
Quote from: Orb FishWinnifred, lacking thumbs, smiles back at Sweet.

Winnifred then raids the rations to see what food is inside. Food is very, very important.
The ration crate you search contains various dried and canned foods. Some dried foods require boiling water to properly consume.
+1 spaghet ration pack (+40% HP, requires boiling water)
+1 canned beans (+20% HP) (hey wait they did have beans)
+1 Spiced ham (+25% HP) (totally not branded or anything)

If you wish to loot the rest of the crate, you'd have to drop it or find a backpack.

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro grabs the cooking appliances so he can defend the castle and fulfil his dream of being a chef.
Almost...

Orb Fish

Winnifred takes those three rations & hands out the rest of the rations to the other pr0s.

...can I edit my post before the GM responds? If so, Winnifred replaces the spaghetti with a ration that doesn't require boiling water, then hands out the rest of the rations to the other pr0s. If not, do the crossed-out text.

Incendiary

Eh, sure. Was busy blowing stuff up anyway.

Winnifred drops the spaghet for canned pineapple.
Others may take random stuff from the crate if they have room.