News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maew Nryang

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming(with the exception of the dedicated topic)
and 32768, because originally it was triggered there first.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: IncendiaryGaming(with the exception of the dedicated topic)
and 32768, because originally it was triggered there first.
but only the first bugged posts there
and no other posts
hi!

Incendiary

The posts there already are fine, mods can delete if they want, but no new posts besides the testing topic
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Yes, it is ruining the pages
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

DownsGameClub

I moved the topic over to one of our archives so we (admins) can reference it in the future.

In the meantime, might I ask that we refrain from exploiting bugs on the forums.  We're aware that TBGs is in need of an update, but we're kinda stuck because Skyline has yet to actually respond to our requests.

Sooo I just saw that last time Skyline was working on stuff, he was fixing an error message.  Not sure how the updates are going to work.  I'll inquire about that.

etyp4321

etyp4321

[removed by moderator - please do not insult other users]

etyp4321

77 internets?! I thought there was one internet!?

PkmnQ

Quote from: etyp432177 internets?! I thought there was one internet!?
That confused me the first time I saw it as well, but it's basically just a counter of how many people decided that they would take time out of their day to increment that specitic person's counter. Here's a description from the actual website:

Welcome to the Internetometer. The goal of this online game is to provide a scientifically accurate* measurement of how much you win at life. The theme stems from the phrase "You win the internet."

Why does one need to know how much they win at life? Well, who doesn't want to find out how awesome they are? Seriously, how many people tell themselves, "I don't want to know how awesome I am?" Zero, that's how many.

The way that the internetometer works is simple: After joining, simply log in and you will be presented with two images. Simply place one or both of the meters in your signature on message boards, on your web site, or anywhere you'd like. The more people that you get to click on that image, the more internets you win.

So, are you cool and/or hot enough to make it into the list of top users? Sign up today and find out!
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

etyp4321

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: etyp4321Thanks
@PkmnQ
Unfortunately there is no pinging on the TBG's
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Leaves, and who did they insult?
Almost...

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaLeaves, and who did they insult?
Me

A lot of people immediately lose interest which is a shame because if they stick around they might actually enjoy it.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Me

A lot of people immediately lose interest which is a shame because if they stick around they might actually enjoy it.
Why?

Your right, i joined and left because i forgot and was still a new tbger, i came back and got to tbger and then started making my own games, thats what really got me into it
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: etyp4321
Quote from: etyp4321[removed by moderator - please do not insult other users]
No shame!!:3
Why?
Almost...

etyp4321

2012!
This place really has some history
:0

etyp4321

etyp4321

Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Me

Why?

Your right, i joined and left because i forgot and was still a new tbger, i came back and got to tbger and then started making my own games, thats what really got me into it
As for you
Necromancy is [Removed by moderator ~ please do not use inappropriate language.

PkmnQ

Quote from: etyp4321
Quote from: Luigis_Pizza
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingMe

Why?

As for you
Necromancy is [removed]
That's just the term for posting on a very old (or in other terms, "dead", which is where it gets its name) thread.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

ChaoticControversies

hello can a mod edit this post
Kinda quit

etyp4321

etyp4321

[I'm the] first to post on this page/level

etyp4321

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: etyp4321RPG has to be more 3d
how can you represent 3D space with text

oh I know, you should use the thing you have called imagination

DownsGameClub

For those of you involved, that type of discussion has no place in the Forums.  Take it somewhere else.