News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Explain this scene!

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Dec 18, 2021, 02:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

Clicky

a secret message.

(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

PkmnQ

A very erroneous error.

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit

solitaire

hi!

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit

PkmnQ

Quine list

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit

ChaoticControversies

"So we press the purple button, and that's it."
Kinda quit

Orb Fish

indirect infinite supply of stop signs (in gif format)
WAIT IS THAT A SWORD WITH A STOP SIGN TAPED TO THE END-

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

Someone giving the ability to ask a question as a reward.

Quine list

solitaire

marx rolls on a beachball
hi!

PkmnQ

"hey shark/fish/???? was it you who threw a potion of invisibility at the ground"

Quine list

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit