News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos: Rebooted

Started by sparkycinnamon, Apr 26, 2021, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesyother

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaRead thus spoke kishibe rohan
You gain 3 Will from this.

You gain another Golden Page Point. (You now have 3.)

What do you do?
cheesy but school account

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaread MHA
You gain 2 Popularity.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PhantomLuigi

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaread dragonball
You gain 3 Atttack.

You gain another Golden Page Point. (You now have 4.)

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_Pizzaread hunter x hunter
You gain 2 Athletics.

What do you do?

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaRead weekly shonen jump
You gain 1 Sense.

You gain another Golden Page Point. (You now have 5.)

Achievement Unlocked: Anime Lover! (Read 10 anime books.)

What do you do?

PhantomLuigi

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaRead the maze runner
You go to the "Original Books" section (forgot to mention that was a section) and read The Maze Runner.

You gain 2 Streetwise.

What do you do?

junatsu

this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: junatsuread No More Dead Dogs.
You gain 1 History.

You gain another Golden Page Point. (You now have 6.)

What do you do?

junatsu

this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: junatsuRead the first Warrior Cats book.
You gain 3 Dexterity.

What do you do?

junatsu

realize that you are hungry for some hot pockets and really, REALLY want to purchse a rubber duck for some reason.
this is a signature

Joyous Theta

Read the necronomicon.

And then find some hot pockets.

junatsu

you go to Walmart and head to the frozen foods (?) section when suddenly... DUN DUN DUN...
this is a signature

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: junatsuyou go to Walmart and head to the frozen foods (?) section when suddenly... DUN DUN DUN...
You don't have the "Walmart" location unlocked. However, you DO have the General Store location unlocked.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaRead the necronomicon.

And then find some hot pockets.
The Necronomicon is in the "Forbidden Books" section, and I doubt the Multiversal Librarian would allow someone who only recently came here to enter that section.
Quote from: junatsurealize that you are hungry for some hot pockets and really, REALLY want to purchse a rubber duck for some reason.
You realize that.

...hey, don't you still have the quest?

What do you do?

junatsu

You realize you cannot enter Walmart, so you turn around and head to the general store instead.
this is a signature

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: junatsuYou realize you cannot enter Walmart, so you turn around and head to the general store instead.
You go to the General Store.

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Jim Chaos thanks you for reminding him about his quest to destroy the IT department.

Jim Chaos looks for a lighter.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJim Chaos thanks you for reminding him about his quest to destroy the IT department.

Look for a lighter.
Wh-no, I mean the quest in the Multiversal Library, not the quest to defeat the IT department.

You buy a lighter from the General Store.

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Jim Chaos goes back to the Multiversal Library and completes his quest there by burning all of the books on computers with his shiny new lighter thus setting back the IT department one hundred years.

Or maybe increasing everyone's reliance on the IT department, and also going to jail for setting books on fire. Jim Chaos hasn't really thought this through.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaJim Chaos goes back to the Multiversal Library and completes his quest there by burning all of the books on computers with his shiny new lighter thus setting back the IT department one hundred years.

Or maybe increasing everyone's reliance on the IT department, and also going to jail for setting books on fire. Jim Chaos hasn't really thought this through.
There aren't any computers in the Multiversal Library. All of the books are paper.

(and don't even think about setting any of the paper books on fire. The Multiversal Librarian knows how to kill people in over 1000 different ways, and you wouldn't like any of them.)

What do you do?