News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Treasure Hunt Island

Started by sparkycinnamon, May 03, 2022, 12:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Name: Jotaro
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: jotarro part 6 jjba
Other things I need to know?: Overpowered fighter that can stop time for 4 secs but dont know how thatll help
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Jotaro
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: jotarro part 6 jjba
Other things I need to know?: Overpowered fighter that can stop time for 4 secs but dont know how thatll help
Accepted. No powers, though.
Quote from: realicraft
Name: reali
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: yellow stickfigure
Other things I need to know?: not that i can think of
Accepted.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOpen the fridge
You see a bag of apples, a Christmas tree cookie, and a bag of milk.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

cheesyother

cheesy but school account

Byron_Inc_TBG

Grab all of them and check the cupboard.
eh

cheesyother

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGrab all of them and check the cupboard.
Treasure Obtained: Christmas Tree Cookie!
Treasure Obtained: Bag of Apples!
Treasure Obtained: Bag of Milk!

There appears to be a box of salt, a box of pudding mix, and a jar of suspicious-looking peanut butter.

(for future reference, anything you can grab counts as a treasure)
cheesy but school account

realicraft

take the jar of peanut butter out of the pantry before byron can
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: realicrafttake the jar of peanut butter out of the pantry before byron can
You are not in the house.

However, you are in the middle of a town square.

(for future reference (again), everyone spawns in different places)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Go into the nearest building
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaGo into the nearest building
You spawned in the middle of a grassy field.

However, there is a tool shed nearby, so you go inside.

Luigis_Pizza

I look around the tool shed.
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI look around the tool shed.
There's a toolbox, a regular box, and a shelf with multiple tools hanging from it.

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI search the toolbox
The toolbox contains a roll of measuring tape, a pair of dirty-looking gardening gloves, and a flashlight.

Luigis_Pizza

I equip the gloves, and take both the flashlight and measuring tape.
Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI equip the gloves, and take both the flashlight and measuring tape.
You put the gloves on.

Treasure Obtained: Worn Gardening Gloves!

You then take the flashlight and measuring tape.

Treasure Obtained: Flashlight!
Treasure Obtained: Measuring Tape

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaI search the regular box
The regular box contains a string of Christmas lights and a saw.

Luigis_Pizza

I have a slight thought of putting someone in a saw trap...
Almost...