News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Orb Fish
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsLeft Hand: "Do you think it might have something to do with Black Hole Hand?"

(as a side note, please don't call the derails "derails" in-game. out of the game is fine, but call them "side events" or something like that in-game.)
Furrow: "I doubt it, but, because I have not yet been presented an example of Black Hole Hand's power, I don't really know."
Cloaky: "I mean, they worked with John Cryptograph, so-"

Right Hand and Left Hand: "THEY'RE WORKING WITH WHO?!"

Cloaky: "John Cryptograph. I forgot to tell you I met him at one point. He was super evil, but I don't know his current whereabouts."

MCG: "We killed him and his lab workers."

Cloaky: "Oh! Great! Anyways, the whole reason John Cryptograph was doing that was because he wanted to help Black Hole Hand in their plan to take over existence. And so, I imagine Black Hole Hand is far more powerful than him, considering John was only working for them, not commanding them or something. So the idea of Black Hole Hand being behind all of those things isn't actually too far-fetched."
Furrow (slightly confused): "Ooookay."
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb FishFurrow: "I doubt it, but, because I have not yet been presented an example of Black Hole Hand's power, I don't really know."
Cloaky: "I mean, they worked with John Cryptograph, so-"

Right Hand and Left Hand: "THEY'RE WORKING WITH WHO?!"

Cloaky: "John Cryptograph. I forgot to tell you I met him at one point. He was super evil, but I don't know his current whereabouts."

MCG: "We killed him and his lab workers."

Cloaky: "Oh! Great! Anyways, the whole reason John Cryptograph was doing that was because he wanted to help Black Hole Hand in their plan to take over existence. And so, I imagine Black Hole Hand is far more powerful than him, considering John was only working for them, not commanding them or something. So the idea of Black Hole Hand being behind all of those things isn't actually too far-fetched."
Furrow (slightly confused): "Ooookay."
Golfer Man: "Oh, right, you weren't here for the John Cryptograph thing."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

gilbert_given_TBG

Gilbert: "But why the side events though? Why can't Black Hole just do snap; kapoof?"
Petra: "Perhaps this Black Hole Hand thing knew that we tried to disrupt their plan, and tried to spoil us silently."
Jesse: "Wait, if that's the case, wouldn't Black Hole Hand knew that we're assembling an army?"
Gilbert: "... Oh boy." (Good thing I don't send the townspeople yet.)
Olly: "You know what? This gives more questions than answers. Whatever we do, we must stay cautious of the side events. This Black Hole Hand thing is no joke. We know what they tried to do to us. And worst of all, we don't know who will did the next one and how severe it is."

*record scratch*
Clicky: "You know what? I guess that's enough TF2 reference."
Olly: "Wait, I did that?"

Orb Fish

Furrow: "Hold on a second . . . I have a theory."
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert: "But why the side events though? Why can't Black Hole just do snap; kapoof?"
Petra: "Perhaps this Black Hole Hand thing knew that we tried to disrupt their plan, and tried to spoil us silently."
Jesse: "Wait, if that's the case, wouldn't Black Hole Hand knew that we're assembling an army?"
Gilbert: "... Oh boy." (Good thing I don't send the townspeople yet.)
Olly: "You know what? This gives more questions than answers. Whatever we do, we must stay cautious of the side events. This Black Hole Hand thing is no joke. We know what they tried to do to us. And worst of all, we don't know who will did the next one and how severe it is."

*record scratch*
Clicky: "You know what? I guess that's enough TF2 reference."
Olly: "Wait, I did that?"
Cloaky: "I don't think they're that strong that they could just snap someone out of existence from dimensions away. Also, I don't think they know about our plans."

Left Hand: "Also, they haven't actually done anything to us yet."
Quote from: Orb FishFurrow: "Hold on a second . . . I have a theory."
Right Hand: "What?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Orb Fish

Furrow: "Black Hole Hand is recruiting his own army. Blixer was part of it."

sparkycinnamon

Furrow: "Black Hole Hand is recruiting his own army. Blixer was part of it."
Right Hand: "Yeah, that sounds definitely likely. Can't take over dimensions without some kind of army."

(also black hole hand uses they/them)

Orb Fish

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs(also black hole hand uses they/them)

gilbert_given_TBG

(I guess this is the time I'll introduce Sev- nevermind the wiki is too vague on the character)

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsCloaky: "I don't think they're that strong that they could just snap someone out of existence from dimensions away. Also, I don't think they know about our plans.""

Petra: "Oh, okay."
Olly: "Well, my point still stands."

Gilbert: "Speaking of armies, have we gathered enough of them?"

Orb Fish

[no gameplay value]
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG(I guess this is the time I'll introduce Sev- nevermind the wiki is too vague on the character)

[/no gameplay value]

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG(I guess this is the time I'll introduce Sev- nevermind the wiki is too vague on the character)

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsCloaky: "I don't think they're that strong that they could just snap someone out of existence from dimensions away. Also, I don't think they know about our plans.""

Petra: "Oh, okay."
Olly: "Well, my point still stands."

Gilbert: "Speaking of armies, have we gathered enough of them?"
Left Hand: "I think we'd need more people for the army if we want to win."

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

gilbert_given_TBG

Gilbert: "Well, I don't want to send in the townspeople yet."
Olly: "Why?"
Clicky: "First, while PAMA is good at handling a swarm of its minions, I don't think it can handle well on identifying swarms. PAMA's object detection can only go so far."
Gilbert: "If I just send them in, I'm pretty sure PAMA's gonna stutter like a 486 running Crysis. (Not that Crysis can run on a 486 anyway)"

Olly: "Alright, so anything else?"
Gilbert: "I had an idea. We could send in all sorts of characters from different fandoms. Kinda like what we did with John."
Olly: "I don't know. Is that a good idea?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert: "Well, I don't want to send in the townspeople yet."
Olly: "Why?"
Clicky: "First, while PAMA is good at handling a swarm of its minions, I don't think it can handle well on identifying swarms. PAMA's object detection can only go so far."
Gilbert: "If I just send them in, I'm pretty sure PAMA's gonna stutter like a 486 running Crysis. (Not that Crysis can run on a 486 anyway)"

Olly: "Alright, so anything else?"
Gilbert: "I had an idea. We could send in all sorts of characters from different fandoms. Kinda like what we did with John."
Olly: "I don't know. Is that a good idea?"
Left Hand: "Yeah!"

cheesyother

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOlly: "Alrighty! Dimension-travelling gun, please?"
Left Hand gives Olly their dimension-travelling gun.
cheesy but school account

gilbert_given_TBG

Olly fires both the guns' beams in the air, and swirls them around until they collide.

This causes a bunch of creatures to come out.
The first batch of characters seems to come from video games.

All Minecraft: Story Mode characters.
All Undertale characters.
All Deltarune (chapter 1 and 2) characters.
All characters in the Paper Mario series. (includes Olly)
All Just Shapes and Beats characters except Blixer. (I'll let Landon handle these ones)

Olly: "Allright everyone, we've send you here again because we had another world ender on the scene. We're building an army right now."
Sevcon: "I... don't remember being called here."
Gilbert: "Oh yeah, we haven't called your kinds before."

cheesyother

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOlly fires both the guns' beams in the air, and swirls them around until they collide.

This causes a bunch of creatures to come out.
The first batch of characters seems to come from video games.

All Minecraft: Story Mode characters.
All Undertale characters.
All Deltarune (chapter 1 and 2) characters.
All characters in the Paper Mario series. (includes Olly)
All Just Shapes and Beats characters except Blixer. (I'll let Landon handle these ones)

Olly: "Allright everyone, we've send you here again because we had another world ender on the scene. We're building an army right now."
Sevcon: "I... don't remember being called here."
Gilbert: "Oh yeah, we haven't called your kinds before."
Left Hand: "Okay, great!"

(Also, Black Hole Hand is trying to take over existence, not destroy it.)

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGAll Just Shapes and Beats characters except Blixer. (I'll let Landon handle these ones)
Uhhh, do you mind if I use the Ahyhy JSAB characters instead?

gilbert_given_TBG

All characters in all alternate universes of universes that Olly have brought in came out of the portal.

NRP!Olly: "Um, okay. More people to help, I guess?"

(I hope this settles the problem.)

cheesyother

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGAll characters in all alternate universes of universes that Olly have brought in came out of the portal.

NRP!Olly: "Um, okay. More people to help, I guess?"
There are infinite alternate universes, so probably just a lot of them come to help.

Left Hand smiles.

gilbert_given_TBG

NRP!Olly: "That should be enough. Right, Jesse?"
Jesse: *unresponsive*
NRP!Olly: "Uh, Jesse?"
Gilbert: "Uh oh! I think PAMA's seen too much stuff!"
Clicky: "I knew it! It hasn't pinged me 30 seconds ago!"

Gilbert: "Well, I have to go back to Crown Mesa and fix it. You'll be on your own."
Clicky: "I'm thinking on patching the object detection alg as well. It'll take a while though. We will tell you when it's done though."
NRP!Olly: "Wait... but how?"
Clicky transports Dot via the wormhole field that's still on Clicky.

Clicky: "That's Dot, Gilbert's backup calculator. It's a bit less powerful than me, but it should work just as well to communicate from afar."
NRP!Olly: "Ummm, how do I use this?"
Clicky: "Just open the cover."
*opens cover*
Dot: "Hi, I'm D- oh. Well... uh... hi Olly... I guess..?"
Clicky: "Dot, open your IRC client and connect to Libera. I'll DM you later."
Dot: "Okay!"

Gilbert: "Alright, let's go!"
Clicky opened a wormhole on the floor to Crown Mesa, which Gilbert and the chipped people fall into.

(protip to Cheesy: you can selectively quote a part of a post by selecting the parts you want to quote and then clicking "Quick quote")

Luigis_Pizza

Jotaro wanders around among the chaos, still oblivious as to whats going on.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaJotaro wanders around among the chaos, still oblivious as to whats going on.
Right Hand notices him amongst the crowd.

Right Hand: "Hey, you! Do you want to join us?"