News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Let's Play... Hub

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 09, 2022, 10:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

This would imply that the topics of this series are in Game Files (which, for your information, by the way, has a hard limit of 7 active topics at once), which isn't true.
I suppose you can place them in a post somewhere like Post ID 0 and the List of Lists topic
eh

Luigis_Pizza

So it should be in a TBG?
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaSo it should be in a TBG?
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI suppose you can place them in a post somewhere like Post ID 0 and the List of Lists topic

I don't think this needs a topic on itself as a directory to function
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Ok.
I might just put a link to them in each topic.
Almost...

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaOk.
I might just put a link to them in each topic.
I bet it is fine if you put it here. The purpose of the Main Topics/Game Files subforums is to minimize spam in the TBG/RPG subforums, so I think keeping this topic here is better to be honest.
🌱

Luigis_Pizza

K. Ill keep it open.
I hope the mods domt close it
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...