News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rising Flames - BriarClan

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Jan 10, 2022, 02:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

BriarClan is composed of dense bushes, a small forest and a river.
They are allies with TaigaClan, and strive to be like them someday.
They are known for their unique style of catching fish.
Places in BriarClan:

The Hunting Grounds - Prey is plentiful in new-leaf to green-leaf, although it's not as diverse as TaigaClan's. You have to be careful however, as twolegs come to this area, especially more often in the fishing season.

Camp - Camp is located in the heart of the forest. Dens are made out of dirt and large branches of the trees and bushes nearby. Not much prey and predators are found, making this a safe place for young cats and elders.

Clan Meeting Area - The Clan Meeting Area, also known as the hightree, is a place where the all the BriarClan cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around. The leader climbs up to the top of the tree. It is used for apprentice/warrior ceremonies and a lot more. Its location is in the heart of the forest inside camp.

Herbal Grounds - Less prey and predators are found, but this area is plentiful in herbs, making it a heaven for the clan's med cat. It is located in the heart of the forest. The med cat's den is located in here.

Clan Borders - BriarClan shares borders with a river, which will get wider and deeper as it flows, towards TaigaClan upwards, downwards to a fishing village and further downwards to SandClan. This area is very dangerous, as rogues and twolegs trespass here. It gets further dangerous in the fishing season, where twolegs come to fish more often.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

TwilightSeleneMisty

Windwhisper was on border patrol.
She had to be careful not to let her emotions take her over, since she was of rogue origin.

Wolfslime123

Raintail bounded after her, having been waylaid by a distracting pile of feathers.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

"You're gonna get us killed!" "Stop acting like an immature kit!" Windwhisper scolded.

She had realised she was a bit too rude.

"Apologies if that seemed too rude, but you really need to do your duties and stop getting distracted." she said a bit more calmly.

"Isn't it painfully ironic that a cat elder to you by a few moons is acting like a 1 moon old kit?" she thought.

Wolfslime123

"Keep your pelt on," he meowed playfully, "I'm simply appreciative of our territory."

Still Raintail fell in line with the patrol where they approached the Taigaclan border. "I wish I was on a hunting patrol instead," he muttered.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Windwhisper gave an eyeroll at the cat.
She started looking for any other cats.

Wolfslime123

Raintail let Windwhisker's judgement roll off him and instead bounded up to a tree and started rubbing his face on it, leaving a scent marker.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

"Y'know, if you don't take your warrior's duties seriously, you might get demoted back to apprentice." "With more restrictions." Windwhisper said, even though demotion wasn't really a practice in BriarClan.

Wolfslime123

Raintail would have rolled his eyes were he not a cat. Instead, he just gave his tail an irritated flick.
"Hey, I'm not a slacker. I just enjoy life."

"Anyway, I don't see you making any scent markers."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

"This isn't the way to enjoy life as a clan cat!"
"If you wish to continue this nonsense, go become a kittypet!" Windwhisper said, losing her temper.

"Might have been a bit too rude..." she thought.

(probably gonna make 'facepaw' a thing lol)

Wolfslime123

"I'm doing my warrior duties right now," he meowed, "get off my tail."

Raintail shook his head. Uptight rogue...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Windwhisper sighed in annoyance and just, continued with her job, do border patrols.

2 hours later....

Blazingsun looked around for any cats. There was one, near a tree.
She sneaks up to the cat, hiding behind rocks.

(Is it okay if I could injure Raintail?) (The injury will be moderate)

Wolfslime123

((I mean sure, but))

"What are you doing? If we want to look at the territory we have to avoid other cats!" hissed Heartstar.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Blazingheart rolled her eyes. "Maybe you're right." she hissed.