News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

King/Queen of the Page!

Started by CellularData, Aug 25, 2016, 09:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Anyway, crab
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

*bows*
eh

redgreenandblue

This game hasn't been played in a while

PkmnQ

oh i of is am the is king of
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

Quine list

red herring

Fun fact this would be way easier if the post per page count is 1

that is all for today
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

i hope 2020 is a good year
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hiz bs bd bswp wt4 rewl i wm epcic dpmt ts, gje jox m fypic gprcigk cgssi br en tge gud ih ur wyyjj

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQi hope 2020 is a good year
are you IE
no, it's just that when i checked the lsit of users online i saw that they were users that i remember from 2020 so i decided to make that joke
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Question: How many subjects are in your current year syllabus?
For me, it's Malay, Chinese, English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Moral Education, Visual Arts, Physical & Health Education, and Design Technology (supposed to be an elective course, but my school just made everyone pick this over Computer Science) making a total of 11 subjects
eh

red herring

currently in college, and I have 7 subjects. I have to say, I like calculus and discrete maths more than programming.
Next semester I have 7 subjects as well.
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGQuestion: How many subjects are in your current year syllabus?
For me, it's Malay, Chinese, English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Moral Education, Visual Arts, Physical & Health Education, and Design Technology (supposed to be an elective course, but my school just made everyone pick this over Computer Science) making a total of 11 subjects
I have 12 subjects
Quine list

redgreenandblue