News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fallen - An RP (Closed, no longer open for RP)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Oct 03, 2021, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

(Technically she's already in the kingdom? :P)

"Follow me." Twilight said, heading down the hill she was on, towards a mansion.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAbyss snarls at the now nonexistent orb before kicking down the wall of one of the buildings.

"Damnit damnit damnit, course I have to go straight into the kingdom for a decent meal,"

She begins walking towards the front gates of the Shadow kingdom, unsheathing her blade.
A concerned citizen notices her on the way. "'Ey, What're you carrying that sword around for? Yeh could hurt someone!" she says
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

HQ to Red Team. Target of opportunity seems to be gone and today's recon mission is scrubbed due to the lockdown. Move to exfil point.

Got it HQ, moving to exfil.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Abyss approaches the person and skewers them with the sword, draining their lifeforce. She dumps the body into a drain and continues through the streets.

Charlotte follows Twilight towards the mansion.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TwilightSeleneMisty

Frost and a few people had watched the mysterious person kill the person.

"I'm going to follow them, meanwhile, report this to the royals." she said a bit quietly, so Abyss won't be able to hear her if she was nearby.

She brought an invisibility potion from a potion stall near her and started to follow Abyss.

Back at Mage Camp
"Alright, we're here." Twilight said, opening the door of the mansion.

Blunderbus

(hopping back into this RP)

Hearing the grand front doors of the mansion open, Lance came out into the hall, seeing Twilight and Charlotte entering.
"I see you found Charlotte," he remarks to Twilight. "And given that she's here with you she agreed to help the cause, then?"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TwilightSeleneMisty

"Mhm." Twilight said.

"Alright, Charlotte." "Here's the keys to your room, go take some rest." "Head up the staircase over there." Twilight said, giving the keys to her and pointed at the staircase near a painting of some fruits?

Blunderbus

Lance turned to Charlotte, and held out his hand for a handshake.
"Welcome to the Mages, Charlotte. We've a tough road ahead of us and I'm sure we'll appreciate your help."

Incendiary

"Thank you, I don't really need rest, not that I can get it anyway since I'm an insomniac, but I'll try getting an hour or two in," Charlotte says as she heads towards her room.

Meanwhile, Abyss goes near-invisible and starts flying over the central portion of the kingdom. She wouldn't remain unseen for long, but it would help her get away from anyone that could be chasing her. She knew it was inevitable. She settles down in an alleyway across the town and sheathes her blade, setting up somewhere to rest inside a small abandoned house.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

TwilightSeleneMisty

Back at the Castle...
"We saw a woman murdering a citizen in plain sight." "She was holding this super huge blade and simply skewered that person when they politely asked why they were carrying the weapon." said the first witness.

"I can draw a close picture of the murderer if you want." "I'm an artist by the way." said the second witness.

"That would be helpful." said Shard.

"I think this might be connected with the murder!" "I saw a dead body while I was looking inside the sewers for any damage!" said a person who didn't witness the murder, but worked in the Shadow Drainage Control Company.

"One of the witnesses is currently following the murderer." "To see where they're going or what they're doing." said another witness.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty"One of the witnesses is currently following the murderer." "To see where they're going or what they're doing." said another witness.
The law enforcer who was also there looked a bit startled at that. "That's very dangerous. If you ever see a murderer, don't follow them."

She finished writing down her notes of the situation. "One second."

The enforcer left for a moment and came back shortly. "This is our suspect sketcher. You can work with him to make a rendering of the suspect. Thank you for the anonymous tip, citizens. I'll pass this along and follow up. In the meantime... we need to ID the deceased and contact their family."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Nora walks into the room with the intention of asking Shard about Veridian, but quickly realizes that Shard was already busy with... a murder? That's definitely not good.

Nora stands to the side, not wanting to bring up her own questions when this was clearly more important.

Blunderbus

Before Charlotte leaves the room, Lance stops her for a moment.
"I hope you understand the implications of being part of the Mages. I may be from the Celestial, but I swore to fight just as hard for the safety of your kingdom, the Shadow, as I would for my own. I trust you would do the same for me," he says solemnly, before letting Charlotte go on her way to her new room.

He turns back to Twilight. "Did you find anything else out while you were bringing Charlotte here? Any movements of the Nightstrikers, perhaps?"

Wolfslime123

The communication crystal rings out with a voice. "Anchor Polar requesting extraction."

He sounds somewhat annoyed.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Charlotte pulls out her weapons, besides her blade, and puts them on the floor, before lying in bed and failing to sleep for more than 2 hours.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: BlunderbusHe turns back to Twilight. "Did you find anything else out while you were bringing Charlotte here? Any movements of the Nightstrikers, perhaps?"

"I did, kind of." "There was this person holding a large pipe, probably as a weapon." "They didn't attack us luckily, since we were in disguises." Twilight said.
----------------
Back at The Shadow's Castle
"I tried to talk them out of it, since they looked that they were only 12 or 13." "But they didn't listen." said the witness who talked about Frost following the murderer.

"I did find an ID inside the victim's purse." "The victim's name is 'Cleva Williams'." said one of the detectives investigating the dead body.

Wolfslime123

"Anchor Polar to the magic shop((meaning HQ)). Anyone on the resonance?"
____
Shadow Castle:
"And you let the kid go? That's very irresponsible! Where did you last see them? We need to track them down ASAP!" said the lawwoman
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

As Lance returned to the room with the crystal communicator, he heard Anchor's message.
"Yes, sorry. Did you find something, or did you need us?"

Wolfslime123

Anchor spoke into the crystal, relieved to get a reply. In one hand they held the crystal and in the other tried to wring out a soaking wet cloak one-handed. It wasn't going that well.

"I couldn't call to get back until now because I had to ditch my communicator, since some of our team nearly blew my cover. Also I used my last invisibility potion tracking someone who murdered a shadow civilian in broad daylight, but I uh... lost them. They weren't even being sneaky I just made a dumb mistake."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"I see." Might need to bring this up to Twilight later, Lance thought.
"Where are you now? We should be able to bring you here and regroup, if that's what you need."

Wolfslime123

"Yes, I need to restock on invisibility potions. I am at the Inner Canal Docks extraction zone."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: \//"And you let the kid go? That's very irresponsible! Where did you last see them? We need to track them down ASAP!" said the lawwoman
"Well, I tried." the witness shrugged. "I last saw them at the Fiona's Spell's and Potions Stall, Shadow Marketplace Street." she said.

Back at Nightstriker Camp...
"Move!" "We better start going!" Crystal yelled on a loudspeaker.
"Tell the Celestial Island to start packing as well!" she told a messenger.

According to Misty and a few sources, Charlotte became a part of the Mages. She might know where camp might be. Charlotte was a powerful person, so she would be a hard fight. Crystal didn't want to waste any of the very little resources the Nightstrikers had on her, so they were preparing to leave the Celestial and Shadow in 2 days.

Back at Mage Camp...
Twilight was sleeping in her room.

Back at Frost's POV...
Frost was tracking down the murderer. She was looking for her, before her last invisibility potion ran out.

Joyous Theta

"Huh... Fiona's Spell's and Potions Stall... I think I know a colony around there?" Nora thinks to herself.

-

"What's going on here??" Twirl says confused, walking into the camp with a package of supplies in hand.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous Theta"What's going on here??" Twirl says confused, walking into the camp with a package of supplies in hand.
Crystal sighed. "Charlotte *might* have discovered where our camps are located." she said.
"According to Misty and a few sources, Charlotte became a part of the Mages." She might know where camp might be." Charlotte is a powerful person, so she's gonna be a hard fight." "I don't want to waste any of the very little resources the we have on her, so we are preparing to leave the Celestial and Shadow this 21st."

"I'll just swap out Shadow and Misty tonight, and probably get some citizens killed on the way." she said.

"Hopefully, I won't run into any Mages." she thought.

Blunderbus

Quote from: \//"Yes, I need to restock on invisibility potions. I am at the Inner Canal Docks extraction zone."
"Roger, I will come to find you. I think I can make it there by the end of tonight."

Lance quickly grabbed a teleporter, the crystal linked to Anchor's, and a couple useful potions, stuffing them into his coat pockets. He left a brief memo for the other Mages of what he was doing, before setting off towards the Shadow.

The Mages' teleporters were difficult to make and only had a few uses in each of them, so ideally Lance's one would only have to be used in an emergency. Ordinary boat travel was usually good enough.