News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 parallel universes where n00b 1000 dies

Started by PkmnQ, Jan 17, 2022, 01:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

As you all know, noob 1000 slipped off a cliff. But there are other universes where noob 1000 dies a different way. In this thread, we'll look at 1000 of them.

Parallel universe 1: Noob 1000 slipped off a building (not a cliff).
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

PU 2:
Noob 1000 is required by law to tell Noob 1 the rules, but Noob 1 is dead, making Noob 1000 unable to tell Noob 1 the rules. This means Noob 1000 is violating the law, and thus Noob 1000 gets executed as the penalty.
Also about that time machine thing
well let's just say it worked once and never again, they're a noob anyway

Byron_Inc_TBG

PU 3: N00b 1000 died while saving the other 999 n00bs that died (through the time machine, ironically). However, he had been taken down by the TBGers and his announcement of death was lied about. The TBGers then tortured him to death.
eh

PkmnQ

Parallel universe 4: Nobody knows how Noob 1000 died. Only a single shard of his skull was found.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Parallel universe 6: Noob 1000 was about to die in a climactic way, but then died of a heart attack
Quine list

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

Parallel Universe 8: N00b 1000 broke the laws of the TBGs.
eh

the2000

parallel universe 9: n00b 1000 slipped off a different cliff
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGPU 3: N00b 1000 died while saving the other 999 n00bs that died (through the time machine, ironically). However, he had been taken down by the TBGers and his announcement of death was lied about. The TBGers then tortured him to death.
good god dude
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

redgreenandblue

Parallel Universe 10: 153rd n00b killed him. (What did you expect?)

PkmnQ

Parallel Universe 11: Noob 1000 took 2 zeroes from his number to turn himself into N00b 10. Then he started answering a test. See original thread.
Quine list

Zan

PU 12: n00b 1000 fell off a cliff and survived, but two seconds later he was run over my a hot wheels car and he died
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE