News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Game of Out-of-Context Quotes

Started by CellularData, Sep 06, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

5/10
Quote from: On Scratch, I

Sweet Berry Fish, what have they done to you?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: CellularDataFind some random post on the TBGs and take a quote from it. It doesn't have to be the whole post nor does it have to make sense.
By extension the TBGs Discord, but not Scratch
/10

Quote from: PkmnQI think it would have been a better job than that of an old ? to the point of being able to do this is a great place to stay in the a with that thee most part of the problem and the rest ? the most popular and theit other sleep ? ? a ta the and and the the he in onalingonaldereppond her rest seconsectiosectsectsectisssectionnniononctiotion I e an a of touch to start for the a
eh

Orb Fish

Oops.
7/10
Quote from: solitarethat ruenws our hewa

tping id sn sfgy gotk not s dkill

kjwef
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

8/10
Quote from: PkmnQoTnnternets
2 Iivnae tenrtni, lic k tsich butont
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

4/10

Quote from: PkmnQFortunately, they start playing the jam version.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Maew Nryang

5/10

Quote from: solitaremy favorite image editor is png
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

3/5
Quote from: TonyBrown14845 is greater than *
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

True/10

Quote from: red herringzermenko-fraenkle axioms says i can call my pizza guy and tell him that he is falsely advertising so i guess?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

redgreenandblue

yes/10

another red herring one
Quote from: red herringI have shut down the global financial system B)

PkmnQ

4/10 that's normal

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI HATE ALL OF THEM!!! D:<
Quine list

redgreenandblue

6/10

Quote from: DinoI got confused too so when ever we went somewhere with my family, I would say 'We're terrorists!' in the airport.

Orb Fish

8/10 (I remember that)
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGILBERT STRIKES BACK QAAAAAA
WE'RE DEAD AHAHAAAAAAA

AAAQAAAAAAA
*spams*
OH NO AAAAAA
*insults*

PkmnQ

7/10
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGOH, I SAND WINGS!.
Quine list

PkmnQ

9/10 whoever wrote that is exist

Quote from: solitarewhen will i be able to stop pressing the a button and start pressing the a button
Quine list

PkmnQ

4/10 i can tell exactly what happebed

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyHi mate sorry to defeat the literal leader of the evil alien robots
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

robots/10

Quote from: solitare, on Discordfuny ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!
eh

PkmnQ

4/10

Quote from: solitareYour ice cream is in the fridge.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

MiniKiwiGeek

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFunnily it's actually beef

solitaire

5/10
(remember to rate ok? it makes games slightly more interesting)

Quote from: PkmnQAt least I read the neighbor's letters