News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 16384, we advance!

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Jun 07, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThey really want us to reach 20000 posts huh
eh

solitaire

GET OUT
WE DONT NEED TO REACH SOME NUMBER

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitareGET OUT
WE DONT NEED TO REACH SOME NUMBER
yeah let's not reach 32768 in the other thread it's just some number
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWe do
no we don't. this was supposed to be over when the goal was reached. but i am acting overly angry for no reason. post there, not here.

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWould you rather:
- use a screen with a big black spot, making a part of the screen impossible to read
- use a screen with a big white haze, making anything dark look hideous

i had a monitor with a big white haze once, i'll take that option
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0