News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Order

Started by PkmnQ, Oct 06, 2020, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

That question makes me suspicious. Where did you put my ducks?

What happens when I turn back?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

But when you turn back, you will [ERROR].

Give me some nonsense.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Null is not a true thing, because it's an of the type that isn't notn't has it when it doesn't.

It will not the is, right? Won't it? Or will it be the one that is not the it that is the one?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

I don't know where Pablo is either. My guess is that he's on Star Isle, the secret level for people who 100% the game.

Who keeps putting cookie jars at the top of Mifernian Republic flagpoles? Are you doing it?
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

no im not telling you if i made any flags

who's the unknown deer, eh?

PkmnQ

The unidentifiable moose, of course.

why is there so much kumquat juice on the ground
Quine list

solitaire

well i have been brewing kumquat cocktails from the slain knights of the kumquat kingdom

fvgbhnjmk,jminhubgyvftdcresxdcfvgbyhnujimk?

gilbert_given_TBG

Can you at least make a proper, genuine question instead of spamming the keyboard, even though it will eventually be replaced? It means that you make your post with effort.

Can you please be constructive?

solitaire

well you spammed with 2 bots why are you asking me to be constructive

do you own slaves?

PkmnQ

I think I did at one point, but not anymore.

I want a rug.
Quine list

solitaire

look, i get it, you want me to sell you rugs. but can you stop pestering me about it?

what "animals" are actually spies used by the government

the2000

no, but it's close

hey can you respond with something completely unrelated to the question and completely ruin the point of the game by making it impossible for me to do anything funny here? thanks
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

solitaire

i've been trying to find my candles for 5 years. where did you even put them???

is that big bright sphere in the sky not there?

PkmnQ

Yes, I believe that the sun does not exist.

Have you seen any fake videos recently?
Quine list

Maew Nryang

The Stone of Jhrelth.

If I need to date a grass or a tree, which one should I choose?
*See XKCD 1688.

solitaire

consider dating grass instead of trees, for once

name something that will end up generating shadaze due to you saying it too much

Maew Nryang

Rrhar'il.

Here's a droid that could pass the Turing Test. Costs 20000 credits, though.
*See XKCD 1688.

solitaire

i'll pay you 20000 credits for that droid

of earn?

Maew Nryang

oaern

Vase.
*See XKCD 1688.

solitaire

well then, guess i'll steal this vase instead

post pi

Maew Nryang

You are doing an assignment, aren't you?
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

How did you know I was doing an assignment?

Do you think this is a proper, genuine question?
Quine list