News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty"Danger." said Will's Robot.

"What danger?" asked Will.
Right Hand: "Yeah, what danger? Is it related to the suspicious activity in any way?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

TwilightSeleneMisty

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty"I don't know." replied Will.
Left Hand: "Don't you, like, own the robot? Can't you just ask it?"

Meanwhile...

Mindy (the Mustardstick that saw Will but he never noticed) walks down an alleyway. However, she notices a strange light, and decides to follow it.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Orb FishFurrow watches Mindy.
I'm assuming Furrow is in a different place than where Mindy is, and even if he is in the same place as Mindy, she's probably out of sight by now.

sparkycinnamon

bump

sparkycinnamon

TwilightSeleneMisty

cheesyother

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyTwilight looks around.
There's snow, a city, and Right Hand and Left Hand's house.
cheesy but school account

cheesyother

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGClicky is still looking at the video recordings.
(or plays one if none is playing)
There aren't any playing.

cheesyother

There's nothing but static in the one Clicky plays.

There's nothing but static in all of them.

TwilightSeleneMisty

cheesyother

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyTwilight ender-pearls to the city.
She's already in the city.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGClicky: "Uh, Right Hand? Why are all these recordings blank?"
Right Hand: "They weren't before."

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight was looking for the 'Never Gonna Give You Up' concert. She was holding a ticketcoupon.

Meanwhile, Will was getting interviewed by a lot of people.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I need a recap", Byron said, "Things had gone weird recently."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I need a recap", Byron said, "Things had gone weird recently."
Right Hand: "We looked through the recordings and found out they were all static. Which is weird, because they weren't before."

TwilightSeleneMisty

cheesyother

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert: "We looked at the newspapers. We tried to look at the recordings. What else?"
Left Hand: ¨There are the letters.¨
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyTwilight was running around.
Right Hand: ¨Could you actually help us or something?¨

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: cheesyotherRight Hand: ¨Could you actually help us or something?¨
Twilight tried to stop, but stopping with the speed potion was hard.

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: cheesyother
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert: "We looked at the newspapers. We tried to look at the recordings. What else?"
Left Hand: ¨There are the letters.¨
Gilbert: "May I see them?"
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: cheesyotherRight Hand: ¨Could you actually help us or something?¨
Twilight tried to stop, but stopping with the speed potion was hard.
Olly shoved a bottle of milk to Twilight's mouth.