News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

I go gather for string, as well as try to find a four-leaf clover.
I also grab the loose plants in my garden and chuck them into the food storage room.
I might as well murder the skeleton.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I harvest my corn, then go hunting for 4-leaf clovers.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

See if there are any four leaf clovers within the base area, or around the general location
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

solitaire

i put the copper bar, gravel, sand, and goldfish into storage
then i equip my stone sword and kill the chicken that just spawned
then i go gathering for 4 leaf clovers like everyone else
then i open the mystery gift

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 57
According to the timeline, FS2 ends this turn. Neat.
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI make iron bars out of all my raw iron.

Then I make an iron pickaxe.
You need 4 Fuel to make an Iron Bar, but you only have 3.
You need 3 Iron Bars to make an Iron Pickaxe, but you only have 1.
Maybe plan these things better.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI go gather for string, as well as try to find a four-leaf clover.
I also grab the loose plants in my garden and chuck them into the food storage room.
I might as well murder the skeleton.
You go gathering for some String. (Common)
Skill roll: 1d20+4 = 14+4 = 18
You find 6 String. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 70%.)
You've completed a quest! (Go Gathering.) You've gained 40% Gathering Exp, plus 2 Misc EXP.
You go gathering for some Four-Leaf Clovers. (Uncommon)
Skill roll: 18+4 = 7+4 = 11
You find 1 Four-Leaf Clover. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 50%.)
You've completed a quest! (Find a 4-Leaf Clover.) You've gained a Four-Leaf Clover, plus a total of 7 Misc EXP.
You move the plants.
You attack the skeleton.
Attack roll: 1d10+4 = 3+4 = 7
Defense roll: 1d1 = 1
The skeleton takes 7-1=6 damage, and Dies.
You gain a total of 4 Combat EXP. (2 for dealing damage, 1 for a Kill, and 1 for killing a mob)
Drop roll: 5d100 = 22, 3, 55, 82, 66
You get 2 Arrows.
You've completed a quest! (Kill a mob.) You gain a total of 4 Misc EXP.
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI harvest my corn, then go hunting for 4-leaf clovers.
You harvest your Corn.
Skill roll: 1d20+6 = 2+6 = 8
You harvest 2 Ripe Cobs of Corn. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 35%.)
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGhunt for 4 leaf clovers.
hunt for 4 leaf clovers.
hunt for 4 leaf clovers.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 10
You find 2 Four-Leaf Clovers.* (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 45%.)
Skill roll: 1d18 = 8
You find 1 Four-Leaf Clover. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 35%.)
Skill roll: 1d16 = 13
You find 2 Four-Leaf Clovers. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 55%. Your Gathering skill leveled up!)
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingSee if there are any four leaf clovers within the base area, or around the general location
Skill roll: 1d20 = 2
You don't find anything.(Your Gathering skill has gone up by 15%.)
Quote from: solitarei put the copper bar, gravel, sand, and goldfish into storage
then i equip my stone sword and kill the chicken that just spawned
then i go gathering for 4 leaf clovers like everyone else
then i open the mystery gift
You move the items.
You then equip the Stone Sword, unequipping your Stone Shovel in the process.
You attack the Chicken.
Accuracy roll: 1d20 = 10
Attack roll: 1d9+4 = 9+4 = 13
You get a crit! (+5 to drop rolls)
Defense roll: 1d1 = 1
The Chicken takes 13-1=12 damage and dies.
Drop rolls: 5d100+5 = 10, 41, 22, 48, 75 = 15, 46, 27, 53, 80
You get a Feather, a Raw Chicken, and an Egg.
You gain a total of 5 Combat EXP. (2 for dealing damage, 1 for dealing 10+ damage, 1 for a kill, 1 for killing a mob)
Skill roll: 1d20 = 10
You find 2 Four-Leaf Clovers. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 45%. Your Gathering skill leveled up!)
You open the Mystery Gift.
Item roll: 1d308 = 114
You obtain a Green Dye!

Plants grow.
cheesy's Cabbages and Radishes are harvestable.
solitare's Apple Tree ripens.
soliatre's Wheat is harvestable.
All of Twilight's crops ripen.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 18
The weather stays sunny.

Mob roll: 2d7 = 3, 3
Two Sheep spawn.

Byron's Defense Up expires.

Website Wiki
I've decided to tell you what items I've added for foreshadowing here, to make it easier for you to see what's been added (and for suspense)
This update adds some staves. You know, big sticks used by mages? You should make the Iron Staff, and then keep it for later.
It also adds a bunch of canned foods, fruits, and pies, because I realized I could reuse sprites for them. I am taking this very seriously.
Oh, and baby carrots. At least, I think those are baby carrots. They might be carrot slabs.
also sorry for the large delay

* Right now, the way I determine gains from Gathering is to take the gains from Farming, divide by 1 (Common)/2 (Uncommon)/3 (Rare)/5 (Very Rare), and then random-round the result. (i.e. a reward of 1.5 would have a 50/50 chance of being either 1 or 2, while a reward of 0.33 would have a 33% chance of being 1 and a 67% chance of being 0)
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

TwilightSeleneMisty

(Can we RP?)
(don't count this as one of my two action posts)
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty(Can we RP?)
(don't count this as one of my two action posts)
(most likely not, because that would take up space. if you want to RP, do it in one of the actual RP topics.)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

solitaire

Quote from: solitareupdate overdue

solitaire

i put the dye, feather, raw chicken, egg, and 4 leaf clover in storage
then i equip my fishing rod and go fishing
i then take out the wood from storage and craft it into planks
then i craft a wooden shield

sparkycinnamon

I harvest the cabbage and radishes, then go hunting for 4-leaf clovers.

Incendiary

Keep searching for 4 leaf clovers until one is found
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Byron_Inc_TBG

I try to find an accessory in my defence room. (Not sure how else should I obtain accessories)
I then punch Gilbert repeatedly so he can get the "Die" quest
After that, I use my excavator to mine for iron.
I'll craft an iron fishing rod if I have enough iron after mining, if not, a stone sword.
eh

realicraft

Skeledop - Turn 58
four-leaf clovers don't do anything by themselves, you're supposed to meatpaste them together to make eight-leaf clovers, which make rare things happen when you do stuff
Quote from: solitarei put the dye, feather, raw chicken, egg, and 4 leaf clover in storage
then i equip my fishing rod and go fishing
i then take out the wood from storage and craft it into planks
then i craft a wooden shield
You move the items.*
You equip the Stone Fishing Rod, unequipping the Stone Sword in the process.
You go fishing.
Skill roll: 1d20+2+1 = 2+3 = 5
You catch one fish.
Luck roll: 1d20 = 17
You catch a Salmon! ...At least, I think that's a Salmon.
For conveniences sake, it'll go straight into your Storage Room.
(Your Fishing skill has gone up by 25%.)
You've completed a quest! (Go Fishing.) You've gained 40% Fishing, plus 2 Misc EXP.
You take out both Logs, turn them into 8 Planks, and make a Wooden Shield. (Your Crafting skill goes up by 5+5+15=25%.)
You equip the Wooden Shield.
You've completed a quest! (Make a shield.) You've gained a total of 5 Misc EXP.

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsI harvest the cabbage and radishes, then go hunting for 4-leaf clovers.
You harvest your crops.
Skill rolls: 2d20+6 = 10, 11 = 16, 17
You harvest 5 heads of Cabbage and 5 Radishes. (Your Farming skill has gone up by 102%. Your Farming skill leveled up!)
You've completed a repeatable quest! (Harvest Crops.) You've gained a total of 4 Misc EXP!
You go gathering for some Four-Leaf Clovers.
Skill roll: 1d18 = 13
You find 2 Four-Leaf Clovers. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 55%. Your Gathering skill leveled up!)

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingKeep searching for 4 leaf clovers until one is found
You go gathering for some Four-Leaf Clovers.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 7
You find 1 Four-Leaf Clover. (Your Gathering skill has gone up by 30%.)

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI try to find an accessory in my defence room. (Not sure how else should I obtain accessories)
I then punch Gilbert repeatedly so he can get the "Die" quest
After that, I use my excavator to mine for iron.
I'll craft an iron fishing rod if I have enough iron after mining, if not, a stone sword.
You look for an accessory in the Defense room.
Luck roll: 1d20** = 19
You find a Diamond Band.
You know you could have just jumped into the water to complete the quest for yourself, right?† Kills and KOs aren't the same thing. If you had read the first two games, you'd understand.
The short explanation is that a Kill is along the lines of "throw them off a cliff" or "stab them with a really big sword," while KOs are more akin to "punch them until they reach 0 HP" or "slowly deplete their HP with some poison."
With that aside, you punch Gilbert.
Attack roll: 1d10+4 = 9+4 = 13
Defense roll: 1d5 = 3
Gilbert takes 13-3=10 damage and is KOd.†*
You gain 2 Combat EXP for dealing damage, plus 1 EXP for dealing 10+ damage, plus 1 EXP for a kill, plus 20 EXP for getting a KO, for a total of 24.
...which was exactly how much you needed to reach Level 6.
You leveled up! You've gained 1 Max HP.
You've completed a quest! (Deal damage to a player.) You've gained 5 HP, plus a total of 3 Misc EXP.
Gilbert's completed a quest! (Die.) He gains 4 Iron Ore, plus a total of 15 Misc EXP. Byron what was your plan with this.
Gilbert leveled up! (Byron what was your plan with this?) He gained 1 Max HP.

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI put all of my logs, stones and clovers to my chest.
Then I use the esolang again.
Unfortunately, you're KOd, and can't do any of this.
The good news is that no-one can steal your clovers (or anything in your inventory) while you're KOd.
...oh, yeah, were you guys aware you could steal from each-other?
Just so you know, you could have Blocked the attack. Not that hard, just give a good reason why the attack wouldn't work, such as "I summon a thin-air shield and block the punch with it."
Granted, if you had an actual shield, you could also use that, but if you didn't, there's always thin-air items.
Also, the block needs to be in the immediate next post, or else you'll block it too late (and possibly end up doing something else in the process.)

Quote from: realicraftgo mining for iron
(did you forget that i'm also a player)
No, I didn't forget.
Skill roll: 1d20 = 20
You gain 4 Stone, 3*1.25=4 Iron Ore, 2 Diamonds, 2 Emeralds, and 1 Hardite Ore.
(Your Mining skill has gone up by 80%. You gain 2 Skill EXP.)

Everyone gets a Heart-Shaped Chocolate. Twilight's is in her Box, while Gilbert's is queued to enter his inventory the next time there's a free slot.

Plants grow.
Solitare's Apple Tree has started rotting. Well, only the actual fruit is rotting right now, but if you don't hurry, the rot could spread to the rest of the tree, causing you to need to replant the whole tree!
Solitare's Wheat ripens.
All of Twilight's crops start rotting, again.

Mob roll: 2d7 = 5, 5
Two Slimes spawn. Since all spawn slots are filled, no new mobs will spawn until a mob is killed.

Weather roll: 1d20 = 13
The weather stays sunny.

Website Wiki
Yeesh, took long enough. My bad. Hey, at least it's only been less than a month!
This turn, I redid Mining gains, and added more of a base for the type system.
Here's a quick rundown of types:
Attacks can be of one type, same as players. The type of the attack vs. the type of the player determines what multiplier is given to the attack.
Changes to the type system, or to your own type, take effect at the end of the turn, to prevent gaming the system.
You can only change type if it's been at least 5 turns since the last time you changed type.
If you use the same strategy multiple times simply because of the type advantage, the strategy will get nerfed.
A type can be either Weak, Partially Weak, Standard, or Resistant against another type. (x2, x1.5, x1, and x0.5 respectively.)
(The inverse is that a type is either Super Effective, Greatly Effective, Effective, or Not Very Effective to another type)
"Typeless" is a special type, as it is outside of the type system; it's Standard both to and against all other types, and cannot be changed. This is the default type for all players, and all attacks.
Currently, there are 8 types, all Standard against each other: Normal, Fire, Water, Electric, Plant, Ice, Light, and Dark.
To change a type's effectiveness, or to add or remove a type, simply say what you're doing with the type in your post.
Also, stickers!
I was initially trying to make a sword pendant, but along the line I accidentally made a sticker instead. And then inspiration struck, or something.
Stickers are little collectibles that you can put in your Sticker Book, a new item that you've all been given for free.
Doing so will give you a small bonus. If you want more room for stickers, you can make Sticker Pages, which give +4 Sticker Slots on use.
You can also combine 3 stickers into a Sticker Pack, which will give 2 random stickers. You might get a rare one!
As for other items added, I added a weird potion. I'm sure you'll figure out what it does eventually. Probably in 4 turns. That seems like the right number. (You can't obtain the potion. Stop trying.)
Also, an old debuff from FS1 (and probably FS2). To you, it's unobtainable.
Finally, some lemons, limes, and lemonade. And high fructose corn syrup. This is what happens when you go on a wiki walk with VNC open.

Any of you gonna use your candies? You know, the ones inside the boxes.
Also, I'd like to remind you that you are not limited to what's on the website. You can do basically anything, as long as it's isn't too overpowered.
Want to plant a crop that doesn't have an item form? Go for it. Want to light a sword on fire with a Flint & Steel? Sure! The only limit is your imagination!
...or something like that.

Oh, and I added some bars for tracking EXP progress. I thought it would look nice.

Also, we missed Valentine's day. You still get a Heart-Shaped Chocolate, though.

* I'd like to note that this wasn't done until February 12th, with the days prior being spent either doing nothing, working on stickers, or working on the mining gain revamp. Ah, procrastination.
** You can equip a Four-Leaf clover for a +1 bonus to luck rolls, if that's something you'd like to do.
† The water around Trisland will Kill you if you try to go in it unprotected. You could try using a boat, though.
†* You might notice that Gilbert's HP is now at -9/101. This is purely stylistic, as you will always be restored to max HP when KOd runs out.

TwilightSeleneMisty

I start working on my secret storage room, and complete it.

Then, I go mining for iron, maybe even diamond if I'm lucky.

TwilightSeleneMisty

solitaire

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty(update overdue)

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty(update overdue)

PhantomLuigi

I grab the next person to say update overdue and attack them.
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

realicraft

Just so you guys know, update 58's out. Make sure to check the website!

Incendiary

I work on stage three of the outer wall

Byron_Inc_TBG

I kill a slime.
It's been too long since I last played, so I kinda forgot what to do.

EDIT: Okay, let's see...
I'll also use my excavator to mine for diamonds.
Then I equip the diamond band.
After that, I'll chop some trees.
eh