News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fallen - An RP (Closed, no longer open for RP)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Oct 03, 2021, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

"That's a whole tunnel?"

Veridian looked around.

"Who? Who are you talking to?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

"No no no it's sealed off and-"

Wait a moment, was this guy even allowed to be down here in the first place? That was kinda the whole reason she came up to him.

"Who are you?"

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight didn't have an invisibility potion, so she follows Charlotte.

(Currently, Twilight's wearing a black hood so she's gonna be a little more hard to find since it's like evening in the Shadow)
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Wolfslime123

"Oh. I'm Veridian. The rest is classified, but you can request more information from Shard. You?"

"Also, I don't work here so I'll defer to your judgement."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Twirl continues to lie in wait. For a moment, she considers risking it to try and get a closer look, since after all her bodies were always disposable. But it probably wouldn't be worth the time she'd be out of commission, especially when the Nightstrikers had a whole prince on their hands.

Instead Twirl decides to shut her uncovered eye and just... listen.

"Sounds like two sets of footsteps... A perfect number," she thinks to herself.

-

"Nora, and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt but know I'm watching you right now."

Wolfslime123

"Alright," he replies, with nervous laughter in his voice.

Veridian doesn't hold it against her though. She's outfitted like a guard, so she's just doing her job.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Abyss walked though a foliage-dense section of the forest near Nightstalker territory. She knew people would be here, people to stalk before their consumption. The thickening mist would be perfect cover. She drew her blade and snarled, already sensing movement.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TwilightSeleneMisty

"Something's telling me we're getting closer." whispered Twilight.

Joyous Theta

Twirl decides to leave. It's just two scavengers, not a worthwhile investment.

Wolfslime123

"You can deal with the wall, I'm going get going to where I was going before."
Veridian strolled away.

Erin let the tension out from their mind, though it didn't show on their body. They were pretty sure that this cover would still hold. Shard would vouch for Veridian if it came to it. That was a pretty solid bet. It should be fine.

Erin would have to find a long distance assignment for Veridian now though.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Charlotte spots Twirl leaving, unsure of why a Celestial is out here in an old Shadow town.
"What's a Celestial doing this far away from their kingdom? I don't think you're supposed to be here,"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight gave an awkward stare at the mysterious figure.

Joyous Theta

Twirl was already long gone however.

-

Nora thinks to herself. She supposed that getting some information from Shard wouldn't hurt, but that would have to wait until after her shift!

Wolfslime123

Full name: Fox-gale Redshift
Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them
Personality: A calculating and methodical tactician, but also an insomniac workaholic, which has a negative effect on his cognitive abilities.
Powers: Telepathy, and the ability to see through another's eyes. (The target must know about the power and be willing.
Looks: Angular and severe features, pale skin, greying hair, light brown eyes
Crush: Married to the job
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above):
Kingdom: Celestial
Codeword: Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English fallen.
Extra notes(opt): Is the minister of the Ministry of Intelligence of THalassocracy (AKA MITH, the special forces of the Celestial Navy)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: \//Full name: Fox-gale Redshift
Pronouns: He/Him/His/They/Them
Personality: A calculating and methodical tactician, but also an insomniac workaholic, which has a negative effect on his cognitive abilities.
Powers: Telepathy, and the ability to see through another's eyes. (The target must know about the power and be willing.
Looks: Angular and severe features, tanned skin, black hair, brown eyes
Crush: Married to the job
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above):
Codeword: Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English fallen.
Extra notes(opt): Is the minister of the Ministry of Intelligence of THalassocracy (AKA MITH, the special forces of the Celestial Navy)
Accepted and added!

Wolfslime123

(31 is kind of young for a head of special forces. make that 51.)
(TL;DR for below, MITH wants to figure out why the lockdown happened, they meet with a spy who tells them, and Fox-gale wants the MITH team in the area to find Charlotte.)

A MITH operative sat in a bench reading a newspaper. Though their eyes moved across the pages, they weren't really reading it. This operative was part of the four man team designated Red.
Red-1 to HQ, he thought, projecting into the telepathy, The castle's still locked down. Still haven't figured out what's happening.

Fox-Gale was handling this mission personally, as he usually did when he'd finished the paperwork. Copy, Red-1. I've received a report that one of ours spies are inside the building. Your team is to wait for her to exfil and receive her information. We are giving her 15 minutes. If she is not there, we're considering her MIA and you will withdraw from AO.
Meanwhile, Chaser Comet was stepping out of the building, knowing that she would have to send this news about the lockdown to give to the messenger who would take it back home. It had been an interesting day, and the Shadows were now one second-in-command more vulnerable.
Red-1 felt a faint sensation of pulsing pressure on their temple, the request for their eyes. They accepted, and Fox-gale explained at the same time, I have a description of what to look for here. Her codephrase is "morningflower under moonlight"

A few moments later, a woman stepped out, and Red-1 jumped to their feet to meet her at Fox-gale's signal and said quietly once at her side, "My lady," they said, "You as beautiful as the morningflower under moonlight. Pray thee, have a coffee with me?"

Chaser giggled, "My my, you have a penchant for flowery rhyming. I suppose I'm free right now."

They walked arm in arm until they were somewhere private, where both of them abruptly became very serious. "Where's the messenger?" she asked, "wait, you're the operation I was supposed to clear out of the building for, right?"
"Yes. We need to know why the lockdown happened."
"One of their... advisors said that the prince was captured somehow. The really deadly one. The queen tried to arrest her for lying, hence the lockdown, but I think she got away. I don't remember the prince being a target."
"Beats me," said Red-1, "Thanks for the tip. You can tell whatever else you have to your messenger. Praise the Sun."
"Praise the Sun."

With that, they parted ways.
Charlotte's been excommunicated? Red-1. see if your team can find out where she went.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Jaiiiiiii_

Full name(In RP not real): Adrian Agnello
Pronouns: Any/All
Personality: A relatively quiet and reserved person, Adrian prefers to stay away from social contact — but don't be fooled — what they lack in social skills, they make up for with their swift and stealthy methods of combat.
Powers: At a glance, Adrian doesn't seem to hold much power — but you would be foolish to think so. Adrian can tread silently through the night, with eyes like a hawk. Locating him without knowing what to look for is a near-impossible task, requiring true mastership to pull off.
Looks: Adrian has roughly kept brown hair, at a medium length. He also has Green–Blue eyes, which many say can pierce into the soul itself — though just as many see the opposite. They are most often seen wearing their specially fitted guard robes, which leave a stark contrast with the tanned colour of their skin.
Crush: None, may develop later on in RP.
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): N/A
Codeword: "Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day." -Shira Tamir
Extra notes(opt): N/A
Yours sincerely,
Some mentally ill gay witch with no life goals

Jaiiiiiii_

Quote from: Jaiiiiiii_Full name(In RP not real): Adrian Agnello
Personality: A relatively quiet and reserved person, Adrian prefers to stay away from social contact — but don't be fooled — what they lack in social skills, they make up for with their swift and stealthy methods of combat.
Powers: At a glance, Adrian doesn't seem to hold much power — but you would be foolish to think so. Adrian can tread silently through the night, with eyes like a hawk. Locating him without knowing what to look for is a near-impossible task, requiring true mastership to pull off.
Looks: Adrian has roughly kept brown hair, at a medium length. He also has Green–Blue eyes, which many say can pierce into the soul itself — though just as many see the opposite. They are most often seen wearing their specially fitted guard robes, which leave a stark contrast with the tanned colour of their skin.
Codeword: "Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day." -Shira Tamir
(Also, this is a new account. I have used these forums before, just under a different username. Hopefully that doesn't mean that I can't join the RP)
Yours sincerely,
Some mentally ill gay witch with no life goals

Incendiary

"I have a feeling someone is looking for me, I'm not entirely sure, but something doesn't feel right. Twilight, can you take me to wherever the Mages are?" Charlotte says as she reappears.

Wolfslime123

There is a wanted poster with Charlotte's face on it next to her as she says this. It was put up recently.

Have you seen this woman?
If you have any information regarding her whereabouts, alert the authorities immediately.
[Government Documented Rendering of Charlotte's Face]
She is considered armed and dangerous so do not approach!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Jaiiiiiii_Full name(In RP not real): Adrian Agnello
Accepted and added?

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming"I have a feeling someone is looking for me, I'm not entirely sure, but something doesn't feel right. Twilight, can you take me to wherever the Mages are?" Charlotte says as she reappears.
"Sure." Twilight said, pulling a teleporter out of her jacket's pockets.

She set the coordinates to somewhere a bit far from the the 2 kingdoms.

"This will only stay open for 30 seconds!" "Get in quickly!" she said.

A swirling and glowing blue mass opened up, lighting up the whole abandoned town.

Meanwhile, back at the castle...

The imposter Shadow was looking at the kingdom from his room's window, when he suddenly saw a glowing mass from an abandoned town.

"Mom!" "Look at this!" he yelled, busting out of his room.

"What is it?" Shadowa asked.

He got back inside his room and pointed at the glowing mass.

"Charlotte Moonrise..." "What a rebel." "Not staying out even if she's told to." she muttered.

"I suspect this might also be affiliated with the Mages, that group you banished from the Shadow for making up false claims, since I don't know which people can make technology, or magic, this powerful!" he said.

Incendiary

Charlotte enters the mass, just in time, as Abyss is running towards the glowing ball. Fortunately, she won't make it in time, and will be left behind to find someone else to attack.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight enters the portal.

The glowing mass pulsates and disappears.

A few seconds later...

The portal reopens and disappears behind Twilight and Charlotte at an unknown land.

Incendiary

Abyss snarls at the now nonexistent orb before kicking down the wall of one of the buildings.

"Damnit damnit damnit, course I have to go straight into the kingdom for a decent meal,"

She begins walking towards the front gates of the Shadow kingdom, unsheathing her blade.