News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Official Username Changes Thread

Started by Tymewalk, Feb 04, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesybrunteggs

The other eggs were raw or fried, I decided to burn them both.

Clicky

Since Nickel is now on Nickel28, can you rename me to Clicky? ;)
(◕◡◕)
Mail Thief Mat is on a hiatus.
Hi! My name is Clicky. Want to play a game?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: Human_VS_Bot_ManagerHey, my 100th post with this mostly automated account.
I'd like to change this account's username to Human VS Bot Manager as per said when this account is created.
Thanks!
bump
bump
eh

Tymewalk

Just took care of any pending confirmations and/or changes. Sorry for the delay guys.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TwilightSeleneMisty

I would like my username to be changed to 'Callisto Altair'. Thanks.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Lithium

Quote from: TymewalkJust took care of any pending confirmations and/or changes. Sorry for the delay guys.
A calendar month later...

@Byron_Inc_TBG had decided that he wants to use this account in future creations of his.
Therefore, he had decided to send a request to change my username once again.

To follow the tradition of naming TBG bots after elements, this account would be renamed to Chromium.

Byron would like to apologize for his indecisiveness and states that it probably would happen again.
I was one of Byron_Inc_TBG's project.

red herring

I see there is a trend in naming bots based on the elements of the periodic table
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

PkmnQ

Can my username be changed to wqqx? Ignore this post
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQCan my username be changed to wqqx?
... why
Just in case it confuses the newcomers that I'm not even sure are going to come here at all
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

no

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare
no
ok
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Human VS Bot Manager
Quote from: TymewalkJust took care of any pending confirmations and/or changes. Sorry for the delay guys.

@Byron_Inc_TBG had decided that he wants to use this account in future creations of his.

To follow the tradition of naming TBG bots after elements, this account would be renamed to Chromium.

Byron would like to apologize for his indecisiveness and states that it probably would happen again.
bump
eh

PhantomLuigi

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
... why
Just in case it confuses the newcomers that I'm not even sure are going to come here at all
Why would your name be confusing
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI would like my username to be changed to 'Callisto Altair'. Thanks.

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI would like my username to be changed to 'Callisto Altair'. Thanks.
wait what why

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: solitarewait what why
Callisto's my new online alias/nickname. I'd prefer if you'd call me 'Callisto', instead of Twilight.

solitaire

several changes are pending

solitaire

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty

these name changes were requested a while ago

PhantomLuigi

Why are there so many cheesy eggs
Cheesyfriedeggs, Cheesybrunteggs, Cheesyboiledeggs
What is going on
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG

bump
I changed my mind, the bot should be renamed as Lithium instead.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaWhy are there so many cheesy eggs
What is going on
I think it was supposed to be Cheesyburnteggs
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Luigis_PizzaWhy are there so many cheesy eggs
What is going on
I made a joke once about my "evil clone" being named "cheesyraweggs", then someone decided to make "cheesyburnteggs" and "cheesyboiledeggs".

Personally, I don't feel comfortable with the latter two accounts (I'm fine with the first one though since that's actually me), as it feels like someone's pretending to be me, and it brings back memories of someone that I really don't want to remember again. /srs
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Tymewalk

Quote from: solitareseveral changes are pending
Working on them now
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words