News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save your emoji (reboot)

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Mar 23, 2021, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Who would get to 10k posts before the other, solitare or gilbert?
Those who guessed correctly would be awarded with 10 smileys.
... yes this is another special event
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm getting random jumpscares from some of these files randomly getting bumped by their owner.

So, to solve this issue, let's just say that the emojis are getting too endangered to the point where it is estimated to be extinct very soon. And by soon I mean in a few weeks.
This game will end on 23 March 2023, at 1:30:55 am UTC. Exactly two years since this game has begun.

Some users are very far away from completing their topics, but fear not!
Due to the innovation of technology, any progress in saving emojis is now tripled, which means everyone gets a 3x modifier.
We have also discovered a method that cancels any bad effects. (Mostly because I'm too lazy to check it.)

List of emojis that are still endangered (as of 5 March 2023)
:o | Joyous Theta / realicraft 14/100 emojis saved
B) | IncendiaryGaming 21/100 emojis saved
:roll: | TonyBrown148 36/100 emojis saved
:| | redgreenandblue 66/100 emojis saved
:P | Squirrelflight 71/100 emojis saved
:( | solitare 33/100 emojis saved
Given that some of the players are inactive, I shall contact them to share files like Joyous Theta and realicraft's file.
This implies that interested users can take over their files and play for a while.
Active users that are no longer interested in the game, you may also give up your files, but we will prioritise inactive files over active files.
As for users who are not players but are interested, do tell me you're interested! I'll only give you your file if you inform me beforehand.

Good luck!
eh

Incendiary

We should update these lists, most of them are saved
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingWe should update these lists, most of them are saved
The one on post #77 would not be updated, but the OP is already updated.
eh