News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

An epic FIGHT with no rules

Started by SonicTheHeadgehog14, Dec 26, 2014, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

As a fit of irony and a call-back, I pick up Russia again and throw it at cheesyfriedeggs.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

I move into yet another dimension.
eh

Faressain

I send army of Kens to taunt Byron into attacking them, but they're actually nuclear bomb payloads.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

I launch the army to Faressain by having them go to a trap that bounces you off when activated.

Guess they're "attacked" by fall damage when they land near you.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I revive the topic with the sheer power of boredom (also preventing Russia from hitting me, and instead catapulting it into a universe made of ramen), and summon an army of skeleton wizards.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

I appear as my persona, a cat girl wearing a bow on her head and tail, wearing an asymmetrical dark grey top with a tank top underneath, a black skirt with aqua lace, a brownish grey coat and cat socks. With the god powers blessed onto them by the starcats, She summons many characters from the creator's fictional former middle school Horse Rossterburger and Two Characters, Barney and Norma, from the Netflix series Dead End: Paranormal Park. Using said god powers she hypnotizes them all into becoming her servants. Then, she uses shipping god powers to make all of cheesyfriedeggs's skeleton army fall in love with a rock. Finally, with the skeletons crowded around the rock, infatuated, she creates a nuke with the help of her school friends and the DE:PP MCs, she creates a nuke she throws at the skeletons and rock, blowing them all to smithereens.

Yes that was long and overly detailed. But there are no rules. Muahahaha.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

cavernur

I summon a barrage of falling stars upon Byron

sparkycinnamon

I sigh, and add more defenses to my skeleton mansion, before summoning some skeleton flame wizards.

(also scratchykit bringing up dead end: paranormal park reminds me I still need to watch that show)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Scratchykit

(Yeah I bumped this)

I grab the Among Us and transport to Byron's dimension, and use the Among Us to summon Lennies that prevent Byron from switching dimensions.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

I disregard the Lennies and move into yet another dimension.
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI disregard the Lennies and move into yet another dimension.
D4C!
Dojyan!
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Zan

I try to follow byron_inc_tbg but slip and fall into the void outside the universe and stay there for eternity.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Luigis_Pizza

I travel to another universe using D4C
"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!
Whirs to another dimension.
"Mr President!" Some random person shouts.
"Dojyaaan!"
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

HardComet177081

I cover everyone in mayonnaise.

What more do I have to say?
Yes

ChaoticControversies

Kinda quit

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

ChaoticControversies

I unleash Weirdmageddon in all realms
Kinda quit

sparkycinnamon

I beat HardComet177081 to a pulp for covering me in mayonnaise (I hate the texture of it) and use the "Cool Ice Cube God" card to summon a godly ice cube and stop Weirdmageddon in my realm.

I don't bother to stop it in any other realm.

HardComet177081

I revive myself and cover sparkycinnamon with double the amount of mayonnaise as I did before
Yes

sparkycinnamon

I told you, I hate the texture of it!

I beat you to a pulp again and lock you in a dungeon.